Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Body Count...

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Body Count... - Postby ShadowRunner » 14 Dec 2006, 18:49

12.0 on a 0-aug server called "Sunny Side", it's very hard to fight here, a bunch of noobs running around gepping your arse...with no ads it keeps you on your toes...

9.0 on the HK server. They have modified the game of augs a little, particularly with speed aug. It's possible to follow someone running, easily jump over them from behind while dropping a lam on their head and speed off into the distance in front of them. Another server I'm wondering why Deja didn't attack for modifying his sacred gametype...

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 14 Dec 2006, 21:46

Nice streak shadow! You would have won if you entered the server earlier, unless of course you couldn't find anyone to kill :P . Sunny Side also doesn't run MTL or CRD. Btw, Conkistador is a noob..when I killed him with assault rifle and he (unsuccesfully) tried to gep me from behind he started swearing etc, a bit sad

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 15 Dec 2006, 04:36

Thx... yeah I heard gepping in 0-aug is very popular with Spanish players.

. Sunny Side also doesn't run MTL or CRD

meaning... cheating?

I used to get huge streaks on DXSG like 20 and 30, this is the best I can do at the moment... not enough players these days...

I really appreciate what this guy has done, beaten deja and put up a 0-aug server, but I feel he should consider either adding ads or removing gep...

I just laugh at Edh2 Conkistador, he's going to have no skill by the end of the week...

I have used pistol 90% of the time. I got better at headshots and today I was accused of cheating on Sunny Side...rofl...

I've noticed crates on this server doing funny things, like standing in mid-air etc...

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 15 Dec 2006, 17:04

Hehe, pistol is my favourite weapon I think, maybe after the assault rifle. I've not noticed the floating crates yet, but I often don't look at the stuff around me much, cause I'm almost always running backward, to avoid backshots. But of course, that doesn't keep my other side covered. :x I think removing gep would be the best solution. Well, it doesn't mean that you can cheat but it does allow you to spam however much you want. But, yes, if you can cheat on any server, it would probably be Sunny Side, unless Zora (or whoever hosts the server) has put an additional mod on the server, which blocks that.

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 15 Dec 2006, 17:31

Sorry for the double post but I have an answer to your question about cheating. Yes, cheating is possible. My proof: A GEP noob...DL the attachment, I hope you can open it.
Attachments
s Spanish.zip
A Demorec file of a cheater in Sunny Side. Non-MTL/CRD.
(273.06 KiB) Downloaded 510 times

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 16 Dec 2006, 18:38

OK this is what I saw...

1. I counted 21 gep deaths/kills and one lam kill and ONLY one kill using bullets during the whole demo, your kill with assault rifle against the gepper by the lift.

2. You seemed to move a lot slower than even walking pace, maybe that's the demo playback, but at least once a gepper moved/fired very quickly...

3. It was incredible that you could walk from the Tower to the main building, like a walk in the park, no opposition until you got to the lift...

That corridor is gepdeath alley, I was surprised no noob was camping it.

I am not expert, I couldn't see how it was cheating exactly...

Those idiots are going to have no skill by the end of the month if they keep just gepping like that...

ECHELON
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby ECHELON » 17 Dec 2006, 13:15

ShadowRunner wrote:Thx... yeah I heard gepping in 0-aug is very popular with Spanish players.

. Sunny Side also doesn't run MTL or CRD

meaning... cheating?

I used to get huge streaks on DXSG like 20 and 30, this is the best I can do at the moment... not enough players these days...

I really appreciate what this guy has done, beaten deja and put up a 0-aug server, but I feel he should consider either adding ads or removing gep...

I just laugh at Edh2 Conkistador, he's going to have no skill by the end of the week...

I have used pistol 90% of the time. I got better at headshots and today I was accused of cheating on Sunny Side...rofl...

I've noticed crates on this server doing funny things, like standing in mid-air etc...

Please dont take your anger out on the Spanish players (EdH Clan)
because their Favorite server was taken down ~Drunkards World~
and they were only used to playing Augs...
Hmm but i have never heard of an EdH-Conkistador...
(Till i played SunnySide and all he ever used was Wp Rockets and 20mm.)
He could be just an impersonator.
All he ever said was "I am the Best"..
And that made me laugh all the time.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 19 Dec 2006, 12:59

I think Sanctuary was angry because he suspected cheating...

I'm not angry with them gepping, I'm like you Echelon - laughing all the way to the skills bank...

Return to Deus Ex