Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Why is noone playing DXMP

Author
BUG
BUG

Why is noone playing DXMP - Postby old-ish-player-3 » 09 Apr 2019, 17:00

I have checked the serverlist frequently at the end of everyday and frequently at weekends, there are never more than 2 players. Also so many servers are password protected and most players join these servers instead of public ones, noone will give me the password to any of these servers. I keep being told im a troll called 'Wicked' and that because of him all the servers are closed and I think i met him because I saw someone fire an assault rifle in a weird way; it fired too many bullets and reloaded instantly, the player kept 1 hit killing me and didnt appear to be aiming well.

Someone told me that the cheats he is doing cant be patched and that dxmp is about to die 8-[, should i leave? My original username was Magicshots, if anyone is here or remembers me please reply.

Cozmo
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Why is noone playing DXMP - Postby Cozmo » 14 Apr 2019, 22:25

Not a single person thinks you're scary or clever - hence why you have to try and scaremonger for yourself

CDX - A huge Deus Ex Multiplayer patch
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A great tool for creating co-op or rpg content. It will never be used.
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Why is noone playing DXMP - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 20 Apr 2019, 11:24

Just ignore cheats. Honestly do not know who was Wicked, but I know they did all what you described to me. They could not beat me on legal way, so they used cheats.

After I trrained for few months in Karky's they trashed all party servers where I was almost invincible and they also banned me on rest with my nickname pretending to be me, where they insulted my friends. Those were seriously sad days (6-7 people were involved in that).

Luckly those days are now over, I hope. I am still around, just not as before. About cheaters....... Juast ignore them, aint worth.

There are some discord DX servers, join there and we can play sometimes.

I am more rare now there, but I am DX player in heart forever.

old-ish-player-3
BUG
BUG

Re: Why is noone playing DXMP - Postby old-ish-player-3 » 20 Apr 2019, 15:56

DXMP is the best multiplayer game ever made

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Why is noone playing DXMP - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 20 Apr 2019, 16:18

I totally agree.

Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Why is noone playing DXMP - Postby Kaiden » 25 Apr 2019, 00:21

Because it's a 19 year old game with an offline Master Server, the only players you're going to see are those that've played for years and searched how to join a new MS. On cheating, if the host is using ANNA Gametype they won't be able to use common ones, looks like 6/12 servers are using ANNA, most players still playing will know of shot-time and similar exploits that are patched on ANNA and similar gametypes by i.e. Kai. Custom game-types are a free-for-all, be prepared for abuse (dem infinite laws).

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you

Return to Deus Ex