Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Batllefield 2

Author
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Batllefield 2 - Postby }{JACK}{ » 02 Sep 2006, 18:36

hey guys i haventent been on dx for a while and this is why i have just got a new mp and sp game called battlefield 2 its modern time war with amazing weapons and even more amazing weapons which you unlock the conflict can be the Uninted States Mariane Corps,Meiddle East Coalition (MEC)or china the maps a massive you can get helicopters planes and cars and speedboats on the same map it might be worth all fgs members to get to put our clan in anoather game :) :) :)

Jack P.S my bro challenges toss and shadow for a normal wep game he says he can kick your asses and he wants a one on one with Ooomm as they had good games together in his dx everyday days in [V]

nobody ever dies a virgin life screws all
Toss7

- Postby Toss7 » 02 Sep 2006, 21:19

hmm dont play DX anymore and tell him hes a noob again :D

i could try to beat him at cod2 but im not so good yet :-D

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 03 Sep 2006, 12:04

Lol @ toss On-topic: I also play Battlefield 2 so I don't play DX very often

Imperial
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Imperial » 05 Sep 2006, 21:48

I am thinking of getting it soon. Which do you think is better, battlefiled 2 or call of duty 2?

}{JACK}{
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby }{JACK}{ » 07 Sep 2006, 11:59

depends what you mean by better some ways it is someways it aint

nobody ever dies a virgin life screws all
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Sep 2006, 13:15

Jack P.S my bro challenges toss and shadow for a normal wep game he says he can kick your asses and he wants a one on one with Ooomm as they had good games together in his dx everyday days in [V]

Who is your bro? Player name?

Well I was told yesterday I am
one of the best
players on DXSG... (rofl? cos there are some ppl who can often beat me regularly that server).... But I do get bad press, For the record...I use OICW more than lams, sometimes I dont use even one lam and I still pwn u all on DXSG...so quit it noobs... (Yesterday for one game I only used the lobby LAW and won hehe... headshots of course... :wink: Credit must go to Whiplash for enduring over 15 LAW kills, while seeming to enjoy the game still...a true soldier...)

Well I've been through a patch of sucking badly, cos I binded altfire and I was relearning to snipe NORMAL RIFLE, with the middle mouse button, but after 30 something hours this week already, it seems I ready to take up any any challenges...

And for you non-believers in FGS, DXSG can be great, the best (except FGS 1 + 2 of course : wink: ), just depends who you are playing...

umm back to topic soz...when would your bro like to pwn me?
btw You should see my GF play CS... 46 top score... only thing is...she hasnt realized that bots are like her BF, they dont always follow her orders...

Return to Deus Ex