==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 29 Jul 2020, 19:26

What? You joke right? First of all, lets remind you very clear, you came very arogant on Cagematch, where you said, youre fake Darko, provoked me...

I told I am not fake, nor I saw Ayax at all to abuse my nickname, nor he was rood, so I accepted 1:1. There I had bad ping, but at least I could aim well, since I could scrool. You used lams, killed on type etc etc, and still I could beat you. I had lead 6:5 when I told, kill me one more time to be tied. Was 6:6. You forgot that? You should remember more. I let you EVEN make tied score. I would never say that, but you provoke people here. So your own fault.

After that, you played undercover to pretend to be fine with me, but you are not (similar games one other person played, so I suspect youre someone who I knew), but I will not go that far. Lets be honest, Dani did that. I will be totally clear, he behaved like you. Like friend, then same metabolic end product, and again, and again..... But ye. I wish to believe he moved away from that, but you never know.

Then you filmed what you did, and claimed its me, and same you did this year too. So I way annoyed by the fact you claiming win over other people as me, and PRETENDING you can really beat me 10:0. I will say to you clearly, EVERY PERSON who says that, just provoked me and lost. Same with you. I beaten machete after that, I beaten Dani, I beaten Fear, I beaten you. All 4 of you claimed to beat me 10:0. All of you I beaten.

You know very well you lost on SunnySide before that sniperbox match also. So ye I did beaten you quite a lot of time. And that I what I remember and what you played under Rodney, who knows how much more under other nicknames. Same is for this year. I dont even know with who I play, nor I care.

I am here to have fun. And I will be clear, I played against stronger people, beaten stronger people. I have nothing to proof. For me wins are just normal things. I was champion today also on Apex, but I dont record. For me thats just normal thing, almost every day.

Have fun.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 29 Jul 2020, 19:28

Correction: Was not Cagematch, was Zombie server where you started to provoke, that I avoid pure players and playing only fun servers. I didnt play who knows how long before that match, and still you lost. Your reaction, youre the real deal, youre just fine guy, says all.

I guess you have tendency to remove achievements from other people, and glorify yourself. I know many such people. I dont like them. Nothing personal, just dont like such people. I respect all good people, with rest I dont talk in reality, so why would I on the Internet?

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 29 Jul 2020, 19:29

See you around people :wave:

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 30 Jul 2020, 00:24

I never play Cagematch or Zombie server. Damn dude you're a pathological liar or something lol. You think people here believe anything you say? I don't think you've beaten anyone on this forum at DX and nobody believes you when you go around saying you owned everybody. You certainly didn't own me, and both times you faced me there were 5 or 6 spectators who witnessed you lose and there's video.

So go ahead and keep ranting at me baby, I only skim your posts for a quick lawl and go on with my day. Meanwhile this dude sittin here straight typing volumes of fiction.

GG

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 30 Jul 2020, 22:35

As I said you have been beaten so many times, you are delusional.

Also we can call Atrey, I would be happy so that he takes logs from past year. Not only youre brainless, youre lame player too. About spectators, where you were when I called you on Euro server later. Donny was there, Anax was there. Your pal was there.

Oh pardon me, you played with swords scared as *love* haha :) [-X \:D/

Also speakin of people who saw you refused match on euro, happened not only once, happened not only on Discord, happened all the time. I am also for to take lo logs from USA server where you said "why would I".

Lol :)

I metabolic end product on such players. As I said, in real life webcaffe, any time, anywhere. Natural setup, first I will own you there, stream on live how I smash your ass. Then also I will allow you to use superbinds, but I will also use them so that I own you even with that crap.

:matrix:

Only what people saw is how scared you are, were, and will be. Oh pardon me, server logs lie, discord lies, all lie hahhaa. Oh ye, and video how you lost is probably photoshop lol lol lol lol.

You would be surprised to see some more videos how you lost :) Wait wait, till you see :)))

Dont forget you told me I dont have pictures too. Till you left shamed. You will leave this forum too, when i start posting videos of humiliating you.

Guess what, I did that to rest. When I finish with you, you will be just one lame skilled guy who left dx shamed and then you will probably return with new alias. Like ass nabs like you.

Have fun =D> :wave:

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 30 Jul 2020, 22:38

I have to count those hits past year, will try to 5.
1,2,3..... Oh thats it? No more? Wow, GO GO GO GO :))))

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 31 Jul 2020, 00:00

Darko irl be like https://youtu.be/KsBjVvxBj84

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 31 Jul 2020, 02:19

Shot0178.png
^Darko in Cozmo RPG be like
Shot0029.png
^Darko in Atrey's be like

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 31 Jul 2020, 13:28

Nice that you brought those pictures. Why didnt you put those where you lost also?
Cause you know we have fought on more maps. Oh yes, cause you lost :)
I know there was played multiple matches where I won.
Oh btw, where is my zero there? Hm kinda I dont see it.

And yes I am now almost sure, someone is hidding under that nickname. So one more nickname you used? At least now I know you were beaten way way more :) Such epic player with so much fear of loss, wow!
So you say other people believe to you? Wait wait? Do they? First of all you humiliate people. You hide also, noone actually really knows how many times you were owned by me. By those nicknames I see I owned you even more times i though. So can you say names who really believes to you?

Because you also stated with some people that Messiah made obviously name because he beaten newbie players? So....... All respected Messiah, with more than good reason, and in 2013 I heard great stories, that if I see him would be nice that I fight him to see who is best.

Thing is, I saw Messiah, never asked him to have match with him, nor other legends. I am not interested to see who is best or not. I have respect, I believe they are great players. You lack way behind.

Your reputation, and mine, are 2 separate things. You trash on other people reputation, and building your own. Based on hidding? WOW.

Smashing!

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 31 Jul 2020, 13:35

In 2013, when I was under huge preasure, when all said that all beaten me 10:0 20:0, instead of hidding, I came to Machete's server, I played full month till server was there, received trash and all, and had over 180+ wins. Would be easier for me to have other nicknames, and remove preasure, but I did not.

In real preasure, you see who is who. I made my reputation based on my skills, and beaten all people there. Never asked for that, never published it. Never was personal. I never published one picture even fight against Phantom, as far as I know. Does not matter who I beaten, I dont take it personal. I had so many wins it would be super hilarious to film all those. You just have fun by filming all your wins. If I would do what you do, there would be some massive spam. I do not want that. And those that I have are just very very few I recorded, mostly when with good crew.

Its useless to even try to discuss. I see no point anymore. :wave:

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 31 Jul 2020, 20:27

If there were shots of me losing you'd have them and you'd be gloating about them pretty hard

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 31 Jul 2020, 23:13

We both know all what I said up. Thats only important.

If is easier for you to hide from truth. Do not forget Fear told me I never beaten. Actually I have proofs about many many people. Dani said same. I can go on and on. There are pictures for every single of them.

I know, thats important. You think I care what rest think?

This society allowed to 2 people to take my nickname (server was full), they insulted us, they let them, they let them even to impersonate. Owners of this forum allowed insults also. Only thing when Nobody reacted was when Cheese actually abused admin rule and killed me with admin 2 times, still was not enough to correct loss.

As I said if Karky did not check logs on my proposal, even she would never know which 6-7 people doing that. She was person that gave me proofs because they played same there in there.

And yes I know why there is no more zero augs euro server. I know why this society does not like fun servers. Because they get ass wooped massive. You think you are good at augs? Sure sure, but when it comes to augs where binds do not matter, where augs do not deplete, there you didnt see what I DO.

5 people inslucind Dani and Fear in prime could not beat me. Yes Price tried to, could not beat me, we were not alone, but I won. So when it come to infinite augs story is seriously different. So I am not only zero auger. But I do not brag with that.

I do not brag who I beaten. Because sidewinder once said nice message to all people. And he was right. I respect him, he was I think first who beaten me on sniperbox, IN REGULAR conditions. No excuses.

So do I care that people who hidden cheaters, defended them, allowed them to use my nickname, insult MY friends, filmed massive lies how I lost 20:0, called me delusional and weak noob, and hidden cheats, think? No I dont care.

When they laughed at me, they knew its all truth, it was not only jump glitch, it was not only aimbot, it was not only bings and raised fps, but when I heard for wall hack, 5 meds spawn and minimtl abuse, then I was happy cause I WAS NOT DELUSIONAL, and ye story was proven to be truth. Specially when Dani admitted who participated in that. I know some tried to ruin DXMP, some sabotaged fun server, but to sabotage proper zero aug is insanity. They never played much in SunnSide, because, well, we all know why. Where I have good conditions its risky to play cause I can join and beat them. But I am not like many, I dont come here and post videos and pictures over any win. I dont care what others did, nor what they metabolic end product about me.

Rest of people? Rest could defend me. How many of them did that? Maybe few. Rest didnt care. So I should care what you people think after all you people made. For me is that past, but important is that I know, and that you people know. You can lie to others, not only you, all of them, but reality is what know I and what know rest of you. You can spread lie, but that will still be lie.

So ye, I respect all people, but I know truth. And truth is that I beaten probably every single player that I opposed. Not many people can say that. Not many.

Have a nice day :wave:

Return to Deus Ex