Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Moving on

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 20 Jul 2020, 23:52

I was always passionate about Deus Ex, but being older, and smarter I realized, some things just aint worth.

I know I am not on the level of 2013, but I do not need to be, because that should be still enough. But then you realize.......... Something that is just way over the top, and that has no meaning nor point. I played USA server, and I saw I cant move over my toolkit at all. Sniper is after shot useless for few seconds, and I cant heal nor change to anything......... On assault that works, but lets be honest, with ping 200 my assault is anyway useless also in there.

That would still be ok, if not people.......... Who told, you lie...... You make excuses....... I beat you 10:0. You know........ I am tired of that metabolic end product..... I tolerated that few days, UNTIL i showed them that they cant beat me even in USA server even 5:0, not even 3:0! And then I also filmed how good I was in that terrible conditions........

But then i realized, wtf I did? Why did I talk to them at all? Whoever made that change, he intentionally marked all remaining players without binds as useless. Then I realized, its probably done with intention, to eliminate any remaining natural setup players like me........

Like cheats since 2013 were not enough? like superbinds since 2017, are not enough? Now also needed to eliminate scrool players and normal setup players? Then I decided just aint worth. Those people who did that arent honest people anyway,nor they have respect. What is worse they know they would loose if scrool working! But its not about they dont know, they do know, they just turning others to believe into that pile of crap.

And that was just enough, why would i tolerate such people, just aint worth. I dont want to have business with them. When honest server comes, specially euro, where scrool will work I will beat them, if they will have any guts to fight me, but I know they aint. Even idf they come, they will come undercover. As always.

But when I heard humiliations over Phantom, and FullMoon, that was enough. Whatever they used, I KNOW they were great players, and they used way less than some other players WHO ACUSE THEM. Also all trash on Dani, but Dani admitted what he did, while rest never did. I respect Dani for admitting his past. I admire people who are ready to change and admit mistakes!

Whats worst they try now to take Messiah's title of the best ever. Or one of the best ever, just because man probably dont uses metabolic end product they do use. In short I have enough to listen such trashy words against legends like Messiah, Phantom and FullMoon. I am tired to listen crap against Dani too, cause many did same as he. Some even longer.

And honestly to realize you cant play game on the same way as you did in 2013, is abomination. From now on I will stick to remaining servers where my setup works fine, rest where dont works, I do not want to touch.

I will not name people, aint worth. With this day I stop talking to people that talk lies, trash and that trash on others instead to look at them self. Tired of such people both private and in game. Do not want to be part of that. I could handle cheats, superbinds, because I still had my skills. Now they tried to took that away with useless scrool? What is too much is just too much. Ainth worth.

I understand why best legends left........ Who would tolerate that metabolic end product? I know I aint. I abandoned for secondtime Deus Ex community channel, seems i forgot why i left it first time. Now i know.

Will not call names, will not be rood, for sake of toxic people I hope they will change, hope they will be better people, but thats on them. Not my thing. If someone wish to be better, he will be. If not their life.

With rest of good people I will always play, from now on only on servers that have human condition and honest people inside.

See you around.

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 21 Jul 2020, 00:49

Attachments
darkodontlikemenomore.PNG
Darko dont like me no more

Last edited by RodNeySaLaMi on 21 Jul 2020, 00:56, edited 1 time in total.
==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 21 Jul 2020, 00:52

Like for real, since the beginning of DXMP you could not switch guns while reloading unless you pressed Right Click first.

It's nobody's fault you don't know that.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 21 Jul 2020, 01:16

This aged badly lol
Attachments
darkoaged.PNG

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 21 Jul 2020, 01:17

Anyone knows if that is wind or someone dumped trash, because I see only BS.

Reload is possible to skip IN ANY NORMAL NON MODIFIED ORIGINAL GAMEMODE IN DEUS EX, including single player!

Usa server is modified and I stand behind my words. Also same people are scared to fight me in Euro server, they know I have demorec activated, and will use it. They just came to cry and calling me in other (their own servers). Pathetic that could not be more. Trusted servers only, but you can bet your ass they will come undercover, specially that guy who just humiliated him self with EPIC stupidity claim that you cant scroool during reload time, LOL.

I do not know which game some people play for years. Probably some bot playing instead of them if they dont know basic parameters of game.

Anyway not worth.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 21 Jul 2020, 01:19

Without healing i had 50 % better hit ratio than you. I needed average 3 hits to kill + i could not heal. You are not relevant player, manipulating and refusing relevant servers gameplay makes you unrelevant player.

I do not want to waste words on you.

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 21 Jul 2020, 01:39

Sorry to break it to you, but you were never that good at DXMP. You must have had a few games in 2013 where you did well and it went to your head.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 21 Jul 2020, 02:07

Difference between DarkSpartan and Anax is that they tried. Yes I know you will say I naded thing, but ask Donny how much kills they had on him who did not play at all? Still they lost.

Thing is they lost like a man, you came and fought like a chicken. Ok your framerate is weak, but mine was on usa also. Sometimes you need o be a man and not a chicken.

They lost, but they fought, sure trolls, but still, they lost. Nice try tho.

Also dont humiliate yourself anymore with things you just said.

I told you, show yourself ever in euro, I will be there, just like you humiliate people in USA, I will be in euro there to put you to ground.

Difference between USA and EU servers is that we have honesty, we dont have to rig them as you need to win in USA server, and then lunatic claim that is normal. Now please be polite, and go in your direction.

Youre on my list of people with who I do not need to talk.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 21 Jul 2020, 02:11

Sometimes all it takes is head up, smile on face, and move on.
:D :wave:

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 21 Jul 2020, 22:08

I already ganked you on Sunny Side but you aliased and quit.

https://youtu.be/jV3ddUnPjuE

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 21 Jul 2020, 22:12

Also tried playing with you unaliased but you gave up and quit.
Attachments
darkono.zip
To run this demo, download [GODZ]CargoStationAlpha and CDX_100
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 3951 times

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 22 Jul 2020, 08:10

Yesterday's Match

https://youtu.be/wrzUhQuCwBQ

If you'd be willing to listen and not pop off talking smack, even though you say "I don't mean to insult", even though you do, maybe you'd benefited from me. As it is, man, you've played yourself. You were never willing to really be cool with us and play some FPS and improve.

But it doesnt matter. Take it easy, sorry you had to go out like this. Peace.

P.S. get some tang

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Jul 2020, 14:23

Difference between me and people like "selfproclaimed tier one player" is that I CLAIM ONLY LEGIT WINS.

Noobs, and weak people take non legit wins. For me, legit win is when opponent has same conditions than me, or better, that is difference, because I act like a pro player, and my skills are over the top for player like reclaimer, who seems to be troll, undercover rood no manner person, and for me totally no relevant player. Such players are humiliation for any descent gameplay.

He claimed before a match that he did beat me undercover 10:0, and I said please try to do it. Not only he could not beat me 5:0, not even 3:0, he also had first kill on first match when I still didnt had sniper in hands. He laughed that I make excuse when I said that discord lagging me (he normally cut that part), but you can ask Donny, about that. He already had 3:0. Without that that game would not end hot it did, cause I started to play better, and I played for same way all 3 rounds. Where is problem? Problem was that he lied he can beat me 10:0, and based on those lies I deleted him from Discord. Never respected liars.

Also have in mind that he lost after initial win against me in 2019, matches against me both in sunnyside and USA, just one day later, what you can see on youtube. Where is then difference now?

Difference is that he refuses to play in euro server against me.... Not only against me, but also against any good player, with excuse why would I? So after they insulted me (after what I also left dx community, with proud middle finger in the air, after he failed to humiliate me, because I played great games) I accepted that match.

You have to know that I COULD NOT HEAL at all. That is difference between win past year over him, and loss here this year. But that troll knew that. I bet its manipulated server also, that intentionally blocking all natural players or just my scrool setup. In short, after hit with sniper, I COULD NOT HEAL because my scrool would not work during whole reload, and when I switched I lost 1 hit with sniper, and that is a lot, since usually in 4-5 hits I do make kill or damage. So in average i lost 1.5 shot per kill/death, thats insane. Some would say why you didnt use button, lets be honest, if you move your hand from mouse or moving arrows, that is death sentance, because you are static target, so that is lunatic claim. Since I play on arrows.

So not only I could not heal, you can also count mine hits on him, and you would see I have hit him way more then he did me. On euro server he would not survive to kill me even 5 times. But he refused to play there.

Not only that, he came there as enemy, then scared to play, he switched to me, and started to hit me. I instentionally didnt erase score, because I dont hide myself, nor i am shamed of my score. What he did was pure act of chicken, and pure disrespect.

After that came Anax, and DarkSpartan, they insulted me cause I used nades (I didnt attacked them when they did more kills on Donny who didnt even played). They also insulted me. Despite score 0:3 which was made from "chicken player in same team", besides fact they killed Donny who didnt played, besides fact they insulted me, they still both lost against me ALONE.

I won with positive score. All was against me, still they lost. Donny asked me if I need help? I just said, please dont give them anymore easy kills, thats it. If you dont believe ask Donny. So those stories that someone can beat me 10:0 are crap.

I am not even in good shape, but still without healing almost beaten reclaimer in 2 of 3 matches. One more time count my hits and his hits, and that would tell you something who is better shooter. On euro server where I can heal he would not last long.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Jul 2020, 14:26

This is how it looks when I have proper conditions and when I can heal, as you can see only who got 2 on his side of the scoreboard is him. Onyl reason this ended on 5:2 is because he joined in the middle of the match, final result would be way way worse for him. But all know that. If I counted well in whole match he only hit me 2 times. In 5 minutes. In euro server. Enough said........

Video is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHI8tISwDww

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Jul 2020, 14:37

Correction, that was USA server, and was 8:3 in hits. After all seems he has hit me 3 times, not 2. Honesty over all.
Whats worse that was not even EU server.

Anyway see you around people. I woudl say that to him, but we all know that aint gonna happen, unless server is rigged. I bet he already lost, but you can not count his RQ and nickname changes, so its pointless.

Hope some real legends will return to game again, I cant wait proper matches with great people. :wave:

Return to Deus Ex