I'll play

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby DaniSaggenza » 14 Jul 2017, 12:38

UPDATE

Those past days me and other players have been talking to other players (forgive the redundancy) and seems that players up for this event would be the ones I mentioned above (no idea about Ricci, though)...

Spoiler:
Ex-HVM: Ken, Psycho, Clix, Me
FGS: Cozmo, Khaam
HK: Hey*, Anax*, Ricci*
AB: Sev, Duke

...plus Kai, Solid, 82christos and maybe another player from [17] clan.

Still trying to contact more players though, hopefully we get this going on...

Kinda Offtopic: Anax has in charge some good ATDM server located in the NL, I'm sure some good ATDM action will happen there.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby anax » 14 Jul 2017, 23:18

DaniSaggenza wrote:UPDATE

Those past days me and other players have been talking to other players (forgive the redundancy) and seems that players up for this event would be the ones I mentioned above (no idea about Ricci, though)...

Spoiler:
Ex-HVM: Ken, Psycho, Clix, Me
FGS: Cozmo, Khaam
HK: Hey*, Anax*, Ricci*
AB: Sev, Duke

...plus Kai, Solid, 82christos and maybe another player from [17] clan.

Still trying to contact more players though, hopefully we get this going on...

Kinda Offtopic: Anax has in charge some good ATDM server located in the NL, I'm sure some good ATDM action will happen there.

I'm going to make 1 or 2 topics soon about tickrates and gametypes. Currently right now the server is 40 tick and using Anna101, but that's all I'll say about that here, I will leave technical details for later within the thread(s) i'll make. They will be POLLS and include relevant info so everyone can make an informed vote on both, including those who already understand this stuff.

If anyone wants the games to happen on my server, just say yes or no in here, I guess. I don't want to spam the forum with 3 active threads! although the spambots do a good job of that already but meh.
There's also the option of FGS for 0-aug portion of the event if it happens, Sev could host ATDM if more players from USA, Canada, S America will step up to the table. :alc:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
A!BSolid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby A!BSolid » 15 Jul 2017, 00:36

I have things I need to do so I can't play, but maybe the next games I might join.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 15 Jul 2017, 00:49

If people are willing to play ATDM, I can also start an ATDM server.
There is soo few traffic these days that it's no problem to run 3 servers on the FGS host at a time.
..I just needed a suitable config file 8-[

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby atrey65789 » 15 Jul 2017, 02:54

Is there a specific day and time yet for this?

And how about making it a weekly thing?

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby DaniSaggenza » 15 Jul 2017, 12:29

A!BSolid wrote:I have things I need to do so I can't play, but maybe the next games I might join.

Ok

Nobody wrote:If people are willing to play ATDM, I can also start an ATDM server.
There is soo few traffic these days that it's no problem to run 3 servers on the FGS host at a time.
..I just needed a suitable config file

Hmm, interesting, that's something we could discuss up but we already got Heys and Anaxs servers... maybe some players would like to have an extra server for another kind of gametype as BTDM or smth... we'd have to see what other players say.

Atrey wrote:Is there a specific day and time yet for this?

Not yet, we are still seeing how many players would be up for this, so far number of implicated fellows is bigger than I expected xD.

And how about making it a weekly thing?

That's my main purpose with the Discord group and so, there are more players joining it up and those past days (especially yesterday) we had some games with up to like 6-7 players... I think that if we all cooperate it could be a reality soon to have decent games almost every week, tbh.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby DaniSaggenza » 16 Jul 2017, 16:01

synthetic wrote:Signed Teams: [LAN] Law-Abiding Negroes (psycho, me, dani, clix, ???); [ ]

Have talked to Ken and I'll play up with [LAN] the ATDM games, for 0A I have splitted in order to make games more fair and entertaining, so Ken when you got time you can sign up my dudes for 0A :p

[#] - Me (Spain), Vesith (Finland), Diego (Spain), Rollen (Lithuania) *.

We are 3 dudes confirmed so far, 4th one might be on the way, it's composed by ex-CSS and CSGO players which were at some good level, so we wouldnt have much trouble to play 0A.

Also, if LAN has some 4v4 0A war and just has 3 members I'd join up with them to play that 0A match, too.

[#] will be just playing 0A matches since we dont have time to train ATDM for these games, but might be able to accept ATDM clanwars in next christmas or even next summer.

atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby atrey65789 » 17 Jul 2017, 18:10

If this turns out good and ends up being a weekly thing, I think each week should be on a different server with a different game to keep things fresh. :D

A!BSolid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby A!BSolid » 17 Jul 2017, 20:45

Atrey, I spawn with no credits on your server for the zombie survival

atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby atrey65789 » 18 Jul 2017, 02:56

A!BSolid wrote:Atrey, I spawn with no credits on your server for the zombie survival

You have to earn your credits, every player starts off with 0.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby synthetic » 14 Aug 2017, 23:06

Anax has set his server to new ANNA so we can test/troubleshoot game performance - also me and dani feel that our bullets hit where we shoot them with ANNA.

In general, the main focus so far since June has been to have daily games, and that has been a success. We are playing atdm every day for something like 2 months and counting. Games should last throughout August at least, still.

Best way to join in for games when they start is Discord, but there is also http://deusexnetwork.com/serverlist and-or the server notification program dejavu once coded. All these options are better than hoping to randomly come across a game, although we definitely are playing euro prime time hours.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby anax » 16 Aug 2017, 18:22

synthetic wrote:Anax has set his server to new ANNA so we can test/troubleshoot game performance - also me and dani feel that our bullets hit where we shoot them with ANNA.

In general, the main focus so far since June has been to have daily games, and that has been a success. We are playing atdm every day for something like 2 months and counting. Games should last throughout August at least, still.

Best way to join in for games when they start is Discord, but there is also http://deusexnetwork.com/serverlist and-or the server notification program dejavu once coded. All these options are better than hoping to randomly come across a game, although we definitely are playing euro prime time hours.

I wanted to use DXSL again recently but couldn't find it anywhere, so Kai gave me the version he uses.
IDK what the rules are about posting downloads of programs, but it's a freely available thing that almost everyone here knows about anyway, if theres an issue just tell me and ill take it off. Or Nobody could make a sticky (Please!!!111 :oops: ) with a download to a better or standard release of it that probably exists but I was lazy to discover.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/waytqrs4aolki ... t.zip?dl=0

Change the address to deusexnetwork.com, click Browse to find your Deus Ex exe, so DXSL can talk to the program. The default one works fine if you don't have a different deus ex folder for playing, (I use the regular one for scripting and mapping).

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
deuxraptor
BUG
BUG

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby deuxraptor » 25 Aug 2017, 17:37

atrey65789 wrote:If this turns out good and ends up being a weekly thing, I think each week should be on a different server with a different game to keep things fresh. :D

I think quarterly would be better. I missed this one because my computer and several other items were stolen from me. I think my roommate was involved :( But I'm back on my feet with a new machine in a new house by myself. Sorry about the rant.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby DaniSaggenza » 26 Aug 2017, 00:33

Hello!

A quick update since the last time I've posted here...

The DXMP Discord server has been growing up a lot and will keep growing up! We gathered some veterans and we are having daily games, some of them with even +7 players!

We are doing it not weekly but almost daily nowadays, so it's pretty much a success, we are working on bringing more people back to the game, and so far it's working quite well.

Some sshot from a big game we had some days ago at evening, around 1-2 AM (european hour)

Players like Spaz, Silentscope or Sidewinder are having games too!

Return to Deus Ex