Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The drama of 2017


Author
Message
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E
User avatar

Posts: 488
Joined:
 02 Dec 2008, 18:50
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby Fear » 08 Jul 2017, 03:38


Last little bit from me sorry..

synthetic wrote:Fear only problem I have had with you was that you've constantly harassed me since 2005 or even 2004 whenever I've been in opposite team from you. Another player might take accusations of cheating or other many metabolic end product about crouching or torso shots (ahem Grubby) as compliments, but I always found them extremely annoying. I cannot have a good game when someone in the opposite team is constantly bitching or accusing me of cheating. And so year after year after year. Do you understand why that might be an issue for someone?


I can completely understand how that would be very frustrating, trouble is, I have NOT constantly done this like you say, not even close... maybe once or twice in 12 years. Infact the last time i ever said anything to anybody ever about cheating (excluding Phantom) was during [RTK], and that is why i am absolutely at furious ends with you all the time because you have constantly, constantly, bloody constantly harrassed and tarnished me thereafter. Hivemind ring a bell? I literally licked your arse during my spell there, nodded at everything you wanted, hardly spoke in games to keep you from losing your knickers and you STILL were a sh1thouse towards me just because i was doing well in games. Alteast thats very much how it came across. I'm not saying anything else on this anyway because i am at peace with myself with my views on the matter.

synthetic wrote:Nobody is forced to play altfire, nobody is forced to play ATDM, nobody is forced to play 0a or anything else. Your team figures out what kind of variety you can play, and are matched with another with similar or overlapping interests.


The trouble here is, that people who primarily played 0a, or altfire, or anything besides ATDM/BTDM were literally presumed to hate augs by auggers, I don't hate augs, i just don't enjoy it, primarily because i wasn't any good at it with a default ini, 'nor did i have interest in improving or adding a ton of binds to my ini to be able to compete, i just didn't care, and people were offended by it.

So going back to your forced comments... all the hatred, sourness and controlling behaviour on gametypes in this game has always come from elite auggers.

That is without doubt a solid fact.

A few examples would be your attitude these last few years, Ricci, Sike during his [B] days, with Deja sitting on the damn throne.


synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1284
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Nationality:
East Timor


Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby synthetic » 08 Jul 2017, 03:47


I dont care who hates who, and I hope this thread does get split into separate drama thread.

As for Hivemind, you were afraid of me and didn't realize I was honestly giving you a chance. Although if my memory serves me correct, our issues arose when you started harassing other players while under my tag. Regardless of who you are, that doesn't float in my team. Not since NEM days when I didn't really care for who was in my clan as long as they could score. I am not a troll and I don't care for baiting some kind of reaction out of people, if I am in server I am there to play. Admittedly, it ticks me off just as much if you are jerk to anyone else in the server. I guess it is not really as much to do about how I take insults, but about how much more I am annoyed by jerks in general.

Between you and me, I doubt you really are that bad of a person, it is just that competition is not for you. Much like it wasn't for late Ste or for some number of other friends I've known. Nobody likes a loss, nobody likes to get killed, but not everyone goes batshit when it happens. And it is not the other players' fault.

But see it like this, I go batshit when I see jerks go full retard, you go batshit when you get a bad score. Take it out of the game context and think how much you have to score every day IRL, and how many jerks I have to put up with every day IRL. I'd trade your flaw for mine anyday. Would've left me with a few more nerve cells. I simply dont like idiots and there is no argument you can bring that would explain a tantrum after being killed in an online game as anything but idiotic.


Last edited by synthetic on 08 Jul 2017, 03:58, edited 1 time in total.
2004 - [TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:] - 2014
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E
User avatar

Posts: 488
Joined:
 02 Dec 2008, 18:50
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby Fear » 08 Jul 2017, 03:53


Ok, I will leave it with this extremely applicable quote then since we feel the same way about one another:

It takes one to know one.

I'm off to venture the seas in my shiny 0a ship, to the good times! :wave:


Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
User avatar

Posts: 1825
Joined:
 27 Jan 2009, 21:01
Location:
 'Ton Hotel


Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby Mastakilla » 08 Jul 2017, 03:57


synthetic wrote:If you go and look at augmentations and skills and try to make changes yourself, you'll soon realize how brilliant the Balancing of the ATDM game was. Unfortunately, most else they did was flawed or left to wish for.


It's brilliant they got it as close to balanced as they could with how they spread the augs out, doesn't actually make the gametype completely balanced though. Again this is an argument of opinion and again I did not want to have that argument. I just think your event is all about licking your own balls and it annoys me that an event which should be about uniting players so easily gets derailed by your urge for calling people out for no reason. Opening post Phantom gets it, after a little poke Spaz gets involved and 0augs get mentioned without me ever saying the word aug.

I'm out of your thread now though so say what you want but don't you dare bring up the past or tell me what I was saying and when I was saying it unless you want to back it up and continue this drama even further.

I'll let you keep pretending you know your metabolic end product.

Thanks.


Image
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1284
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Nationality:
East Timor


Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby synthetic » 08 Jul 2017, 04:02


You think this event is about licking my own balls and for someone who has played with me for so many years you should know better than that. As a result you've supported this event for DXMP vets by spewing multiple insults towards me who is trying to arrange it.

Why am I arranging it? Because I can. I found Psycho in the server and figured if there is a chance to re-live some of the tension of clan wars again, why not go for it. And what do you do? Accuse me of licking my own balls. Call me Trump. Are you proud of yourself now?


2004 - [TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:] - 2014
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1284
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Nationality:
East Timor


Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby synthetic » 08 Jul 2017, 04:04


first post of next page doesnt show on these forums.


You think this event is about licking my own balls and for someone who has played with me for so many years you should know better than that. As a result you've supported this event for DXMP vets by spewing multiple insults towards me who is trying to arrange it.

Why am I arranging it? Because I can. I found Psycho in the server and figured if there is a chance to re-live some of the tension of clan wars again, why not go for it. And what do you do? Accuse me of licking my own balls. Call me Trump. Are you proud of yourself now?

And the names mentioned were to illustrate the double-faced nature of some of the arguments this nonsense of a community has previously made. I feel stupid for forgetting what the people here are like every time I poke my nose back into the game. It is like the game lures me in and then what I'm faced with is some kind of horde of braindead zombies arguing from their two-bit corners of preference. At least Darko had the balls to build an entire vivid and imaginary world around his opinion. And yes, here is me taking another jab at another well-respected member of community. Sorry.

Anyway, I am still going to have some matches with my team and before that you can probably catch some of us in DXMP servers, FGS or Hey's. At the very least we are going to match with HK. What rest of you do is somewhat up to your own initiative. The more I get insulted the less of an effort I feel like making in trying to organise anything for you. I hope that much is easy to understand.


2004 - [TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:] - 2014
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E
User avatar

Posts: 488
Joined:
 02 Dec 2008, 18:50
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby Fear » 08 Jul 2017, 15:12


I dropped myself back off at the port.

Since you've started posting like you're a victim now..

Everything said against you in this topic is plain wrong, and everything you have said is truthful, justified and right.

We can live in peace now.

"To the seas men!"


Last edited by Fear on 10 Jul 2017, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated
User avatar

Posts: 5331
Joined:
 26 Oct 2005, 16:59
Location:
 Schland!
Nationality:
Germany


Re: The drama of 2017 - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 09 Jul 2017, 00:42


~ Topic split ~

So Masta was the troll who instigated drama... eyeyey.

*slaps Nicky with a salmon* [-(


Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
User avatar

Posts: 1825
Joined:
 27 Jan 2009, 21:01
Location:
 'Ton Hotel


Re: The drama of 2017 - Postby Mastakilla » 09 Jul 2017, 11:26


~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:~ Topic split ~

So Masta was the troll who instigated drama... eyeyey.

*slaps Nicky with a salmon* [-(


Guilts


Image
Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Posts: 451
Joined:
 22 Mar 2006, 22:00


Re: The drama of 2017 - Postby Kaiden » 09 Jul 2017, 15:42


DXMP drama in 2017 lol.


{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C
User avatar

Posts: 226
Joined:
 30 Nov 2011, 03:21
Nationality:
Canada


Re: The drama of 2017 - Postby TheWolf » 10 Jul 2017, 05:11


All this talk about Ken licking his own balls makes me wish I could lick my own balls.


Ingame: Sev
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated
User avatar

Posts: 5331
Joined:
 26 Oct 2005, 16:59
Location:
 Schland!
Nationality:
Germany


Re: The drama of 2017 - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 10 Jul 2017, 16:55


Uhhh.. interesting change of direction.. maybe the topic must goto OFFBEAT-CLUB! :alc: :assshaking:


Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~


Posts: 3626
Joined:
 04 Jun 2008, 12:21


Re: The drama of 2017 - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 13 Jul 2017, 16:56


~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Uhhh.. interesting change of direction.. maybe the topic must goto OFFBEAT-CLUB! :alc: :assshaking:


Nooo.. let the drama unfold, let the rage unleash


<-(DD)->Darko
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
User avatar

Posts: 378
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 30 Apr 2020, 20:15


synthetic wrote: At least Darko had the balls to build an entire vivid and imaginary world around his opinion. And yes, here is me taking another jab at another well-respected member of community. Sorry.


Well my entire imaginated universe was when I was new and called people cheaters. Well with time I stopped that and I was better and better, but thing Is people still insulted me.

When i finally started to play very good people insulted me, and when I started to find serious proof about cheats, people called me delusional, they have put cheaters into the stars and called me nab.

They didnt stopped, they took my nickname (list of 7 people is known), humiliated 90 % of DX players with my nickname and forced my ban in 75 % of servers with quotes I never used! I had to proof its not me who insults and sucks in game for abour 2 months.

But I need to say tahnk you for that, because in year 2013, because of all those NAB and delusional calling you people made I turned from very good guy, to ultimate pro who beaten every single person in this game who called me out on 1:1, has only 3 losses in whole year in single mode fight and only few more in teams. Not many people can say that. Also that delusional guy how people called me, had personal recrd of 51:0 in sniperbox against 4 more people that called me out to fight them, no they were not noobs. One of them was so good that later we beaten Fear + Dani in their prime in 5 of 7 matches in 2:2 fight.

That same Darko later found out proofs about abuse in minimtl after RedFox showed me what many of you doing. That was key proof that many of you guys really abusing admin powers + spawning 5 meds. I later showed to people proof about raised fps (people called me insane when I said that some players lag me, and warping), also I found out proof about superbind hack connected with healing, wallhack etc etc......... For pistolhack and aimbot I found out from others.

So ye, my imaginate world in which I was called nab and delusional started to be very realistic, when I showed proofs to all people here about what many of you using! Why I showed proofs here despite I was winning? Because I had to play in 2013 on 200 % just to win against ultimate abusers, while they just had to move and press fire button! Its insane! How do I know? Because Dani told me that he literally could drink coffe and watch how his avatar moves and fights with me. So much about that.

Anyway, many of you said old profi players cant compete with you guys nowadays. Last weeks I saw many legends that literally smashed nowadays people, I saw Messiah, and few more legends I never had chance to see and I am happy cause of that. So much about that too.

Also whatever some people think or want to think, this game is not dead, and never will be. Until I play it, it will be live.

See you around,


RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C
User avatar

Posts: 145
Joined:
 20 Jan 2019, 12:34


Re: The drama of 2017 - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 01 May 2020, 05:00


I saw Messiah slapping around some scrubs sure, but I also saw him get his flaps pushed in by Price and HeY, who are still the top contenders in the whole of Europe.


Kojak~Spifo wrote: You know amidst all the nonsense, Darko actually has a point.l The game was originally played with no more than 60 fps if that back in the old days. Nobody had renderers that could go to 100 fps back then it was a big deal to get 60 in 2002. So I think newer players just take high fps from other games for granted, but DX doesn't have a ways to properly compensate clientside vs serverside framerates and speed.

smell the glove


Return to Deus Ex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests



cron