Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Hurricane Jane

Author
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby Kaiden » 19 Feb 2018, 16:03

Really is the dregs of DXMP around here lol.

EDIT: Oh noticed date, guess I don't check here often enough.

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 28 Apr 2019, 10:54

So that one guy from the latter days of dead dx. Trying to pull a legacy on sabotage

Guess I didnt miss much.

Last edited by RodNeySaLaMi on 01 Jun 2019, 19:29, edited 2 times in total.
==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 May 2019, 16:38

RodNeySaLaMi wrote:Trying to pull a legacy on sabotage of people who do matter, do create, and also dont have to cheat e.g. dont suck......

Guess I didnt miss much. This is what happens when noobs linger long enough to hecome trolls. But still noob.....

I will quote those 2 parts.......... You do realize those people mostly if not all were in Hivemind and they mostly ALL have used cheats? Legacy? Cheating one? Oh so please enlighten me, have those same people helped to this game, to make it epic when same 5-7 people used my nickname and provoked my ban in 75 % of servers, and also insulted every single person they saw inside? Just saying.

Every person matters, but if using cheats is legacy and if they dont suck, well........ Thats new man....... So youre one of those who trying to erase history and say they didnt cheat? Good, one, actually dude, not good one, EPIC one. I can 100 % proof to you almost all, if not all who Dani qouted including him used some crap sooner or later. So much about "your" legacy, and defending of same people.

Dani was in 2013 better than them, I know because they called him best player, well until I showed to them in 1:1 that I am capable to beat him. What caused even more rage on their part.

Legacy is when you train with sniper 7 year old kid who beats on 2 maps whole Hivemind and makes more frags than whole those "legacy" people you mentioned together. That is legacy. But what do I know............

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby Psycho » 09 May 2019, 16:31

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:
RodNeySaLaMi wrote:Trying to pull a legacy on sabotage of people who do matter, do create, and also dont have to cheat e.g. dont suck......

Guess I didnt miss much. This is what happens when noobs linger long enough to hecome trolls. But still noob.....

I will quote those 2 parts.......... You do realize those people mostly if not all were in Hivemind and they mostly ALL have used cheats? Legacy? Cheating one? Oh so please enlighten me, have those same people helped to this game, to make it epic when same 5-7 people used my nickname and provoked my ban in 75 % of servers, and also insulted every single person they saw inside? Just saying.

Every person matters, but if using cheats is legacy and if they dont suck, well........ Thats new man....... So youre one of those who trying to erase history and say they didnt cheat? Good, one, actually dude, not good one, EPIC one. I can 100 % proof to you almost all, if not all who Dani qouted including him used some crap sooner or later. So much about "your" legacy, and defending of same people.

Dani was in 2013 better than them, I know because they called him best player, well until I showed to them in 1:1 that I am capable to beat him. What caused even more rage on their part.

Legacy is when you train with sniper 7 year old kid who beats on 2 maps whole Hivemind and makes more frags than whole those "legacy" people you mentioned together. That is legacy. But what do I know............

Who from Hivemind used cheats?

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby anax » 01 Jun 2019, 15:42

Psycho wrote:
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:

Who from Hivemind used cheats?

Everyone spawned 5 medkits and hacked the textures! Haven't you heard!?

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 03 Jun 2019, 18:50

When you know that in Hivemind was Fear who used abuses 100 %, and Ken who also admited it, and Dani, and you were very good pal with them, question is, who from Hivemind didnt?

Answer on medkit abuse is more than clear, when someone receive on sniperbox 15 hits in body, and does not die, well dont you think that is hilarious? No medkits there. Also DeathDragon showed me how they abused minimtl servers paron, some of you guys did. And i posted those proofs online.

Nice try...... problem is that I have proofs about minimtl abuse and cheats of most people. You can try erase history, its tricky when proofs are on forums around.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby [FGS]Chees » 07 Jun 2019, 10:33

Mr Darko. Your medication pills haven't worked as intended.....YOUR STILL a raving delinquent.
----PLEASE VISIT YOUR DOCTOR ASAP AND MAKE AN EMERGENCE APPOINTMENT----

Who's been cheating and HaXoring Deues Ex this time :mofu:

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Jun 2019, 11:36

I dont think from 2 of us I am that one who uses too much pills, since you deny cheats.

When guy who banned me and Lucky for 2 years (instead of Dani and Anax who impersonated and insulted with our nicknames), who also said didnt know who is who I cant take such lie seriously.

You told I quote "I did not know who was who".

But you knew we are Croatians, and you knew to ban us with range ban just to protect abusive behaviour of your pals? Lol. You were always crapper, and you know it. Its not insult, you behaved like crapper.

Also I cant take your insults seriously since you were warned by Nobody from your own clan, when you and Anax could not beat me alone in 2016, after you guys challenged me in fight on CMP map, where you used admin and god mode to go through walls and kill me, since you saw you cant anymore beat me.

So much about that, oh yes before you metabolic end product thats not truth, dont forget pictures and proofs are still on this forum, same as for cheats, so spear me or people of your insults and speaches, because noone will believe you guys after almost ruining game every year after 2013.

I will not to mention that you, Anax and Dani, HAD CLEAR desire to ruin this game. For some *loving* sick reason I know from fact you guys tried to do it. Anyway you guys failed, but still, its funny to see insults comming from guy who was not even honest mod nor honest person.

I dont like to call out Anax since he is person who obviously grow up more than rest of those who did metabolic end product to this game, but since you keep up bringing this metabolic end product from past I have to react.

You dont seem to be any further even till this day. So much about that.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Jun 2019, 11:45

Also MiniMTL hack was mentioned on this same forum, but we all know FGS tried to hide cheats as far as possible, and when found out Nobody just said he does not care much, neither for cheats, neither that people insult others in his servers, neither that some people try to ruin this game.

Oh and fact that I was right and his pals wrong, did not matter to FGS since those abusers were anyway friends of you guys from FGS, so someone had to fall, and guess what those were not them.

Its funny how you guys later tried to proclaim Phantom and Dani, as ONLY and worst cheater, while I know from fact that Dani was maybe cheater, but Phantom was not even close to metabolic end product you guys used. Maybe not you, but your pals did, and you know it very very good.

Its boring to bring up those things since all is on those same topics anyway.

Have fun and all best.

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 19 Jun 2019, 20:32

You're the only one that is unaware that MTL was made in 2002 and miniMTL, which shows FPS and ping on the scoreboard came out way later and was made by modders in FGS and Alpha.

You started in 2011 right? That's why you are ignorant of these things. Everyone else here has been playing since 2003 or so. You ain't gonna tell us something we don't know. But you got alot to learn.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 18 Apr 2020, 17:53

And that has ppoint in what way? Or is important in what way?

Point was I was despite all metabolic end product back then so superior (caused by insults, trolling and impersonation), that I had full year just few losses, 3 in single player and few in team. Thats known story.

Point is, when someone hacks minimtl and tries to hide that for months, and still cant touch you, or is closer (based on what I heard many knew!!!!), and yes me and RedFox made that official! Check this forum, when I talked that some people spawning 5 meds, you people called me delusional or nab! PLEASE......... Just please, maybe I am ignorant, but obviously i am more than great player that needs just few minutes to see abuser.

I was the one that found out about 5 meds, about sniperhack, and wallhack. When youre behind wall and someone comes when there is no chance to know, you start to suspect, or when you receive hit from person that uses prehit on clear sky, no way to know you will apear on randoom parts on map. Or when you see superfast medkits and hit from medkit in hand, well thats called superbind, but problem is that is manipulated with sniperzoom also, and some who know say power of sniper is manipulated to 200 % so kills actually also without zoom.

I will not continue, but if you read this forum, I was probably first that was complaining about those things despite facts that I was very good, and won in most matches.

What is my problem then? My problem was to play against cheaters! I had to play on 200 % every single match to beat them, when they just had to move and click fire button? Seriously? I have not even touched pistolhack and raised fps here.

And you can say what you know my dear friend, I can guarantee you for sure (there is also aNNa, on which most dont pay attention, but they should), that most admins picked MTL just because they can hide ping + fps stats. I CAN 2000% guarantee that, because that was easiest way to proclaim cheater as legit player.

I said all about that topic.I know more than well about what I talk. Also cheaters are in this game very very well supported, there is no need to say names. I did it long time ago. They didnt hide much either.

Best regards.

Return to Deus Ex