Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

DXMP Youtube vids

Author
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

DXMP Youtube vids - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 28 Apr 2019, 06:18

Gonna post some cuz reasons

I'm putting together a play list of good ones I find on youtube, as well as a few recent ones of my own I just made:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 31bn9a_eOs

eat the meat

Kojak~Spifo wrote: You know amidst all the nonsense, Darko actually has a point.l The game was originally played with no more than 60 fps if that back in the old days. Nobody had renderers that could go to 100 fps back then it was a big deal to get 60 in 2002. So I think newer players just take high fps from other games for granted, but DX doesn't have a ways to properly compensate clientside vs serverside framerates and speed.

smell the glove
RodNeySaLaMi
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: DXMP Youtube vids - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 20 May 2019, 08:50

If you know any good ones on youtube post em here ill add them to this playlist just to kinda sort and archive existing dxmp ftg.

Kojak~Spifo wrote: You know amidst all the nonsense, Darko actually has a point.l The game was originally played with no more than 60 fps if that back in the old days. Nobody had renderers that could go to 100 fps back then it was a big deal to get 60 in 2002. So I think newer players just take high fps from other games for granted, but DX doesn't have a ways to properly compensate clientside vs serverside framerates and speed.

smell the glove
RodNeySaLaMi
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: DXMP Youtube vids - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 21 Jun 2019, 10:33

smell the glove

Return to Deus Ex