Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Hurricane Jane

Author
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby Kaiden » 19 Feb 2018, 16:03

Really is the dregs of DXMP around here lol.

EDIT: Oh noticed date, guess I don't check here often enough.

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies
RodNeySaLaMi
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 28 Apr 2019, 10:54

So that one guy from the latter days of dead dx. What a douche. But lol nothi g here rates a hurricane. Trying to pull a legacy on sabotage of people who do matter, do create, and also dont have to cheat e.g. dont suck.

Guess I didnt miss much. This is what happens when noobs linger long enough to hecome trolls. But still noob.

Kojak~Spifo wrote: You know amidst all the nonsense, Darko actually has a point.l The game was originally played with no more than 60 fps if that back in the old days. Nobody had renderers that could go to 100 fps back then it was a big deal to get 60 in 2002. So I think newer players just take high fps from other games for granted, but DX doesn't have a ways to properly compensate clientside vs serverside framerates and speed.

smell the glove
<-(DD)->Darko
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 May 2019, 16:38

RodNeySaLaMi wrote:Trying to pull a legacy on sabotage of people who do matter, do create, and also dont have to cheat e.g. dont suck......

Guess I didnt miss much. This is what happens when noobs linger long enough to hecome trolls. But still noob.....

I will quote those 2 parts.......... You do realize those people mostly if not all were in Hivemind and they mostly ALL have used cheats? Legacy? Cheating one? Oh so please enlighten me, have those same people helped to this game, to make it epic when same 5-7 people used my nickname and provoked my ban in 75 % of servers, and also insulted every single person they saw inside? Just saying.

Every person matters, but if using cheats is legacy and if they dont suck, well........ Thats new man....... So youre one of those who trying to erase history and say they didnt cheat? Good, one, actually dude, not good one, EPIC one. I can 100 % proof to you almost all, if not all who Dani qouted including him used some crap sooner or later. So much about "your" legacy, and defending of same people.

Dani was in 2013 better than them, I know because they called him best player, well until I showed to them in 1:1 that I am capable to beat him. What caused even more rage on their part.

Legacy is when you train with sniper 7 year old kid who beats on 2 maps whole Hivemind and makes more frags than whole those "legacy" people you mentioned together. That is legacy. But what do I know............

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby Psycho » 09 May 2019, 16:31

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:
RodNeySaLaMi wrote:Trying to pull a legacy on sabotage of people who do matter, do create, and also dont have to cheat e.g. dont suck......

Guess I didnt miss much. This is what happens when noobs linger long enough to hecome trolls. But still noob.....

I will quote those 2 parts.......... You do realize those people mostly if not all were in Hivemind and they mostly ALL have used cheats? Legacy? Cheating one? Oh so please enlighten me, have those same people helped to this game, to make it epic when same 5-7 people used my nickname and provoked my ban in 75 % of servers, and also insulted every single person they saw inside? Just saying.

Every person matters, but if using cheats is legacy and if they dont suck, well........ Thats new man....... So youre one of those who trying to erase history and say they didnt cheat? Good, one, actually dude, not good one, EPIC one. I can 100 % proof to you almost all, if not all who Dani qouted including him used some crap sooner or later. So much about "your" legacy, and defending of same people.

Dani was in 2013 better than them, I know because they called him best player, well until I showed to them in 1:1 that I am capable to beat him. What caused even more rage on their part.

Legacy is when you train with sniper 7 year old kid who beats on 2 maps whole Hivemind and makes more frags than whole those "legacy" people you mentioned together. That is legacy. But what do I know............

Who from Hivemind used cheats?

Return to Deus Ex