Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Post your screenshots

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby synthetic » 06 Jul 2010, 00:55

Spawn killing is either the fault of the one spawning or it lays within the map geometry. If we are talking about an enemy in the spawn, then you have spawn protection. If we are talking about camper who guards spawn exit, now thats nasty stuff.

Servers no place to be afk in, you are keeping a server slot. Ok, we forgive that, but by no means should getting killed be an issue. Hide and wish for best, or get an aimbot that would kill them while youre away from keyboard.

Type killing? Some players kill by reflex, some players kill because they can. They are in there for a game, you are there for a chat. Who is to blame if you die?

All that looks quite common sense to me. Ive been type-killed, spawnkilled, spawn camped, afk killed, god killed, bot killed, bug killed, and god knows what, a ton, but that doesnt make things any less clear. You curse, but in the end you realize its your mistake to go afk or type in active server.

~Blade~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby ~Blade~ » 06 Jul 2010, 02:27

ShadowRunner wrote:I hate relentless spawnkilling and afk-killing, typekilling and thinking changing enforcer projectile to neutron bomb is funny and that players will enjoy 21 minutes of that. That's what I hate. Cheating would actually get more respect from me than these other irritations.

Woah...never thought there would be another person who shares these views. My respect for you has gone through the roof :)
@ken, ...its...its called friendly gaming, but I know there are many who don't understand that (I'm not referring to you).

Last edited by ~Blade~ on 06 Jul 2010, 02:30, edited 1 time in total.
TétrãHýdrøÇäññÂßîñø£

Mastakilla wrote:If you bring even a thousand players to DX I will come over and suck your male sex organ.
I really will.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:...you're doing the best to decrease my rationality at the moment.

jager774 wrote:He starts a fight and blames you for starting it and bitching on it. OKAY KEN.
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby Mastakilla » 06 Jul 2010, 02:29

People sometimes take the worst spots to go typing, lol. In the middle of Smuggler per example... If they then curse at me or call me a noob for type-killing it kinda pisses me off. Standing in the middle of the map with a weapon drawn is just begging to be shot. Having no weapon drawn helps, and standing in a corner does aswell... I usually don't kill people when they are doing that. Unless I have something against them to begin with.

:-D

~Blade~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby ~Blade~ » 06 Jul 2010, 02:36

I never shoot anyone who is inside the spawnroom/area unless they shoot me first. Sometimes I find people standing around and I wait a second for them to move so I know if they're afk or not, I even walk in front of them to see if they'll shoot me, before I attack them. You could say you killed them by reflex but..I rarely kill anyone like that, when I'm shooting someone I know exactly what I'm doing before I pull the trigger. Anyway it's not often that you kill someone when they're standing still, so that should be a hint they're afk or typing; I don't like getting cheap kills, it makes me feel low.

Mastakilla wrote:Unless I have something against them to begin with.

Yea...I only do that to people who have done that to me before. :D Players like [J]Duke, if your afk or typing and he's on the other team, I'll guarantee you'll be dead unless your hiding really well.

TétrãHýdrøÇäññÂßîñø£

Mastakilla wrote:If you bring even a thousand players to DX I will come over and suck your male sex organ.
I really will.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:...you're doing the best to decrease my rationality at the moment.

jager774 wrote:He starts a fight and blames you for starting it and bitching on it. OKAY KEN.
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 15 Jul 2010, 01:31

Mastakilla wrote:People sometimes take the worst spots to go typing, lol. In the middle of Smuggler per example...

Ye, that could have been me. :)

@Blade: That's a good move. Some people should follow your example.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 15 Jul 2010, 12:53

I never spawnkill, i do on occassion get dragged into a spawn room and niggers keep spawning and shooting me. Then I justgo into autopilot and win the day

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby Mastakilla » 15 Jul 2010, 12:57

your excuse sucks

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 15 Jul 2010, 13:29

so does your mother.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby Mastakilla » 15 Jul 2010, 14:06

if i wanted my comeback id get it of your mums face

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 15 Jul 2010, 14:10

cumback? :o

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 15 Jul 2010, 14:33

If you took it from my mothers mouth you'd be taking mine too.

wait... wat?

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 03 Aug 2010, 17:48

Ok, back on topic.

666/2 and me showing some presence on altfire! :D
Attachments
Shot0191.jpg
Shot0191.jpg (91.53 KiB) Viewed 19578 times

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~Blade~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby ~Blade~ » 03 Aug 2010, 18:54

harr campers map :-$ (but good score nonetheless :smt023 )

(Might as well post a shot while I'm here:)

Yesterday on the RTKM/FGS server :rockout3:

TétrãHýdrøÇäññÂßîñø£

I really will.

Majster
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Poland

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby Majster » 07 Feb 2011, 00:29

Blade hosted deathmatch server. I was playing 4 matches, on smuggler, cmd, zan-goh and area51. Best score i had on last:

ShadowRunner wrote:There's paranoia and anger everywhere about fps, people are taking 0a FAR too seriously, liven the game up and make it more fun for EVERYONE. (and me and Chees lol)
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby chin.democ. » 09 Apr 2011, 14:58

I took some sshots a couple of days ago with some nice 2-3 to 1 ratio in US 0 aug server, I looked in my system folder and cannot find them. So anyway I'm going to give this topic a little bump.

Return to Deus Ex