Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Deus Ex is dying

Author
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Deus Ex is dying - Postby }{JACK}{ » 13 Jan 2007, 00:10

i hate to admit it but i think DX is in the last stage of its life it has few players and nothing is really happening in the game Deus Ex is a latin word it means [I]god is but maybe god is-is not ment for the modern world of computer technology however i think it revolutionised shoot em ups and was a huge evolution in video games all over the world and when the day comes when this game comes into the last hours of its popular life we should give it a good send off and i hate to think of it but it may be time to plan the funeral.

Jack

nobody ever dies a virgin life screws all
Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 13 Jan 2007, 00:40

People have been saying that for a long time Jack, and if you played more often, you'd see that much more people play it than last month, partly due to the DejaVu fix.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 13 Jan 2007, 04:05

Jon's right, even this week there is a brand new player to DX. It seems there are some new players from Hungary. There is cause to be positive too. DXSG is active again and planning things.

It wont die, it will evolve...

But I agree, before 9/11 many good things happened, Mandela was released, the Berlin wall came down etc... but since 9/11 the world is polarizing... and sadly the emerging concept of DX has given way to the glorification of hate and violence and as we know DX was shelved by Columbia pictures after 9/11.

Some people would like there to be no room for God, sure I agree...

Return to Deus Ex