Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server

Author
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby Dark191 » 10 Apr 2020, 20:23

I'm posting this because lately, I've been noticing this one player called Ayax has been playing on Cagematch for like 24/7. This man has ruined many games, fucked over many players trying out cagematch by voting for *loving* NAMELESS MOD and never removing his vote and as a result, no one's going in there. I've tried to reason with this man. I've told him to remove his vote and that he's taking away players in his native language (Hungarian) and he keeps saying that Poor apparently told this man to play Nameless mod on cagematch and keep playing this disregarding other people's votes. Obviously, i dont buy into his many metabolic end product.

Poor or someone who's the real server admin of Cagematch server on deus ex, if you see this, I'd like for Ayax to be banned. He's literally taking players away from your server and if he's allowed to play on that server any longer, (No offence) your server is as good as dead

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
flaw
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby flaw » 11 Apr 2020, 00:38

There's no admin listed for the cagematch server but it is located in the US. Anax is in the UK and as far as I know, is not Hungarian.
http://333networks.com/deusex/192.223.29.121:7784

Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby Dark191 » 11 Apr 2020, 05:02

flaw wrote:There's no admin listed for the cagematch server but it is located in the US.

This is something i kinda expected. No name was on DX serverinfo as to who runs or at least owns this server. DXinfo shows that that map was made by Poor and this is clearly no clue to work with and I know this very clearly. I had to do some research but i came up with no names. It was put up at a certain date, ik this much and from what i've seen, that server is well maintained. But tbf, i really don't care about that server. I just wanted to notify and see if the serveradmin cares.

flaw wrote:Anax is in the UK and as far as I know, is not Hungarian.

Anax sees, hears and does no evil lmao. He's good. The man I'm talking about is a Hungarian man no one prolly knows much about. You can identify him by the fact that his mapvote is always for THE NAMELESS MOD, by his broken English and the fact that he will respond to Hungarian (At least not directly). He referred to poor from time to time, saying he would ban me just because i didn't let Julian here play his BS game of Nameless mod religiously. ANAX himself told me that this man's name is Ayax, aka Julian and that he is Hungarian. I've seen him respond to Hungarian before.

To clarify, I'm not talking about Anax here. I'm talking about Julian (Ayax), a hungarian man you will only ever see on the cagematch. He doesn't play DXMP.

BTW, Join DXHQ discord https://discordapp.com/invite/jCFJ3A6

PS: Don't worry about the deleted message below, it's this reply just sent twice because of an error on my side

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby Dark191 » 11 Apr 2020, 05:03

System: Post deleted - Nothing to see here!

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 11 Apr 2020, 13:02

I would send en email to poor_kingz@yahoo.com he is the host of that server I believe and he can ban that guy since honestly, that guy needs to get his life in order by the sound of it got damn.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
flaw
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby flaw » 11 Apr 2020, 16:19

DarkSpartan191 wrote:
flaw wrote:Anax is in the UK and as far as I know, is not Hungarian.

Anax sees, hears and does no evil lmao. He's good. The man I'm talking about is a Hungarian man no one prolly knows much about. You can identify him by the fact that his mapvote is always for THE NAMELESS MOD, by his broken English and the fact that he will respond to Hungarian (At least not directly). He referred to poor from time to time, saying he would ban me just because i didn't let Julian here play his BS game of Nameless mod religiously. ANAX himself told me that this man's name is Ayax, aka Julian and that he is Hungarian. I've seen him respond to Hungarian before.

To clarify, I'm not talking about Anax here. I'm talking about Julian (Ayax), a hungarian man you will only ever see on the cagematch. He doesn't play DXMP.

Ah, yeah. I was... not sober and totally read that wrong, lol.

Poor
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby Poor » 11 Apr 2020, 22:07

Hi! Haven't been on here in ages but long funny story I just happened to accidentally come across this site and saw this thread in good time.

Atrey is hosting cagematch and many other servers. I do have admin there but I don't play often.

Isn't JULIAN aka AYAX the guy that usually says stuff like "HSCKER Y SEE??"

As for his behavior on the server, his vote counts as much as any other player. If there are two other players, they can out vote him. If it is just you and him, there is a 50% you'll get the match you want. The vote list pops up at the end of each match so I don't understand how he could ruin the game if other players are voting.

Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby Dark191 » 11 Apr 2020, 22:51

RodNeySaLaMi wrote:I would send en email to poor_kingz@yahoo.com he is the host of that server I believe and he can ban that guy since honestly, that guy needs to get his life in order by the sound of it got damn.

Thanks a lot for giving me his contact info! I will contact him and see if he can do anything about this current situation

flaw wrote: Ah, yeah. I was... not sober and totally read that wrong, lol.

It happens a lot, trust me lol.

I don't think i gave you all the full story as to why I'm even this pissed at Julian(Ayax). I saw him at Cagematch a few days after it started. I was having fun playing The Nameless Mod with him. I kept coming on because the Cagematch map itself was fun, I didn't give that much thought to it. I came on some day later and saw that he was AFK, i tried to play a game but The Nameless Mod mapvote was still there. No worries, even tho that was a ruined match. I and Kitty were once playing on that server. Ayax joined and STOLE my stuff. I told him to give it back. He didn't. He used all of them up. The nameless mod mapvote magically appeared. At this point, it was getting really annoying. It really became bad on one particular day. I joined in and saw a player. Her game was ruined because of Ayax. We were trying to get some games up on there. For some reason, Ayax became pissed. He was shooting at us, calling us names and stuff. The strange thing about this encounter was that when we were about to start a new map, he was somehow able to kill us with the GEP Gun. Idk how tf this happened. Usually friendly fire is turned off. For this one encounter, friendly fire was turned on. HOW? he took out the GEP as if he knew it was turned on. Whatever the case it was, he fucked us over real bad. There was another game some days later, he was being an *metabolic end product way out*. There was a time when he tried to impersonate (Ra)Murr and spectacularly failed. I would include a picture, but i cant find it for some reason

So, this is the gist of this situation. He's basically a fully certified *metabolic end product way out* =D>

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby Dark191 » 11 Apr 2020, 23:11

Poor wrote:Hi! Haven't been on here in ages but long funny story I just happened to accidentally come across this site and saw this thread in good time.

Atrey is hosting cagematch and many other servers. I do have admin there but I don't play often.

Isn't JULIAN aka AYAX the guy that usually says stuff like "HSCKER Y SEE??"

As for his behavior on the server, his vote counts as much as any other player. If there are two other players, they can out vote him. If it is just you and him, there is a 50% you'll get the match you want. The vote list pops up at the end of each match so I don't understand how he could ruin the game if other players are voting.

Nice timing, my good man! Welcome back to Gravity world forums! Unfortunately Gamespy died and so did this forum :P. I can understand your reasoning, I would've agreed with that as well. But read the instances i've mentioned above and you'll see why I'm pissed at him in the first place. For your convenience, i've quoted my instances below :

I don't think i gave you all the full story as to why I'm even this pissed at Julian(Ayax). I saw him at Cagematch a few days after it started. I was having fun playing The Nameless Mod with him. I kept coming on because the Cagematch map itself was fun, I didn't give that much thought to it. I came on some day later and saw that he was AFK, i tried to play a game but The Nameless Mod mapvote was still there. No worries, even tho that was a ruined match. I and Kitty were once playing on that server. Ayax joined and STOLE my stuff. I told him to give it back. He didn't. He used all of them up. The nameless mod mapvote magically appeared. At this point, it was getting really annoying. It really became bad on one particular day. I joined in and saw a player. Her game was ruined because of Ayax. We were trying to get some games up on there. For some reason, Ayax became pissed. He was shooting at us, calling us names and stuff. The strange thing about this encounter was that when we were about to start a new map, he was somehow able to kill us with the GEP Gun. Idk how tf this happened. Usually friendly fire is turned off. For this one encounter, friendly fire was turned on. HOW? he took out the GEP as if he knew it was turned on. Whatever the case it was, he fucked us over real bad. There was another game some days later, he was being an *metabolic end product way out*. There was a time when he tried to impersonate (Ra)Murr and spectacularly failed. I would include a picture, but i cant find it for some reason

So, this is the gist of this situation. He's basically a fully certified *metabolic end product way out* =D>

Disrespecting players even after being told to stop is no way to play a game. Yes, i can understand that his vote matters. But he is on 24/7 and puts on this vote for The Nameless Mod while AFK and it just kills off games on that server. As much as i like your gamemode, he needs to go. It really doesn't matter to me but when he acts so selfishly and rudely, i cannot help but speak my mind. As with the current state of DXMP, you simply can't get more people on there. it's usually Ayax and some other person. 2 person in total. I once saw 4 people on Cagematch, but Ayax kept shooting at people and saying stupid stuff. They left.

Yes, in theory, if i were to vote for a map and Ayax were to vote for another map, one or the other should play. 50/50 chance. But for some reason, his map keeps playing out. It has happened more than ONCE, mind you. I was present in an instance when The nameless mod played out for 4 ROUNDS IN A ROW. Also, no offence, but how do you explain that one situation of Friendly Fire just turning itself on? Ayax himself kept lobbing GEP rockets at me and one other player to kill us. He killed everyone who tried to push the button necessary for starting a new map. This is killing off games at your mod

BTW, You're the one being named by AYAX as being the man who'd kick me just because i stood up against his BS. I've tried telling this man in his native hungarian language, but he kept acting like a fucktard. He is killing off any chance of your mod being popular. In modern games, this kind of attitude would necessitate a ban.

Btw, if you haven't joined the DXHQ discord, please do so. https://discord.gg/jCFJ3A6

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 13 Apr 2020, 11:40

Jian understands that the vote is alphabetical. If theres a tie in the vote the alphabetical name takes precadence. Thats why he voted A51. Either no one will vote or the one person in DXMP who isnt /r/tard will vote smuggler but it will go A51 anyway and the /r/tard wins. Tbus all non /r/tards leave DX to play big brain games like Animal Crossing.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 17 Apr 2020, 22:19

1. Julian is actually very good player, much better than he lets people think about it. I remember we played one map and I was already very good, and he killed me 2 times in row. I said, wow ok from where that came from? You playing with us all the time? He said I quote: "Yes, what would be fun to play all the time for serious, kits better that way".

2. Julian as far as I know, knew English very well.

3. Ayax I have not seen to crap on anyone.

4. Before you trash stupidity, please watch your language, trolling, insults, and stealing of nicknames, then talk about gaming and dignity.

All goes to Spartan.

5. Cagematch is one of the best modes also, and yes, I DO PLAY IT EVEN FROM DUTCH ON MY LAPTOP. So stay in silence, play or dont play it, and leave him alone, if he want, he can play it 24/7 how much he wants.

Period.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 17 Apr 2020, 22:31

How much this game "normal" people this game has, was visible from 2013, when 5 % of people abused game, insulted peole, and took other nicknames with desire to trash and smash DXMP. They never had success.

How "normal" those who vote smuggler and similar maps, can say fact that "most" of those have superbinds, raised fps, and other crap, and they call themself legit players. KHM HKM. yes sure you guys are superlegit!

Guess what, most of the people dont want to have freakin deal with most of you (if they have brains), because most of them would not know how to setup crap you people use, and rest of the people like me resuses to drop on that shitty level.

I never understood people who making excuses about metabolic end product they use! Guess what if you need raised FPS, then you just aint good enough! If you need superbinds, YOU AINT FAST ENOUGH! iF YOU NEED ALL THAT + MORE, then is even worse to waste words.

Why I dont pick those maps? Besides fact I am now on laptop in foreign country on wifi, I would still be ok on normal table (which I do not have), there is still tiny fact that someone BIP BIP reload thing totally, and I must now switch all guns, in order to be reloaded. Epic stupidity. Yes,with that bug I ask myself, why the BIP BIP i do not vote those maps?

I can not be good because of that bug even on sniperbox. Its just so frustrating, that I suck in 50 % of cases even in sniping. So yes, I wonder why + all before said reasons.

For the love of God, people wake up. Most players just do not want to have business with most of you after 2013, because they know what metabolic end product most of you use anyway.

I honestly would play 0 augs here and then, but with that bug, I totally lost motivation even more.

Anyway.....See you around people.

Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby Dark191 » 18 Apr 2020, 07:54

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:1. Julian is actually very good player, much better than he lets people think about it. I remember we played one map and I was already very good, and he killed me 2 times in row. I said, wow ok from where that came from? You playing with us all the time? He said and I quote: "Yes, what would be fun to play all the time for serious, kits better that way".

2. Julian as far as I know, knew English very well.

3. Ayax I have not seen to crap on anyone.

You could argue that I'm wrong since i don't know that person. If what you're saying is true, then the person who goes on Cagematch might not be Ayax, but that still means that there is a man who keeps *loving* over players. This player indeed speaks in bad English. He keeps voting for THE NAMELESS MOD and plays it every time, every match will be this THE NAMELESS MOD. I respect this man's (Cagematch NEET) decision to play whatever he wants. But this match becomes boring for other players and especially when there's an average of 2 players coming into this server including this man (Cagematch NEET), this can become quite annoying. People have tried telling this man (Cagematch NEET) nicely and calmly that they wanted to play something else. He clearly disregarded these requests and kept playing the NAMELESS MOD. I myself asked him several times in hungarian to stop as he was making other players angry, he didn't listen. To make it even worse, he often goes afk while keeping a vote in place for THE NAMELESS MOD. The nameless mod gets old really quick and to make matters even worse, the second level of this match is impossible to defeat without four players, which cagematch rarely gets. This has become an headache for new players trying out games on the Cagematch, especially when he disregards requests to allow players to play something other than the NAMELESS MOD. Yes, while 50/50 chance does happen, it also just so happens that his mod keeps playing out sometimes, i've said in my previous post that i had seen an instance when the match played out for 4 consecutive times. this has happened, really.It may be playable with two map votes in place, but no one else is willing to play like this, play a map then skip. This random person who keeps voting for the nameless mod never plays if someone else joins. The least he could do is clear his vote if he's not going to play, which he doesn't do.I've seen players come, see this man just vote, play and keep losing THE NAMELESS MOD and just leave.

This wouldn't be an issue if there were more than three players, including this very mysterious person who apparently isn't Ayax. But that's not how it is. This server rarely gets 3 players, much less 4 as i previously recounted.

Listen, The post i made isn't about my own greivances with this Cagematch Guy, this is about the play experience of other people being ruined by this one guy.If you want, i can bring witnesses on FGS and have them explain their own experiences with this "cage guy".

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:4. Before you trash stupidity, please watch your language, trolling, insults, and stealing of nicknames, then talk about gaming and dignity.

All goes to Spartan.

I apologize for the way I've treated you. I'll admit, i could've dealt with this in a much better way than i did. But accusing me of stealing nicknames is too much.I did not steal your name. That one time i mentioned i used your name was a joke, it never happened. I can assure you, it was someone else. Among the nicknames I've used, yours was never the one i used Also, trolling? You call that one instance when i jokingly said "You got defeated by a guy with 6 fps" trolling? if you were offended by that, i apologize. Just so you know, no harsh feelings.

All goes to you, Sir

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 18 Apr 2020, 11:38

Darko, the man who took your name has been banned from DX already. But I did use your clan tag in an alias recently. My bad.

https://youtu.be/TaVVIPi1EJ4

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: A teeny tiny problem on the cagematch server - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 18 Apr 2020, 18:15

Its ok, I am not mad guys.

What I want to say, my experience with Ayax is great, like always.I just dont get it, why people are mad?
I talked to him, I played with him many times, always positive experience, always nice to playeven for hour or more.
I just cant see the problem.

Do not forget that you can talk about little kid that just wants to pass that level and just wants to hang out with people.

About cagemtch I played with same or different person who was a lot inside, and I didnt had problems, he asked me always to change map.
Even if he is not around play that round, vote new round (if he is afk, he aint gonna vote), and new level comes, I do not see the problem.

Today few of us played constantly same level, but you know what they said about karma? Well since someone removed buttler mode, you can now harder pick money, and thus harder pass that level. So its karma in some way.

I repeat, respect is all, you dont know with who you play, may be kid, may be someone who wants good crew to play, may be someone who adopres this game, as I do, or similar. Its nice to pick words, you can hurt someone without valid reason.

Talk always solves all.

Return to Deus Ex