Great Britain

Happy new year in game to all good people - Postby machete » 01 Jan 2018, 08:50

:mofu:

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Happy new year in game to all good people - Postby anax » 02 Jan 2018, 06:07

machete wrote::mofu:

Y A ANIMAL FASIST HASCKER

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
{XKT}FITSG
BUG
BUG

Re: Happy new year in game to all good people - Postby {XKT}FITSG » 02 Jan 2018, 14:07

Yes a very happy new year to everyone, also a special message from my long time associate Darko- ''Big new year ahead of us boys 'n' girls, trust and believe me when I tell you the doors are coming off!'' (Jking, jking) had to rehash that one if it's even accurate lol.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Happy new year in game to all good people - Postby anax » 05 Jan 2018, 05:00

{XKT}FITSG wrote:Yes a very happy new year to everyone, also a special message from my long time associate Darko- ''Big new year ahead of us boys 'n' girls, trust and believe me when I tell you the doors are coming off!'' (Jking, jking) had to rehash that one if it's even accurate lol.

You type like a spambot!

{XKT}FITSG
BUG
BUG

Re: Happy new year in game to all good people - Postby {XKT}FITSG » 07 Jan 2018, 17:20

anax wrote:
{XKT}FITSG wrote:Yes a very happy new year to everyone, also a special message from my long time associate Darko- ''Big new year ahead of us boys 'n' girls, trust and believe me when I tell you the doors are coming off!'' (Jking, jking) had to rehash that one if it's even accurate lol.

You type like a spambot!

Nope I just know how to spell, it's not hard if you try Nax. :)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Happy new year in game to all good people - Postby anax » 07 Jan 2018, 18:44

{XKT}FITSG wrote:Me, an intellectual ...

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Happy new year in game to all good people - Postby synthetic » 09 Jan 2018, 15:42

System: Post deleted - Nothing to see here!

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Happy new year in game to all good people - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 12 Jan 2018, 10:30

I am not exactly sure if I fit in then, or not, but Happy New Year to you too guys :) Fitsgh, how is going? And yes, this year will be kick ass year, 2017. was great, but this should be a new level.

{XKT}FITSG
BUG
BUG

Re: Happy new year in game to all good people - Postby {XKT}FITSG » 14 Jan 2018, 14:07

anax wrote:

Hahah, you chat s-hit Nax lol, you know that I never said any such thing, but still I'll admit it's funny. Don't go around making up quotes about others, or risk facing the consequences my friend... that's right.... *ANOTHER* Ass Whoopin'! :D \:D/ :matrix:

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Happy new year in game to all good people - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 16 Jan 2018, 16:34

Hmm.. consequence number one: You're warned for bypassing the word censoring system! 8-)

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Happy new year in game to all good people - Postby TheWolf » 17 Jan 2018, 10:43

enjoy in day

Ingame: Sev
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Happy new year in game to all good people - Postby anax » 19 Jan 2018, 06:21

{XKT}FITSG wrote:
anax wrote:

Hahah, you chat s-hit Nax lol, you know that I never said any such thing, but still I'll admit it's funny. Don't go around making up quotes about others, or risk facing the consequences my friend... that's right.... *ANOTHER* Ass Whoopin'! :D \:D/ :matrix:

Sup man :-D

Return to Deus Ex