Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Moving on

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 Sep 2020, 09:36

Kuchcik wrote:Dear Darko,

Excellent frags! However, Flying Scoutsman is about as much CSGO, as FGS Altfire is regular DXMP.
It's a fun alternative gamemode, but the modifications are quite significant and differ greatly from the regular game.

Moreover, this gamemode, as all Casual gamemodes, are unranked.
This means you get random opponents, instead of ones with skill comparable to yours.
This really does make quite a difference with the amount of people playing CSGO, compared to say, a certain game released in 2000.

I'd love to see you play a standard full-length competitive match with the rank you might attain. Mind adding that to your to-do list?

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon,
-K

First of all, as I said I play pure skill match, and best of the best would come there.
As it goes for TDM, I stay behind my words that in each 2-3 match you have 1-5 cheaters inside of the match.
I do play there, but I do not like it, sometimes I am best, sometimes in middle, sometimes in top 5.
What people do with snipers there is hilarious, guy comes behind wall and prehit you in head from distance of 1-70 metters, they do same with guns. It would not be hilarious if they dont do that FULL LENGHT OF THE MATCH. ON all people.
As I said when I saw on official tournament how they aim people in head behind wall and move pointer how they move I laughed as far as I could. I can not believe people are so blind.

Also if you watch close enough (thanks God, cs go has repeat kill), you can see if something weird. In one ocassion I saw one guy kills 2-3 times, but on forth repeat I saw his aim was locked to ground a bit, and then kill. Ita called life hack. So in prime they improved that so that is almost not visible, but he did mistake, I saw it. Others did too.

As I said in main TDM people cheat, and its annoying. Its not I am not competitive, I can film no prob, trust me I am good, but when you need 10-20 hits and burst to kill someone, and ONE OR FIVE guys during whole freakin match come behind wall and use ONE SHOT kill all the time. Dude, that aint pro, that is cheat.

Wtach those guys in Scouts, pure skills. Thats why I play it. And trust me those snipermans would eat any in TDM. Why they dont play in Flying if they are so good? Cause you need to move and when you do that aimbot will bip bip somewhere. Actual LIFE hack aimed to the ground, and no matter how fast I was, there was no way to beat him. Maybe with some epic prehit luck.

But, as I said, bots are always beatable, and when it comes to sniping, I would beat them easy.

Will do my best, but cant say when I will film it. It will take some time, since have lot of obligations.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 05 Sep 2020, 15:40

I think we can leave our unbeatable friend be here, Kuchik, but I am thinking of maybe asking you to teach me CSGO lol. I have maybe dozen hours CSS experience and no experience at all with other games in the series, so basically a noob.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 06 Sep 2020, 09:11

synthetic wrote:I think we can leave our unbeatable friend be here, Kuchik, but I am thinking of maybe asking you to teach me CSGO lol. I have maybe dozen hours CSS experience and no experience at all with other games in the series, so basically a noob.

Nice, so I can expect you will confront me any time soon? Maybe with some player nickname? Or maybe with clan stealing tags? Just asking :)

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 06 Sep 2020, 09:18

Kuchcik wrote:
This means you get random opponents, instead of ones with skill comparable to yours.
This really does make quite a difference with the amount of people playing CSGO, compared to say, a certain game released in 2000.

I'd love to see you play a standard full-length competitive match with the rank you might attain. Mind adding that to your to-do list?
-K

Hello one more time.
Forgot to say, you told me 10 min game? Well maybe I dont play so long, but you should know ranked matches go to 30 rounds? That aint 10 minutes, that is like more to on hour? Honestly I dont have so much time often, thats why I play it rare. Also depends a lot with who you are. Past 2 times I was with really cool guys and we won, last time I was with kids + people that RQ so we had 2 bots inside. You cant win that, specially when they connect 2-3 rounds and your gear drops.

I would not advice that unless good and if possible known team of 5-6 people cause otherwise can be nice waste of one hour, and in case of toxic people also nerves too.

About casual, you forgot to say that there you have highest ranked people also. In my case you would see they are seriously ranked. Also if you watched one of the my pictures I had 18:2 or 3? And I was seriously lower rank than them? Just saying. I dont care about rank.

When I play game I dont care if I play with guy who playing first time, or guy that won 125 tournaments, I just have one goal, to win. And mostly I do it.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 06 Sep 2020, 19:40

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:
synthetic wrote:I think we can leave our unbeatable friend be here, Kuchik, but I am thinking of maybe asking you to teach me CSGO lol. I have maybe dozen hours CSS experience and no experience at all with other games in the series, so basically a noob.

Nice, so I can expect you will confront me any time soon? Maybe with some player nickname? Or maybe with clan stealing tags? Just asking :)

Dude, absolutely. Any random player you meet in CSGO could potentially be me, especially if they kill you =;

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 06 Sep 2020, 21:37

synthetic wrote:Dude, absolutely. Any random player you meet in CSGO could potentially be me, especially if they kill you =;

I have no problem with that, since most of those people lose in the end, and very often end in negative score. So far you should know past of the oposite team is always negative when I play. But youre always welcome to be one of them. I support you.

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 07 Sep 2020, 06:54

oh tha bantz

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 07 Sep 2020, 14:05

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 07 Sep 2020, 20:30

Wow so many trolling and insultes in the game, I wonder who those people are lol :)
When trolling dont work, when skills dont exist, then they ragequit, wow!
I am sure some of you came there. If there was Price, at least he showed something.
For rest I have no words.
Only low lifes playing games like that.
Worms in DX, worms everywhere, keeep it up =D>
That aint gonna fix one important fact, you aint gonna stop suck.
Maybe one day. Maybe.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 07 Sep 2020, 20:32

Have fun, see you in game people :wave:

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 07 Sep 2020, 21:08

I think you are seeing alcohol demons because every time i look at servers zero folks are enjoying in game [-(

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 08 Sep 2020, 05:07

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Have fun, see you in game people :wave:

You know, we - you and everyone else - would have fun *if* you just played the game instead of everything else you are doing there. If you get frustrated by online games, you might need to consider offline games, or try removing your talk key in order to build up additional control.

Like, think about it a little: if anyone who killed you must be cheating, what kind of conclusion can you make of it? Is it bad server or bad game, or bad genre of games? If you are surrounded by cheaters, surely there *must* be some games where you wont find cheaters, right?

Okay but lets assume that you are like rest of us and would like to stop playing a broken game but have become attached to it - then you just need to let go. In any case, CDX servers are your current closest hope of having a cheater free game outside of just not playing online shooters. Like take me for example: I've over time, after some personal bad experiences - and as games became more popular - grown very weary of the entire online shooter genre. If you 100% want to avoid cheaters, dont play online.

Anyway I am mostly messing around with you out of boredom, us two have no mutual history aside flaming. You probably started DXMP too late anyway, game had fallen apart by then.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 08 Sep 2020, 05:24

And Darko, what is all that rest about? Did we have matches that count or not? If I kill you then you call me cheater, okay so according to you I am a cheater. Then you want to somehow prove that you have owned me and my friends, right? So according to your logic, then, you count any game at all where you look better as a major victory? There are a few problems with this reasoning, allow me to point them out to you:

1) Technically, you should prove that I am/was a cheater, otherwise your opinion has no weight. Depending on your reputation and experience some statements may be credible without lot of technical data, but generally you need to demonstrate it by showing material evidence.

2) You dont need to worry your head about our scores anyway if I am a cheater, and if I am not a cheater then you just look like a clown, so back to 1)

3) Your screenshots, demorecs/videos should look respectable, showing clear advantage or respectable effort against overwhelming odds or just be a big *loving* number - that always works too.

4) If you brag too much about being better than someone else, you should accept duel challenges, and if you want to dismiss them as cheaters: again, back to 1)

5) if you feel you are playing a game where you're overwhelmed by cheaters, go play a safer game. DXMP is unfit for competitive play since.. well, from start, really.

and probably bunch of other stuff

Like, if you genuinely believe I am a cheater then I kinda even understand why you are so happy about any situation where youve managed to somehow kill me once or twice, but it is a big big stretch from owning me and my clan every day. You ran away from the evil cheaters every day, not owned them every day. Thats a big discrepancy there mate.

Like, last time I played good was 6 years ago (or whenever it was, Price remembers better probs), but I don't mind having a duel with you now either. I probably still can point a mouse in your direction often enough \:D/ Then you can gather lots and lots of evidence etc and show everyone here.

We both can video it and everything and upload it

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 08 Sep 2020, 05:58

So I guess your options are: 1) duel a guy who hasnt played shooters 6 years or 2) get trolled or 3) write something that makes sense

What will it be? Like dont be that guy and go for 2), surprise me!

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Sep 2020, 12:22

synthetic wrote:So I guess your options are: 1) duel a guy who hasnt played shooters 6 years or 2) get trolled or 3) write something that makes sense

What will it be? Like dont be that guy and go for 2), surprise me!

You do not know any single thing about my options. You only options are to confront me and stay in silence. But that will hardly happen, since BASED ON YOUR HISTORY, you cant shut mouth, most of you RQ, and so on and so on.

No proofs? Wait wait, when Hivemind bullied people (while they used cheats), and when me + void clan smashed you on FULL NIGHT of at least 5 matches, thats nothing? You have short memory, right? Me, Excsm and Rat. I was great, but what he did to you guys, that was epic. You barked on forums how you own any clan, but well funny, DD + VOID smashed you guys.

Other example is when Leonardo made more kill on smuggler and area 51, than YOUR FULL TEAM of 5 people. You do understand what i talk, NOT ONLY HE BEATEN YOU, HE HAD MORE FRAGS THAN ALL 5 OF YOU TOGETHER. Since I repeated 2 times, you probably understood my words? I hope you did.

With that said lets move to cheats. Kid, I play over 20 years, I need few minutes to see cheater. I dont need to suspect, I dont need to cry, I dont need to report. I know when I see it. If you can not, then play more, train more, and bark less. Cheater always supported cheaters, thats why I had so many opposite people in DX. Dani exposed not only you, but many more people. So no proofs? Ye, we can debate about those NO PROOFS. Oh pardon me, didnt you admit WITH YOUR OWN MOUTHS OR BETTER SAY HANDS, on THIS SAME FORUM, that you abused game?

About this game, never was, never will be dead. Till I am in, its a life. Not that I am attached, I love it. Something you cant understand. You never will understand.

Avoiding cheaters ahahahaha, That one was gem. Kid, I when you people used raised fps, binds (regular ones), I trained on Karky's up to 6 hours, just to beat you guys. I was so strong 5 of you several times could not beat me in infinite augs. Fear also tried in Die's and Poor's server, he failed. In 2016 i think, you guys again tried on infinite augs, not sure if you were there, but they failed. You understand what I talk? Multiple people, on me. They failed, I was literally attacked by mass of people, they failed. Dani tried in 2017, with Emilly and Paco, AGAIN. They failed again. You have also in 2013 example where best of the best, selfproclaimed people in WHOLE DEUS EX, COULD NOT BEAT ME. I played against 7 people, alone, till Lox switched to me and helped me. Even then I had lead 6:5 i think. In all those cases people raged and RQ eventually. I am not the one who runs from cheaters kiddo, I play even harder and better. I am so good EXACTLY because of trash you guys did. More you guys trashed on me, more I trained.

And why I could not match LIFE HACK. Dont be full of self. Do you know what LIFE HACK did in CS:GO? Life hack person, stood on map, ANYWHERE, aimed ground, and would kill person anywhere on the map. You heard me right, life hack aimed floor and killing people on the map. Its not you cant kill it, its you have to find him first if lucky enough to be fast enough to shoot it, at all. Ye I think that was most lame cheat I saw, but was OP because manipulated all possible logics of the game, despite person stood still, you could not do anything, shot was kill. Not just for me, was for anyone. Actually I was with one such person in team we won, I was not happy.

So you see I am player that found out cheats in DEUS EX. found them on Urban Terror, found them on Apex, and on CS:GO. How do I find cheats? I play 20 years, there is no such player that can do impossible things, no matter how good you are, you can do something one time, 2 times, but 10 of 10 or full match, that is stupidity. People who believe in need one big cold shower. So how usually my cheat hunt goes? I see something weird and I go to youtube (usually they are so stupid to show their cheats on youtube).

1. DX i suspected cheats people, it was proven than all of them used it. There was pistol glitch (I didnt know for it, others told me), wall hack I saw with my own eyes, also demo'ed it, but some people told on forum its also in green color (was bugged), so I knew its not lie, nor delusion. For five meds I talked for ages, and people laughed at me, till really MINIMTL abuse was officially exposed by redfox and me on this forum. How long you guys abused? Only god knows. I suspected also sniper abuse, till I found out that people bind meds directly with sniper + return on paast gun with zoom on? With one click? Well if that is not abuse and clear advantage, I dont know whats it. While R clan told me someone of you guys offered them cheat for sniper damage manipulation, and that you guys based on that killing people after healing without any zoom whatsoever. Not only that I knew sniper damage is manipulated when people in 200 ping server killed me with one hit, while I could not kill anyone even with shot in head, over ping 220, its not kill when distance over 70 metters. Tested on smuggler with R guys. I could go on and on, but thats whats proven and I know.

2. DEUS EX game was far for broken, YOU GUYS make it BROKEN with every single year on, and those modifications. I stand behind my words that game worked better in 2013, thats why I still ply servers that are intact by you guys, because what you do is abomination of game, and dont want to be part of it. Guess what I never needed lower ping nor higher fps to beat you guys, I always had my skills, prehits, and logic to do it. If you guys need it, and make "fixes that bip bip other things even more", that says how really skilled you guys are...... With that said I dont have anything more to add.

3. In Urban Terror I just saw one guy making 150 kills in just few mins. He was soon banned, and not only that I went to youtube, and saw how actually someone shoots with sniper as automatic gun. Even admins there admited that cheats are part of the game, but they can not compete with motivated cheaters, so I received ban lol? I said, wait wait, they have time to develop cheats, and you have no time to fix cheats, so they are more motivated than you? That saw sentance that was enough for ban. I just used his own statement, in his own game, where he admitted cheaters are more motivated, and they cant stop them. Well that was sad statement. On SR8 I beaten cheaters, lost some games, but smashed them a lot.Problems were wall hacks, so I had to wait them to come to me, no other way. And when you are reflex shooter like me, they have no chance, they see me where I am, but little movement and reflex and they are down.

You stil have not saw my best sniping, wait when I upload my sniping and records from Urban Terror. You think I am fast on CS:GO, you have no clue then what for a matches I had in URT. Still even that was not even close to sniping in DX i did in 2016. That was just my prime.

4. Apex I suspected cheats, went to youtube, and just saw how they abuse aimbot and wallhack. I just suspected, and saw. In that topic you had over 50 people asking for cheats without shame.

Actually in Urban Terror you have up to 4 forums where over 50 people asked for cheats. I exposed forums, linked it to admins.

5. CS:GO, I did not need to proof anything. You just see it, dude aiming ground and killing people around map, and winning game haha. If you need proof for that, then dont know what to say.

But as I said, I ply over 20 years, I dont acuse anyone, I just know who is cheating after few minutes. When one guy does it, ok, if again, ok, but if whole freakin game, then I spec him. And then I just know, because I see how he moves pointer over wall, if he flicks, or prehits on people. If he shoots on textures, that means he see enemy, but enemy is behind 2 walls, and he did empty shot, meaning he though its in front of him. Wallhacks had flaws in Apex also, its same in all games. What I actually dont like are pistol hacks, those craps exist in all games. Like all.

But I do play all those games. And guess what, those who cheat, call me names, insult me, thats why I suspect its you guys. But I dont mind, as i said, people are always welcome.

And lastly, about my options, dude, my nicknames are known IN ALL GAMES I PLAY. So I have option every single time. If you want a fight, you have my website, you known my nickname, just join team where I play and play against me. I am not holding you. I dont care what you will use, I will do my best to win as I always do, I always do my best. Sometimes I play good, sometimes less good, but even on crappy days its all about map to map.

I have even better proposal, what about THAT WE ALL DO REAL LIFE TOURNAMENT, that you and crew show to me REAL SKILL, with NORMAL setup? Lets see what options you will have? How about that? What you say about that? With supervisor.

Also I never played with raised FPS, nor binds. but you will be seriously surprised how much over league of such players I would be if I would play with that crap. Dude you realize I playing 60 fps and normal setup because I dont need any mods to be great player! You do realize that?

Rest of you needs that crap to be compatitive, and youre not scared to confront me if I would use same as you? BS. We bth know that would end bad for you. If I can beat you guys without that crap, you can bet I would be even more insane with that pile of crap. But I would never humiliate myself to use it.

Game aint broken, some brains could be, in some people. And they say we live in crazy world with many crazy people. Based on my gaming experience I would say thats truth.

And dont try to play polite, what you did to kids and girls in this game is sick. Asking therm for FB, if they refused you people insulted them in game. I know what you guys did to DD team when i was not around, blackmailing them that if they stay in my clan, you would not be tehir friends, all would hate them etc etc...... I know every single sick thing you guys did. Onyl filthy people can do that, filthy people in sick head.

So if you aks how I would react towards you guys If I would saw you back then in reality, you can bet there would be a lot of slaps (based on your age), and even worse for those who were mature and insulted kids in game.

Ony low lifes as I said can do that. Grow up.

Return to Deus Ex