Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby Ermac » 02 Apr 2018, 12:47

Nobody, could you fix your server "mostly 0augs" please.
In augs mode, there aren't the geps and the server uploads 0augs maps.
Frankly, if the server was only augs, nobody would be offended ;]

~ ][FGS][Nobody: Topic split ~

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: If you have a Deus Ex 1 disc, can you comment with the v - Postby Fear » 03 Apr 2018, 05:14

You're right Nobody would be offended, and that's exactly why its not changing!

2004-2014
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 03 Apr 2018, 21:17

Wtf, that was soo freaking offtopic now.. ](*,)

Anyway, Cozmo is currently taking care of the server.
I can ask him if the current setting is intended or an accident.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Cozmo
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby Cozmo » 03 Apr 2018, 23:28

My bad - either myself or another admin has changed it to ATDM for a few games, and forgot to change it back ^^; I'll switch it to 0A later, but I think I'll have to mod in a better solution (gametype voting or something, Noodz's ^ idea!)...

CDX - A huge Deus Ex Multiplayer patch
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A great tool for creating co-op or rpg content. It will never be used.
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 04 Apr 2018, 18:49

Yee.. approx three months ago, I started working on a DXMapVote120, which is supposed to support gametype voting.. however I somehow went idle on that one. 8-[

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby anax » 05 Apr 2018, 03:44

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Yee.. approx three months ago, I started working on a DXMapVote120, which is supposed to support gametype voting.. however I somehow went idle on that one. 8-[

Gametype voting inside a NEW mapvote too to boot?!?! Please keep working on this, sounds fantastic :D

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 Apr 2018, 15:50

Well If I was (still am) banned in Wunderland every few days, in zero augs I am banned totally and constantly :P By the way hit me with something If I know why I am constantly banned + unbanned lol ! :D

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 Apr 2018, 19:00

I fear I must disappoint you, if you think that I just sit in front of the ban list all the time to ban/unban you randomly in order to vex you. :wink:
Most likely, some of your IPs are banned and some aren't. Thus, depending on which IP you're having at the moment, you can join or you can't. It's as simple as that.

anax wrote:
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Yee.. approx three months ago, I started working on a DXMapVote120, which is supposed to support gametype voting.. however I somehow went idle on that one. 8-[

Gametype voting inside a NEW mapvote too to boot?!?! Please keep working on this, sounds fantastic :D
The idea was to have two lists, instead of one, where the second list contains gametypes to choose. :)
So yeh.. I guess I'll have to get my lazy ass to continue on that. 8-[

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 Apr 2018, 21:24

Lol so only IP adresses would be banned? Nah haha, its range ban in zero augs, and I am totally sure same on Wunderland. Since I was banned 2 times, dont know how 50 % of Croatian IP's would be banned there lol. Except if system banning constantly new IP's when I join haha :) That would be hilarious :P

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 Apr 2018, 22:48

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Lol so only IP adresses would be banned? Nah haha, its range ban in zero augs, and I am totally sure same on Wunderland. Since I was banned 2 times, dont know how 50 % of Croatian IP's would be banned there lol. Except if system banning constantly new IP's when I join haha :) That would be hilarious :P
Haha yeah, indeed it would be! :bwahaha:

If I recall correct, there were one or two ranges banned back then. To be honest I can't even remember the reason for the ban anymore. #-o
However, for unbanning I needed to figure out which entries are to be removed out of the list and I can't be bothered to perform that effort. 8-[

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 07 Apr 2018, 00:36

Haha seriously? Anax & Dani came with mine and Lucky's nicknames in the server (while we were there), they did insulted people, and we asked to ban impersonaters. Well 2 people were banned, but not those 2 we expected to be. After that same metabolic end product happened in other servers and soon I was banned in 75 % of servers in DX for literally NOTHING. If there would not be Karky I would not know who those 6 guys who took my nicknames, and insulted my friends, are. Even she suspected in me until she saw 6 impersonators at the same time, she took logs, compared their past IP's, and told me exactly who they are. Since that day I at least prooved it was not me who insulted people and impersonated. By the way that story about Messiah and Clix (who I by the way probably never meet) is pure lie.

About second ban, that one was deserved. You asked me why I just did that (insulted) I told you, for 2 years of ban that I have not deserved. I even told you to ban, at least then you had reason to ban me. First time was pure pure injustice, but I think all community knows that. After all that I am sorry only for many of my friends who were seriously insulted by impersonators under my nickname (some left game). I call that hardcore abomination od DXMP. Still DX survived that crap, that is only what counts.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby [FGS]Chees » 09 Apr 2018, 08:44

<-(DD)->Darko Your banned for being a MASSIVE DOUCHE BAG. Your a complete #1 *metabolic end product way out*. You spam, moan and complain like a little bitch so you get treated like a LITTLE BITCH.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES BITCH. :assshaking:

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 09 Apr 2018, 14:37

Truth hurts right Cheese? Oh by the way I know you were that ONE who banned me and Lucky instead of those 2, who took our nicknames. You knew perfectly well who we are, and who they are. They cause all that mess. Once you banned us, you opened dors to DX abomination wide opened, since they did it on ALL other servers too. Actually not only that, many of your pals did know what they do, AND STILL told lies that I AM doing it. You and me both know it was your pals who almost ruined DXMP. Pathetic and sad that could not be worse.

Are you proud that those same guys impersonate Hasharin in servers? ZxC tags, EDH tags, DD tags? Sure you dont care, but you did care enough to ban people who did not deserve that.

And you dare to come here, insult me, and you think I will fall to your level? Dude YOU DESERVE A BITCHSLAP. But that would be insult for all who are called bitches. Do not forget how you could not beat me in FGS server, so you took admin mode and killed 2 times in tower where was not possible to come because I baricaded myself since I played against 2 people. Sure youre strong, when you abuse moderator rights. Truth hurts right? But not that you will admit it anyway, despite I have proofs on this same forum anyway. If we talk about bitching and insults, we both know youre that one who is doing it, for sure not me.

You called me crybaby, and delusional, tell me, was all right what I said? Wallhacks, aimbots, glitch jumps, spawning of inventory (5 meds, lockpicks, tools) etc etc. So who Is now crybaby? You tried to hide MTL abuse as long as possible, but you know rest of us are not wankers, it was only matter of time qwhen rest of us realizes what you guys actually did. Are you proud with your company on abomination and metabolic end product you caused to this game. I am not mad on you, I dont plan even to insult you. I just feel sorry for what you did, because you dont even accept fact that all actually started with you. Maybe you did not want that, but they were your friends, and onceyou showed them that is possible to trick you (or they think they tricked you), they started to do it on other servers.

About crying and other insane stuff you wrote about me, you or anyone else is welcome on proper showdown in game. Anytime, anywhere. I dont like people who behave like you, and I am always ready to accept challenge against such people. Any time, anywhere.

Have fun.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby [FGS]Chees » 11 Apr 2018, 21:58

Read fu** all of what you just posted DICKO. Pay the flight ticket so I can come smash you about the head with your own computer....Croatian, baguette eating mofo :bwahaha:

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: FGS Mostly Zero-Aug Server - Postby [FGS]Chees » 11 Apr 2018, 22:09

''And you dare to come here, insult me'' I read that bit.

YES I WILL INSULT YOU DICKO to YOUR YOU STUPID, CROATIAN BALL SUCKING homosexual FACE. PAY THE FLIGHT TICKET LETS SEE WHO GETS BITCH SLAPPED.... :assshaking: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

Return to Deus Ex