Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Moving on

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 22 Jul 2020, 18:10

Crazy. I lost my virginity under this tree. I believe my mother was out conspiring to get me into La Sorbonne at the time.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 22 Jul 2020, 18:11

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Jul 2020, 18:28

Dude, that win would all agree means single metabolic end product, all EU players who tried to scrool would see its impossible to play there. Also from your video is clearly visible you would loose if I could heal, i just could not. Ask anyone in there who I asked to spec me, they would say i barelly used health.

You on other hand still almost lost in third match, and would 100 % loose all 3 in normal conditions.

But dont forget your epic job past year, at least then server worked as it should, or maybe didnt, forgot to be honest. You made in 5 minutes 3 hits in me. Luckly for you those were 2 kills, otherwise you would probably have only one kill. In EU probably none. I saw kids to hit more in 5 minutes. Nice job.

You probably remember this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHI8tISwDww

Cozmo
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Moving on - Postby Cozmo » 24 Jul 2020, 19:30

Idk why I'm attempting communication with you, I guess I'm a little annoyed that you're now even blaming my work for your losses

Darko, servers are not "rigged" against you - they use a mod (CDX) to remove any advantage of high FPS and make it possible to aim properly in high ping (two things you complain about a lot). I didn't know the scroll wheel wep switching wasn't perfect until you pointed it out. The truth is... I simply forgot to test it, as no serious player has used it for about 20 years (Quake players abandoned the scroll wheel for switching long before DXMP even came out). Rebinding your keys like this gives no advantage beyond simple ergonomics, and pretty much everyone agrees on having those options. It'd be like trying to ban certain keyboard layouts otherwise. Putting stupid restrictions on yourself doesn't make you superior to anyone else.

By the way, there are no zero aug binds that give any tangible advantage. I've tested every medbind, scopebind etc for CDX bugfixing and found nothing beyond placebo.

So, if FPS, binds and even ping to some extent no longer give an unfair advantage, why are you losing games?

](*,)

CDX - A huge Deus Ex Multiplayer patch
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A great tool for creating co-op or rpg content. It will never be used.
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Jul 2020, 17:26

Do not know why complained about what, but that was not me. Whatever you did, you did not for me for sure, because I played in 2013 on ping over 280 and won games, just because I am the one who knows how to aim in advance.

Oh, about loosing games, it is funny how same people (more of them together, lost on euro server against me alone). So much about your placebo. And same person refused to play against me.

Superior? Never said so. Better than such people? Always. I was same day on euro server. And we all know how would end fight against me on any server where I have finally normal ping around 40. I do not even remember such proper server, I think last time was hosted in 2017.

And about placebo effect, please. I saw medbinds that you cant even see in hands, only hear healing, and gun is still in hands, or is not for under .25 second. You are just not objective.

Why would I bind that button? I can beat people anyway. I just refuse to drop on that level, and put game that suits to me. Game was done just fine, and worked in past way better than it does today. Only difference is that some people aint good enough so they twitch it to own taste.

You are welcome to play Urban Terror, CS Go etc etcy games against me. When you achieve or anyone else there what you just said, then we can talk.

For start you people can host any zero augs euro server, but you people refuse it. There is huge sign of warning because you guys would be slapped a lot by those old legends like Messiah, Phantom, Blade, me, and so on and so on.

Congratulations on your work, I respected your maps. I said with that all.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Jul 2020, 17:41

Oh, and funny about that part "loosing game", funny because I did not see that same day "laugh mouths" joined to euro server. You all were hidden on discord and discussed why I cant heal?

Why later none of you had guts to join to euro server? I was there 2 flat hours? I did not see any of you "that acuse me of loosing games", tried to play against me where I actually CAN HEAL.

That one who filming any player under alias as me, came there only to cry, told him 2 times at least to fight, only what he did is to attack with swords and make friendly kills =D> =D> What heroes :bwahaha:

All who joined that night lost. ALL. Loosing games? Sure sure. I bet some old grandma would beat any pro player in conditions I have in there. But its nice you "at least admit" there was healing issue, because you guys sauid "that i make excuses". So blaming me about looses, and then admit in next sentance that there is issue, and that I had really legit disadvantage is hilarious! And then to blame me that its my fault because I do not have bind, and listen this "that scrool is not used in any relevant game" well that is gem!!!! I am using it in every single new game, and I am sure any relevant player uses it too to avoid reload. I could go on, but there is no point. You know I have videos too, but it will be time for that. Do not worry. At least I do not need to hide under other nicknames. I prooved I cant be beaten with zero already in 2011, only what you guys prooved is that when is not possible to be good enough, there should be FPS bar higher, then binds, but ye, still not enough so superbinds, and yes still not enough so then mini mtl exploit :clout:

Do not worry about me, I will not bind anything I am around, you guys are welcome to try "to make me loosing games", will see who will do it more. Normally if there will be any of you with enough balls to really join to me besides Anax or Sparten.

I said all :matrix:

Have fun.

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 27 Jul 2020, 20:54

I love how Darko compares himself to Messiah or Blade like they're even in the same league.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Jul 2020, 23:27

Difference between you, me and rest of people is that you do not understand how weak you are (and those similar to you). Phantom was in 2011 epic player, but despite things he used as you guys did I dont think he was better. Well maybe against you guys, not against me.

As I said, I am always ready to fight you or anyone else in real life in webcaffe, any time, anywhere. When you see how weak you would be in same conditions comparing to me, you would understand how much over your league I would be using superbinds.

Thats why I said, if you guys think you are so good, we can solve that out right away any time, any server in CS GO or Urban Terror. Even in Apex. Then you will see how real sniperman crushes your armour before you can say "look its him".

Anyway till you get courage, "same as you need it in dx since you will never play anyone in better conditions than you", cause when you did that past year I smashed you easy, but ye, we saw result in my video.

Do not worry, I have videos too, but I dont need to made up its you, like you made up for every unnamed player that is me. Difference between us 2 is that I am not weak, and I do not hide. I have balls, and I play even in worse conditions, while you cried in EU server and refused to play.

No matter, you said on Discord that DarkSpartan can beat me easy, cause he is trained by you, well my dear friend, in proper server your trainee and Anax both lost against me. Same as you would, difference was big, there I could actually heal like human beign, and change gun from sniper to other weapon, thats why I could kill both in same room and same time in 3 cases.

I guess you need to train better, or they need better trainer. Cause metabolic end product you said on Discord is BS.

You see I trained kid that could make over 50 kills in 10 mins on Sniperbox, he had 7 years, and he did insane things. Well, those 2 things say a lot about how good trainer I am, and how good player I am.

Next time, when you put yourself to stars, be polite and dont refuse proper fight. Since you did I will not even waste words.

If I am not on someones level, then my dear friend, you are light years away.

At least I know in 2013 I was over everyones league. That means something. And for that I didnt need and superbind.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Jul 2020, 23:46

What I do know is that I respect all legends, and I do not doubt how good people were before me. I also dont doubt in Phantom's legacy, nor FullMoons, nor legacy of any other player. Same goes for Messiah who I have saw this year first time. I believe they are all epic players.

It is called respect. You guys should try sometimes.

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 28 Jul 2020, 01:48

I guarantee you their respect isnt mutual. And gg Blade uses a medbind like 80% of the Euro scene. Also, when you're ready to play outside Sniperbox which isnt even a real map, Nochanc's first failure at mapping which he even admitted to and removed from his own server the same year he released it.

But yeah Im down to play you on Sunnyside in MTL where I'll have to guess your hitbox location with your tiny loopyloops while you spray AR and miss all your snipes.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 28 Jul 2020, 07:42

Euros have been trying to handicap me in 300ms MTL for over a decade and when CDX comes out and makes a definitive proving grounds regardless of ping, people like Darko run back to their 40ms and expect me to "prove myself" with 250ms delay on their double digit tick. It's funny how the same excuse you use in a server which eliminates ping delay will only apply to me if I refuse to play you in Sunny Side.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 29 Jul 2020, 08:39

Haha, please. Refusing same night after "filming your video".
Refusing SAME night after I prooved you barelly can win in those insane conditions.
If anyone watched those videos he would see in first fight I received hit unarmed, other 2 I received cause of discord lag, and then went proper fight.
In second video you disconnected when I had lead 4:2 and totally distrupted whole game, cause I had more meds + was already near your loc. But you know that wery well, so you spawned behind me. Nice nice.
Third video was gem because you connected 3 hits on close space where I could barelly get sniper was clear target, and could not heal. But well let it be.
More luck and manipulation than real material. After that I prooved all that on DS. Enough said. Thats why I said people to spec me. Who watched, knows.

Oh, so sniperbox is not real map? Wow, and why is that? Cause ONLY REAL SKILL GUN is there, and one med, same as in game by default? Wow!!!! Somehow I heard that excuse from many many people that lost there against me. Why I play such maps? Cause its insane to listen people like you that 200 fps, medbinds and other crap you manipulated in exe file is legit! BS on major scale!!!! Who else do that IN ANY OTHER GAME!!!! WHO? In all other games is considered as cheat! Try to modify anything in Apex that you mentioning so much and you would be banned, not only in game, but probably also on Origin.

Also I called several times past day, and same day, you only appeared in same team. I guarantee i had worse conditions in USA, than you will ever have on sunny side. But for you is good to make excuses, and when I have legit explanation then is ok to bash and trash.

Dude youre just not worth. I did beat you several times. Only reason I accepted on DS that fight was not at all to prove anything unless how bad is setup new modification and that is making advantage to other players. Also I proved to all that you lie. I HAD AGAIN WAY WAY MORE hits than you did, and in any proper match you would loose. All know that. Past year I had at least high ping, lag, but I had all my skills.

Now you needed coding to neutralize lag but to block my scrool to win? =D> =D> Lol. Szure i complained about high ping, but not in terms of legit win. I complained about something else.

Because I prooved that some people on same ping as me making instakill WHAT IS NOT POSSIBLE. I filmed several times how I train with guys on ping 2180 past yer there, and my sniper hit in head (yes head), from 70 metters was not kill. But some guys with similar ping had kill in SAME server without zoom. Also one of them told me about sniper modification some people use, also manipulation of hitmarkers after medbind.

So dont even bother. Point was that you bark too much, and insult people. All what was shown is that you maybe can beat someone 10:0, probably and maybe some kid. Rest is epic BS, be happy you didnt loose on 2 of 3 matches even in such conditions.

And ye, if youre down, why you were not down, that same night, or night before that? Oh cause you would loose. So other people lost instead of you.

Oh and ye, I see its a problem when player has to guess some position of players? WOW. Thats newwww!!!!!! WOWWWW! What for a pro can say that????? Dude I dont giv e f... if you would hide, cheat or anything else. I just fight. I dont cry against nades, and lams and similar.

When we played 6:6 on iceworld PAST year, you started to shoot on me, and making kills while picking guns or typping, AND you used lams!!!! But at least then my scrool worked so I could easy oversnipe you. Why snipe? Cause if you guys neutralized gun damage, why is my assault still useless there?

Whatever you guys did, ping damage still there, and raised fps still makes it not worth to play. You guys just did it even better for yourself, CAUSE NOW you can FINALLY aim, and its even harder for rest of people. So whatever you guys doing its not to help others, its just to manipulate for yourself even more.

I can join one more time or 100 times, and will proove that my assault does not make proper damage at all cause of ping. Why then you didnt FIX THAT! Oh you forgot that too? What coincidence...... Only ping delay was fixed. hm hm........ How proper to say, WE FORGOT.

Ye ye, you guys forgot mini mtl abuse also, right?

Anyway, I am realist. How it looks when I am champion in Apex, and when I kill 2 people with only charge rifle at start, later one more, and collect massive damage, visible here. Too bad I didnt filmed that, but my games usually last over 20 mins ther, cause i am 75 % in top 10 at least. Maybe, you would learn something.

Since I respect every person I will stop with that nonsense. As I said you guys should respect past legends. They didnt do an<y more than most of you do today. So please. And as I said, for me Phantom from 2011 was even better than in 2013 when he used that metabolic end product. But thats just me.

I respect all, many people beaten me, but liked it or not, there is probably not one person that I didnt beaten back. Thats fact.

Have fun.
Attachments
28.7.2020.jpg

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 29 Jul 2020, 09:12

Yo Darko. You lost. But if you want some training on how to get better and play augs, like a real DXer, lemme know.

GG's in 0aug. You tried. Thanks for playing =D>

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 29 Jul 2020, 10:43

Ye, dont worry, past year when I had proper conditions you lost both in USA, and both in SunnySide.
This year you refused to play on Euro server, so your talk is not doing any impact. Probably you lost undercover but still, whatever. Not that I care.
I dont post my videos nor pictures based on grudge. I post my work when have time, and what I need.

Too bad your ass was not near 2013 there when I really invited people like you in 1:1 and smashed them badly. But I think you were there. I suspect who you are, but thats another topic. Just aint worth. Have fun.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 29 Jul 2020, 10:54

You remind me on someone, could it be that you returned? Could it be its someone I used to know...... Hm nah....... Or maybe ye...... Hm, hard call.
He used to film also fake videos, and call all players as me undercover. Problem is, whenever we played he either lost, or struggled to beat me 1:1 same as you do, even in way worse conditions.

Also last fight I played was win, and LOL i didnt lost, I won. You ass was too scared to fight.
Since then I was in many servers, didnt see any joining.
Problem is, you guys provocate, you guys get ass kicked.
I playing for fun. I do not attack anyone, but if he wants to get ass kicked, and attacks me, then he receives what you did.
You trolled past year, you lost plenty of games, not just those I posted.
I dont care. Thats your problem. You need to train more, get some skills, because as I said, even in worst posible conditions I hit way more than you doo.

In proper server you would not have a chance. We can all (those who protect your side), make Apex game, CS Go, game, there is sniper server too, or tdm, and play. *love* it man, I will ply ONLY with sniper to show you what I do.

Then, kid, then talk. You will then realize how much training still in front of you. \:D/ :-({|=

Return to Deus Ex