Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The FPS drama of 2017

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby Ermac » 22 Jul 2017, 21:09

synthetic wrote:FPS cap in exe: 120 or lower

People needs maybe 2-3 years more to figure out that Deus Ex game was designed for 60 fps.
With patience and reason, they will finish to adopt this value.

For those who are expert in augs, they know that a higher fps give a preponderance on rifles weapons since they are the fastest.
All styles, even heavy weaps, should have the right to be expressed.
0 augs is cool but augs doesn't deserve to be vampirized by this gamemode.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby anax » 22 Jul 2017, 22:31

Ermac wrote:

People needs maybe 2-3 years more to figure out that Deus Ex game was designed for 60 fps.

For those who are expert in augs, they know that a higher fps give a preponderance on rifles weapons since they are the fastest.

if deus ex was designed to run at EXACTLY 60fps and 60fps only, then it would not be possible to do otherwise.

Even if that is not the case but 60 fps is still the initial default, optimal beyond doubt for SP, it's been proven more than enough by multiple people that Deus Ex only begins to break down ABOVE 150 ~ 200 fps. The best proof we got was the testing done by Ken and Alex during the tail-end of development for ANNA.

If you run Deus Ex on a modern computer using the vanilla executable and NOT Kentie, the problems will be 2X and more, speed ups will be only the tip of the iceberg. Netspeed and the tickrate of servers also impact client performance, I think it's safe to say that a client playing on a 60 tick server whilst using 20K netspeed and running the old EXE, esp. on an i7, will be unlikely to stop themselves from unintentionally speed hacking to at least some extent.

With a 60Hz monitor you will never see more than 60 fps, but with more fps you have "more frames to use" for lack of a better description, for recording and smoothness purposes. The game isn't designed for 60 fps, it's designed to manage itself in such a way that it plays at more or less the same rate, as you ramp fps above 150 the program gradually finds it harder to do this, its as simple as that. For example: 120 fps does not make your game twice as fast, that is a retarded statement.

Where is the developer proof that the program should never be run above 60 fps? Even if everything you say is correct and 60 fps is recommended, the proof that the program does not break until over 150 fps still stands, making your entire crusade pointless and comedic, especially since you and phantom do not use Kenties, because fixing the performance of deus ex on your modern machine is TOO MUCH to ask for.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby Ermac » 23 Jul 2017, 01:41

Everybody is free to have his opinion (or to swallow the opinions of others).

I don't even try to convince someone because i understand (and i was a strong supporter of this) that it is pleasurable to have instant scope, shorter delay between 2 shoots with the rifles, shorter delay to restock the sniper and to use it in the middle of a fight. :mofu:

When u taste higher fps and use it after so many years, it is not possible to back to a normal speed.
Specially in 0augs, it was awesome with higher fps to have enough time to kill a whole squad!
That is not possible with 60.

By the way, u can understand too why some of us don't want to back regularly in the game, even in the summer.
Nevertheless, if you guys enjoy to play the game like this then i am happy for you! :winknkiss:

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Summer 2017 DXMP Games - Postby DaniSaggenza » 23 Jul 2017, 13:54

Even if I know that replying to this guy is easily a waste of time, I'm gonna do it because some of the things I've read above mindblow'd me.

(Also Nobody get ready to move some of the replies to this post to the drama section :alc:)

And you need +10 years to figure out that game is capped at 60 FPS because there exists something called V-Sync, which syncronizes the number of frames with the refresh rate of your screen, as Anax has said, it's been proven that game breaks up after you break the 150 FPS limit barrier (which you and your owner, of course, have broken since you both began at the game), and it gives you inconsistent firerate and a lot of advantages over players that ACTUALLY want to play fair. :roll:

I don't even try to convince someone because i understand (and i was a strong supporter of this) that it is pleasurable to have instant scope, shorter delay between 2 shoots with the rifles, shorter delay to restock the sniper and to use it in the middle of a fight. :mofu:

When u taste higher fps and use it after so many years, it is not possible to back to a normal speed.
Specially in 0augs, it was awesome with higher fps to have enough time to kill a whole squad!
That is not possible with 60.

You just said that you enjoy to cheat. =D> =D> =D>

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby Ermac » 23 Jul 2017, 22:05

I was talking about you and several others players.
I know u're a fps addict ;)
I remember when anna103 was used for the first time in area51and when it got you with 250 fps et DT@110%.
You disconnected faster than you shoot :bwahaha:

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby anax » 23 Jul 2017, 22:48

The increased speed of the scope with say, 120 fps, is a visual effect for the client player. Nothing that happens inside the game or inside the copy of the game on the server (the server hosting your deus ex server) is actually sped up, the internal coding syncs everything properly.

Like I said, above 150 fps bigger changes do start to appear and that syncing gets harder for the program to do.

with more fps it's easier to DIE faster than to kill faster because you have to react quicker, the actual RATE at which weapons fire doesn't even noticably speed up ( in 'game event' terms ) for other players observing a player with high fps until the player has ~180+ ~200+

On that note phantom came to my server last night and had 240 fps while I was AFK, he leaves and comes back with 62, but i've heard about another hax method to affect game speed (or some other aspect of the program) thats harder to detect, slowing you down to give more time to aim? 60 fps is too fast for the brain i guess.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby synthetic » 24 Jul 2017, 01:45

Ermac wrote:

Deus Ex was probably even designed for 30 fps, 60 fps would have been a dream come true in this game in 2000.

While I have played this game with 10-30 fps (3-10 fps during fight) for about 3 years, I have to say I prefer the software acceleration that 100-120 fps gives. 120 fps is also fairly common pro-cap in other games, ideally fps is capped to monitor refresh, and gamer monitors used to be at least 100 to 120 Hz. 60 fps makes at least 0a too slow to my liking. And worst imaginable thing you can do in unreal engine games is to use vsync, it lags mouse from Unreal and UT99 onwards.

Considering you are one of the few long-standing speedhackers in the game these are some words of wisdom for sure. Too bad you preferred to play with something like 300 fps until phantom started sharing progs that allowed you to speedhack even at 60 fps.

On that note, @Anax
Reverse-speedhack was a frequent problem in unreal engine games on laptops from 2000 onwards, sometimes only recommendation was not to use laptop.
There are 2 problems with timing in this game: 1) game time is bound to cpu speed at program launch. If cpu is slower during game, you get reverse-speedhack/bullet time type slowdown, if cpu is faster during game, you get speedhack. The effect will be immediate, and degree of speedhack will depend on how many Hz cpu sped up or slowed down. 2) 150 fps and above general game speed acceleration was detected by two coders poor and dejavu, using separate and different testing methods. dejavu coded a test for that purpose, iirc. Because some animations like scope speed up much earlier, perhaps at 60, it seems that 150 fps threshold is a separately coded feature. Probably because nobody and no PC would even dream of getting 150 fps when this game was launched. Lazy coding.

On top of that, if there were no problems at all with the timing (read: age) of this game engine version, phantom and his friends would still manage to speedhack using CE program. Considering that phantom managed to speedhack through the new ANNA with DT fix and display only perhaps hour after it was released in public, I recommended then and I recommend today to coders that the best patch against such players is a ban.
edit: it was years ago and i dont remember exactly anymore, but i believe that 300 fps was already 2X firerate.
edit2: actually, leaving CE aside entirely, it would be nice to see if that DT display works at all. I dont remember anymore.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby Ermac » 24 Jul 2017, 02:03

[quote="anax"[code]]
On that note phantom came to my server last night and had 240 fps
[/quote]

weird :-k

Can you post at least a pic or better a video where it's obvious that he played a game or kill someone with such fps?
I know he played with 60 fps in BTDM, specially with Player_131 for several months last year.

I think this would happen to me too. Keep in mind that if u decide to play dx with a quick reinstall, the native d3d render leads to such fps because there isn't the FrameRateLimit line in the [D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice] section. U have to relaunch the game in safe mode and then to hit "change your 3D video device".

nota : Instead of Full, i suggest to avoid the d3d9 render from the website http://www.cwdohnal.com/utglr/ because when i put FrameRateLimit=150 (which was the "standard" since 2006-2007) i have often over 200 fps at some places. d3d9 worked well only with windows XP.

Since u decided to host anna103 (bravo!), u can check now that even with 90 fps, your dt is often over 100% but never with 60.
We made lot of tests. The DT is the most important variable you have to take care of.
The calculation of the FPS variable is tricked sometimes.
U can post here a demorec and let the last honest players if they are still there to check it.
Darko is a weirdo guy but at least, he was right about speedhack linked to too high fps.

Last edited by Ermac on 24 Jul 2017, 02:23, edited 1 time in total.
Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby Ermac » 24 Jul 2017, 02:22

synthetic wrote:until phantom started sharing progs that allowed you to speedhack even at 60 fps.

U forgot that he gave me too the new FunBot.c which helped me so many time to kick your ass :P

Btw, you can not even convince yourself by such bs.
You have not succeeded yet to heal some secret wound in your heart :(

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby synthetic » 24 Jul 2017, 06:00

Dude, only thing I don't understand is whether you are trolling or are serious. Instead of going nuts with firerate you and your master could've just kept it at 200 fps and nobody would be any wiser, instead you had to go and start playing with some insanely fast fire rates that even a beginner could see. And now youre posting this weird crap here. It seems that on forums everything you say makes sense, and as soon as you go to an old dead game you fire CE up. Like, what exactly is the point? You are openly endorsing anti-cheat patches and reasonable fps caps here, and in game you cheat. Is this some kind of split personality thing or is there a bigger agenda?

edit: admittedly I havent played against you for some 3 years so I don't know whether you *still* cheat or not, but phantom plays daily and he uses speedhack and - apparently - also reverse-speedhack. Probably with CE. If you come here and say that he doesn't, then you don't know what you are talking about. There are no known mods or patches that protect against CE, only ban. Imo Phantom is too old to get any kills without cheats and he isn't very hard to kill, so I honestly don't care anymore. Let him play. Think he is 50 or close to it now.

On the note of other issues, I tested earlier that cpuspeed changes show on TD% display nicely, i managed to play wih 33% TD against dani lol. Should still test if multicore issues show on display, and if someone can be bothered then whether cpu and gpu dynamic clock changes are visible on the display. If everything went right with the coding of it, then CE is probably only thing that can mess it up, but it is pretty hard to accidentally fire up third party software specifically made for cheating in games and then claim that the game is buggy. :alc:

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby anax » 24 Jul 2017, 11:29

Ermac wrote:Can you post at least a pic or better a video where it's obvious that he played a game or kill someone with such fps?

Be honest for one moment, are you trolling me right now or not? Because holy metabolic end product
anax wrote:phantom came to my server last night and had 240 fps while I was AFK, he leaves and comes back with 62

Ermac wrote:if u decide to play dx with a quick reinstall, the native d3d render leads to such fps because there isn't the FrameRateLimit line in the [D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice] section. U have to relaunch the game in safe mode and then to hit "change your 3D video device".

I thought you had to press [TRAINING]

Ermac wrote:Instead of Full, i suggest to avoid the d3d9 render from the website http://www.cwdohnal.com/utglr/ because when i put FrameRateLimit=150 (which was the "standard" since 2006-2007) i have often over 200 fps at some places.

That's why I use OpenGL because it is stable. I dont know why you keep proving that ur buddies use hacky/buggy renderers alongside bug abuses and external progs! You might want to stop!

Ermac wrote:u decided to host anna103 (bravo!), u can check now that even with 90 fps, your dt is often over 100% but never with 60.

You're trolling me, it's not ANNA103, it's Kai's new gametype that I'm helping him develop. You don't see that the score board looks different?
His Battleground gametype was protected using Alpha tools, the new project is rebuilding it from scratch but adding a few specific chunks from the released ANNA source, because Nobody and Alex aren't working on it anymore.

Ill say more about what we're doing in Kai's own release topic for it, basically it can be configured to run exactly like regular ATDM, but is closer to original DXMTL/CBP (which ANNA and miniMTL came from) but has modern fixes + usage/experience oriented features for players and admins.

Ermac wrote:The DT is the most important variable you have to take care of.
The calculation of the FPS variable is tricked sometimes.

Jesus f*ck, and I moaned at someone else for telling ME I was being patronizing to them, I've got nothing on you.

Ermac wrote:U can post here a demorec and let the last honest players if they are still there to check it.

I'll post one later when some people are on, dunno what you're expecting, at 90 fps scope will be ~+0.65% faster on a slow weapon.
You busted the hacking ring of deus ex... OH Wait.

- few images and short clips of testing appearing here soon

edit: my entire ini file, lets see if u can be this honest and non-croatian
Code: Select all
[URL]
Protocol=deusex
ProtocolDescription=Deus Ex Protocol
Name=Player
Map=Index.dx
LocalMap=DX.dx
Host=
Portal=
MapExt=dx
SaveExt=dxs
Port=7790
Class=DXMTL152b1.MTLJCDenton

[FirstRun]
FirstRun=1100

[Engine.Engine]
GameRenderDevice=OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice
AudioDevice=Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem
NetworkDevice=IpDrv.TcpNetDriver
DemoRecordingDevice=Engine.DemoRecDriver
Console=Engine.Console
Language=int
GameEngine=DeusEx.DeusExGameEngine
EditorEngine=Editor.EditorEngine
WindowedRenderDevice=SoftDrv.SoftwareRenderDevice
RenderDevice=GlideDrv.GlideRenderDevice
DefaultGame=DXMTL152b1.MTLGameInfo
DefaultServerGame=DXMTL152b1.MTLDeathMatch
ViewportManager=WinDrv.WindowsClient
Render=Render.Render
Input=Extension.InputExt
Canvas=Engine.Canvas
Root=DeusEx.DeusExRootWindow
CdPath=../

[Core.System]
PurgeCacheDays=0
SavePath=..\Save
CachePath=..\Cache
CacheExt=.uxx
Paths=..\System\*.u
Paths=..\Maps\*.dx
Paths=..\Textures\*.utx
Paths=..\Sounds\*.uax
Paths=..\Music\*.umx
Suppress=DevLoad
Suppress=DevSave
Suppress=DevNetTraffic
Suppress=DevGarbage
Suppress=DevKill
Suppress=DevReplace
Suppress=DevSound
Suppress=DevCompile
Suppress=DevBind
Suppress=DevBsp

[DeusEx.DeusExGameEngine]
CacheSizeMegs=128
UseSound=True
ServerActors=IpDrv.UdpBeacon
ServerActors=Messager.Messager
ServerActors=MMAdvBan110.AdvBanMutator
ServerActors=DXMapVote110.MVMutator
ServerActors=ANNA101.ANNAManager
ServerActors=Nephthys.NptServerQuery
ServerActors=Nephthys.NptServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.deusexnetwork.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerPackages=DXMTL152b1
ServerPackages=ANNA101
ServerPackages=DXMapVote110
ServerPackages=MMAdvBan110

[WinDrv.WindowsClient]
WindowedViewportX=800
WindowedViewportY=600
WindowedColorBits=32
FullscreenViewportX=800
FullscreenViewportY=600
FullscreenColorBits=32
Brightness=0.500000
MipFactor=1.000000
UseDirectDraw=True
UseJoystick=False
CaptureMouse=True
StartupFullscreen=False
CurvedSurfaces=True
ScreenFlashes=False
NoLighting=False
SlowVideoBuffering=False
DeadZoneXYZ=True
DeadZoneRUV=False
InvertVertical=False
ScaleXYZ=1000.000000
ScaleRUV=2000.000000
SkinDetail=High
TextureDetail=High
Decals=True
MinDesiredFrameRate=0.000000
UseDirectInput=False
NoDynamicLights=False

[Engine.Player]
ConfiguredInternetSpeed=12000
ConfiguredLanSpeed=20000

[Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem]
UseDirectSound=True
UseFilter=True
UseSurround=False
UseStereo=True
UseCDMusic=False
UseDigitalMusic=True
UseSpatial=True
UseReverb=True
Use3dHardware=False
LowSoundQuality=False
ReverseStereo=False
Latency=60
OutputRate=44100Hz
EffectsChannels=16
DopplerSpeed=6500.000000
MusicVolume=102
SoundVolume=204
SpeechVolume=204
AmbientFactor=0.700000

[IpDrv.TcpNetDriver]
AllowDownloads=True
ConnectionTimeout=15.000000
InitialConnectTimeout=500.000000
AckTimeout=1.0
KeepAliveTime=1.000000
MaxClientRate=20000
SimLatency=0
RelevantTimeout=5.000000
SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.000000
ServerTravelPause=4.000000
NetServerMaxTickRate=40
LanServerMaxTickRate=60
StaticUpdateRate=24
DynamicUpdateRate=80

[IpDrv.TcpipConnection]
SimPacketLoss=0
SimLatency=0

[IpServer.UdpServerQuery]
GameName=deusex

[IpDrv.UdpBeacon]
DoBeacon=True
BeaconTime=0.50
BeaconTimeout=5.0
BeaconPort=7776
BeaconProduct=DeusEx

[SoftDrv.SoftwareRenderDevice]
Translucency=True
VolumetricLighting=True
ShinySurfaces=True
Coronas=True
HighDetailActors=True
HighResTextureSmooth=False
LowResTextureSmooth=False
FastTranslucency=True

[GlideDrv.GlideRenderDevice]
Translucency=True
VolumetricLighting=True
ShinySurfaces=True
Coronas=True
HighDetailActors=True
DetailBias=0.0
RefreshRate=60
DetailTextures=True
FastUglyRefresh=False
ScreenSmoothing=False
Resolution=Default

[MetalDrv.MetalRenderDevice]
Translucency=True
VolumetricLighting=True
ShinySurfaces=True
Coronas=True
HighDetailActors=True
DetailTextures=True

[OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice]
Translucency=True
VolumetricLighting=False
ShinySurfaces=True
Coronas=True
HighDetailActors=True
DetailTextures=True
UseTNT=0
MinDepthBits=16
MaxLogUOverV=8
MaxLogVOverU=8
UseMultiTexture=True
UsePalette=True
UseAlphaPalette=True
ShareLists=True
AlwaysMipmap=1
DoPrecache=1
UseTrilinear=False
MaxAnisotropy=4
SupportsLazyTextures=0
DescFlags=0
Description=
ZRangeHack=True
NoAATiles=True
NumAASamples=0
UseAA=False
MaskedTextureHack=True
SmoothMaskedTextures=False
SceneNodeHack=False
FrameRateLimit=0
SwapInterval=0
UseFragmentProgram=False
UseMultiDrawArrays=False
TexDXT1ToDXT3=False
DynamicTexIdRecycleLevel=100
CacheStaticMaps=True
UseTexPool=True
UseTexIdPool=True
UseSSE2=True
UseSSE=True
BufferTileQuads=False
SinglePassDetail=True
SinglePassFog=True
ColorizeDetailTextures=False
DetailClipping=True
DetailMax=0
RefreshRate=60
MaxTMUnits=0
NoFiltering=False
Use16BitTextures=False
UseS3TC=False
UsePrecache=True
UseBGRATextures=True
UseZTrick=False
MaxLogTextureSize=8
MinLogTextureSize=0
OneXBlending=True
GammaCorrectScreenshots=False
GammaOffsetBlue=0.000000
GammaOffsetGreen=0.000000
GammaOffsetRed=0.000000
GammaOffset=0.000000
LODBias=0.400000

[D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice]
Translucency=True
VolumetricLighting=False
ShinySurfaces=True
Coronas=True
HighDetailActors=True
UseMipmapping=True
UseTrilinear=False
UseMultitexture=True
UsePageFlipping=True
UsePalettes=True
UseFullscreen=False
UseGammaCorrection=False
DetailTextures=True
Use3dfx=False
UseTripleBuffering=False
UsePrecache=True
Use32BitTextures=True
DescFlags=1
dwDeviceId=358
dwVendorId=32902
UseVertexFog=True
UseAGPTextures=True
UseVideoMemoryVB=False
UseVSync=True
Description=

[SglDrv.SglRenderDevice]
Translucency=True
VolumetricLighting=False
ShinySurfaces=False
Coronas=True
HighDetailActors=False
ColorDepth=16
DetailTextures=False
FastUglyRefresh=False
TextureDetailBias=Near
VertexLighting=False

[Editor.EditorEngine]
UseSound=True
CacheSizeMegs=64
GridEnabled=True
SnapVertices=True
SnapDistance=10.000000
GridSize=(X=16.000000,Y=16.000000,Z=16.000000)
RotGridEnabled=True
RotGridSize=(Pitch=1024,Yaw=1024,Roll=1024)
GameCommandLine=-log
FovAngleDegrees=90.000000
GodMode=True
AutoSave=False
AutoSaveTimeMinutes=5
AutoSaveIndex=6
C_WorldBox=(R=0,G=0,B=107,A=0)
C_GroundPlane=(R=0,G=0,B=63,A=0)
C_GroundHighlight=(R=0,G=0,B=127,A=0)
C_BrushWire=(R=255,G=63,B=63,A=0)
C_Pivot=(R=0,G=255,B=0,A=0)
C_Select=(R=0,G=0,B=127,A=0)
C_AddWire=(R=127,G=127,B=255,A=0)
C_SubtractWire=(R=255,G=192,B=63,A=0)
C_GreyWire=(R=163,G=163,B=163,A=0)
C_Invalid=(R=163,G=163,B=163,A=0)
C_ActorWire=(R=127,G=63,B=0,A=0)
C_ActorHiWire=(R=255,G=127,B=0,A=0)
C_White=(R=255,G=255,B=255,A=0)
C_SemiSolidWire=(R=127,G=255,B=0,A=0)
C_NonSolidWire=(R=63,G=192,B=32,A=0)
C_WireGridAxis=(R=119,G=119,B=119,A=0)
C_ActorArrow=(R=163,G=0,B=0,A=0)
C_ScaleBox=(R=151,G=67,B=11,A=0)
C_ScaleBoxHi=(R=223,G=149,B=157,A=0)
C_Mover=(R=255,G=0,B=255,A=0)
C_OrthoBackground=(R=163,G=163,B=163,A=0)
C_Current=(R=0,G=0,B=0,A=0)
C_BrushVertex=(R=0,G=0,B=0,A=0)
C_BrushSnap=(R=0,G=0,B=0,A=0)
C_Black=(R=0,G=0,B=0,A=0)
C_Mask=(R=0,G=0,B=0,A=0)
C_WireBackground=(R=0,G=0,B=0,A=0)
C_ZoneWire=(R=0,G=0,B=0,A=0)
EditPackages=Core
EditPackages=Engine
EditPackages=Editor
EditPackages=Fire
EditPackages=IpDrv
EditPackages=UWindow
EditPackages=UBrowser
EditPackages=Extension
EditPackages=DeusExUI
EditPackages=ConSys
EditPackages=DeusExSounds
EditPackages=DeusExItems
EditPackages=DeusExDeco
EditPackages=DeusExCharacters
EditPackages=MPCharacters
EditPackages=DeusExText
EditPackages=IpServer
EditPackages=DeusEx

[DeusEx.DeusExGameInfo]
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False
bCoopWeaponMode=False
bClassicDeathmessages=True

[Engine.GameInfo]
bLowGore=False
bMuteSpectators=True
bNoCheating=True
bAllowFOV=False
AutoAim=0.000000
GameSpeed=1.000000
MaxSpectators=2
AdminPassword=*********
GamePassword=
MaxPlayers=12
IPPolicies[0]=ACCEPT,*
IPPolicies[1]=
IPPolicies[2]=
IPPolicies[3]=
IPPolicies[4]=
IPPolicies[5]=
IPPolicies[6]=
IPPolicies[7]=
IPPolicies[8]=
IPPolicies[9]=
IPPolicies[10]=
IPPolicies[11]=
IPPolicies[12]=
IPPolicies[13]=
IPPolicies[14]=
IPPolicies[15]=
IPPolicies[16]=
IPPolicies[17]=
IPPolicies[18]=
IPPolicies[19]=
IPPolicies[20]=
IPPolicies[21]=
IPPolicies[22]=
IPPolicies[23]=
IPPolicies[24]=
IPPolicies[25]=
IPPolicies[26]=
IPPolicies[27]=
IPPolicies[28]=
IPPolicies[29]=
IPPolicies[30]=
IPPolicies[31]=
IPPolicies[32]=
IPPolicies[33]=
IPPolicies[34]=
IPPolicies[35]=
IPPolicies[36]=
IPPolicies[37]=
IPPolicies[38]=
IPPolicies[39]=
IPPolicies[40]=
IPPolicies[41]=
IPPolicies[42]=
IPPolicies[43]=
IPPolicies[44]=
IPPolicies[45]=
IPPolicies[46]=
IPPolicies[47]=
IPPolicies[48]=
IPPolicies[49]=
ServerLogName=server.log
bLocalLog=True
bWorldLog=True
bBatchLocal=False
DemoBuild=0
DemoHasTuts=0
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False
bCoopWeaponMode=False
bClassicDeathMessages=True

[Engine.DemoRecDriver]
DemoSpectatorClass=UnrealShare.UnrealSpectator
MaxClientRate=25000
ConnectionTimeout=15.0
InitialConnectTimeout=500.0
AckTimeout=1.0
KeepAliveTime=1.0
SimLatency=0
RelevantTimeout=5.0
SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.0
ServerTravelPause=4.0
NetServerMaxTickRate=40
LanServerMaxTickRate=60

[DeusEx.MenuScreenJoinGame]
MasterServerAddress=master.deusexnetwork.com

[Engine.GameReplicationInfo]
ServerName=
ShortName=
AdminName=
AdminEmail=
Region=0
MOTDLine1=
MOTDLine2=
MOTDLine3=
MOTDLine4=

[IpServer.UdpBeacon]
BeaconProduct=DeusEx

[WindowPositions]
GameLog=(X=651,Y=11,XL=715,YL=717)
ConfigPageRenderer=(X=5,Y=96,XL=516,YL=280)
ConfigPageDriver=(X=5,Y=96,XL=516,YL=280)
ConfigPageDetail=(X=5,Y=96,XL=516,YL=280)
ConfigPageFirstTime=(X=5,Y=96,XL=516,YL=280)
WizardDialog=(X=418,Y=143,XL=530,YL=441)
Preferences=(X=854,Y=106,XL=435,YL=541)
ConfigPageSafeMode=(X=5,Y=96,XL=516,YL=280)
Preferences.Split=146
ClassProperties=(X=754,Y=161,XL=420,YL=512)
ClassProperties.Split=146

[DeusEx.dxmaplist]
Maps[0]=DXMP_Area51bunker
Maps[1]=DXMP_Smuggler
Maps[2]=DXMP_Silo
Maps[3]=DXMP_Cmd
Maps[4]=DXMP_Cathedral
Maps[5]=
Maps[6]=
Maps[7]=
Maps[8]=
Maps[9]=
Maps[10]=
Maps[11]=
Maps[12]=
Maps[13]=
Maps[14]=
Maps[15]=
Maps[16]=
Maps[17]=
Maps[18]=
Maps[19]=
Maps[20]=
Maps[21]=
Maps[22]=
Maps[23]=
Maps[24]=
Maps[25]=
Maps[26]=
Maps[27]=
Maps[28]=
Maps[29]=
Maps[30]=
Maps[31]=
MapSizes[0]=(Medium)
MapSizes[1]=(Small)
MapSizes[2]=(medium)
MapSizes[3]=(Large)
MapSizes[4]=(X-Large)
MapSizes[5]=
MapSizes[6]=
MapSizes[7]=
MapSizes[8]=
MapSizes[9]=
MapSizes[10]=
MapSizes[11]=
MapSizes[12]=
MapSizes[13]=
MapSizes[14]=
MapSizes[15]=
MapSizes[16]=
MapSizes[17]=
MapSizes[18]=
MapSizes[19]=
MapSizes[20]=
MapSizes[21]=
MapSizes[22]=
MapSizes[23]=
MapSizes[24]=
MapSizes[25]=
MapSizes[26]=
MapSizes[27]=
MapSizes[28]=
MapSizes[29]=
MapSizes[30]=
MapSizes[31]=
MapNum=3
CycleType=2

[Engine.MapList]
Maps[0]=DXMP_Area51bunker
Maps[1]=DXMP_Smuggler
Maps[2]=DXMP_Silo
Maps[3]=DXMP_Cmd
Maps[4]=DXMP_Cathedral
Maps[5]=
Maps[6]=
Maps[7]=
Maps[8]=
Maps[9]=
Maps[10]=
Maps[11]=
Maps[12]=
Maps[13]=
Maps[14]=
Maps[15]=
Maps[16]=
Maps[17]=
Maps[18]=
Maps[19]=
Maps[20]=
Maps[21]=
Maps[22]=
Maps[23]=
Maps[24]=
Maps[25]=
Maps[26]=
Maps[27]=
Maps[28]=
Maps[29]=
Maps[30]=
Maps[31]=
MapNum=0

[DeusEx.DeusExMPGame]
SkillsTotal=2000
SkillsAvail=2000
SkillsPerKill=2000
InitialAugs=2
AugsPerKill=2
ScoreToWin=15
VictoryCondition=Frags
MPSkillStartLevel=1
CurrentMap=DXMP_CMD
fFriendlyFireMult=0.500000
bTrackWeapons=False
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False
bCoopWeaponMode=False

[IpServer.UdpServerUplink]
DoUplink=False
UpdateMinutes=1
MasterServerAddress=a
MasterServerPort=27900
Region=1

[DXMTL152b1.MTLBasicTeam]
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False
bCoopWeaponMode=False

[DXMTL152b1.MTLAdvTeam]
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False
bCoopWeaponMode=False

[DeusEx.advteamdmgame]
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False
bCoopWeaponMode=False

[DeusEx.basicteamdmgame]
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False
bCoopWeaponMode=False

[Engine.GameEngine]
GameRenderDevice=None
AudioDevice=None
Console=Class'Engine.Console'
NetworkDevice=Class'IpDrv.TcpNetDriver'
Language=None
CacheSizeMegs=64
UseSound=True

[DeusEx.DeusExWeapon]
SwingOffset=(X=0.000000,Y=0.000000,Z=0.000000)

[DXMTL152b1.MTLTeam]
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False
bCoopWeaponMode=False

[DXMTL152b1.MTLDeathMatch]
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False
bCoopWeaponMode=False

[Engine.Pawn]
bNeverSwitchOnPickup=True

[DXMTL152b1.MTLGameInfo]
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False
bCoopWeaponMode=False

[ANNA101.ANNADeathMatch]
bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False
bCoopWeaponMode=False

[D3D10Drv.D3D10RenderDevice]
Coronas=True
HighDetailActors=True
VolumetricLighting=False
ShinySurfaces=True
DetailTextures=True
Precache=True
Antialiasing=0
Anisotropy=8
VSync=True
ParallaxOcclusionMapping=False
LODBias=0
BumpMapping=False
ClassicLighting=True
AlphaToCoverage=False
AutoFOV=False
FPSLimit=60
simulateMultipassTexturing=False
unlimitedViewDistance=False
DescFlags=0
Description=

[MMAdvBan110.AdvBanMutator]
bKickPlayer=True
BanCommand=

[DeusExe]
GUIScalingFix=0
SubtitleFix=False
UseAutoFOV=False
RawInput=True
FPSLimit=92
UseSingleCPU=True

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby synthetic » 24 Jul 2017, 12:06

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby Ermac » 24 Jul 2017, 12:58

synthetic wrote:Dude, only thing I don't understand is whether you are trolling or are serious

u should know that trolling is the national sport in dx land.
And with darko and yours minions, u are the champions.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby synthetic » 24 Jul 2017, 14:44

If your master honestly justifies his hacking with the thought that everybody else in this game is cheating too, then he's been definitely trolled to a point of trauma :roll: Or what does he justify it with these days anyway? Broken game? Everybody else is doing it too? Small penis? I'm curious.

A!BSolid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby A!BSolid » 24 Jul 2017, 14:53

I think most people should just give up trying to make the game cheatless. The only way to truly get rid of cheaters is by banning them from the game, look at cs for example. Dx is hopeless and it should be left the way it is, who cares if people cheat anymore, let's just play for nostalgias sake

Return to Deus Ex