Moving on

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Sep 2020, 10:35

And few more:
Attachments
38.jpg
Here it is. Found that one from sevs server where 3 of you failed. At least that one.
win in fgs in 8 month 2015.jpg
Machete barked a lot but somehow a lot of my pics where he failed to "humiliate" me.
Win in FGS against unknown players 2015.jpg
Well that was massive fight. I think Voids clan marks? I know Excsm and Rat helped me once to dominate Hivemind. Have to say Rat is one of the best players I saw to play. Literally. And I saw many. Excsm great player and pal also. I miss him, hope hes doing fine, some good memmories.
Win from 17 server 2.jpg
Some nown faces here
usa server win.jpg
Game with liquid (little solid's bro, liked that kid i bet his ultimate player now), with Leonardo one of the most skilled kids I saw
primjer.jpg
Here was flop of your community where 3 of you tried to beat me i see some zero on my side
pobjeda 21.jpg
Very good fight
pobjeda 7.8.2015.jpg
My biggest fan here (he knows)

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Sep 2020, 10:40

There are more, lot more, but its enough.
Rest will be published on proper place.

Hope DX time will come again, have some things to do and then I am back way more than right now.

Have fun people and see you around.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 02 Sep 2020, 12:07

I heard recently that croatians consume 50% of their wine produce themselves, which may explain things. It breaks my heart that you dont remember our duel, too, but with you going to spectate after 2 or 3 deaths i cant really blame you. Enjoy in day and save a drink to all the fans.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 02 Sep 2020, 13:09

How much is your sub fee, if i wanted to become a fan too, and do you sell panties?

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Sep 2020, 13:14

synthetic wrote:I heard recently that croatians consume 50% of their wine produce themselves, which may explain things. It breaks my heart that you dont remember our duel, too, but with you going to spectate after 2 or 3 deaths i cant really blame you. Enjoy in day and save a drink to all the fans.

I would really, really loved to see those proofs. Like really. What about that you try your like and statement right now? You know Fear was same as you here before few years, he said its lie I played against him both in 2013, and in later years, then he failed. You have pics. Funny he called me for loosing and ragequit, but you see on picture how he RQ after failed score, and spectates on picture. How I now its him? Because he barked on shared server from Die and Fear about that, and later he flopped. Problem is many people saw that. He said I am only solid with sniper, thing is he forgot I am insane with unlimited augs. You know, skill with UL augs makes epic difference. He did mistake even to try in that server. I lost only to Die, as far as I can remember since ever I play in this game. And Die and Karky were like overlords in that mode, they could survive 50 % longer against robots in direct fight than anyone else. Its where I did trained for you guys.

So, I can bet, on those pictures, one of the guys, can easily be you. EASY like 100 % easy. Do you want to go on the path of mistake like Fear? Dani returned in 2017, he acted polite, then they tried to humiliate me, they failed. Fear failed. You are now doing same as your pal did, in 2019, that managed to shot me 3 times during 5 minutes.

If you have desire to be next in the line of people who think I will RQ, feel free. I dont remember where I actually have RQ or left during match. I finished even in 2020, those disaster conditions in USA server that does not have human conditions for me. Once I proved in discord that despite that, guy who I played (who is considering himself better than most of the players), STILL almost lost, he was afraid to play against me in Euro server, where 2 guys lost against me.

He knew he would loose. You have video, in normal conditions he could hit me like 3 times in 5 minutes. So I ask you, are you next in the row? Just be sure you take alias, so that you can RQ after few minutes.

You guys doing it all the time while loosing against me.

Anyway always fun to read halutinations of some people.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Sep 2020, 13:20

Thing is you barked about my "little world" of imagination.

Well you have on pictures reall proof that I play really on 60 FPS, and Anax has proofs of key setup from his server where he saw my key setup. All was and is and will be legit. I am one of the ORIGINAL players since ever. Never modified anything in ini except no/cd path and masterserver.

I am proud on what I did, was long time ago, but still solid player in DX. If I would play as much as I did then, I would probably come to similar level. Based on fact I am onlder now, I dont regret anything. I still play solid after so many years.

Now is turn on some other people and young kids that come. I did mine, and cant complain. Have fun.

Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: Moving on - Postby Dark191 » 02 Sep 2020, 13:24

I dont mean to be rude. Idk how many times people have told you this, but you better stop. This game is dead. No one cares about who beat who.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Sep 2020, 13:34

DarkSpartan191 wrote:I dont mean to be rude. Idk how many times people have told you about this, but you better stop. This game is dead. No one cares about who beat who. What you're basically doing rn is igniting flamewars in a dead forum.

Ah Spartan, have you saw views only on this topic? This topic is seriously active, people just dont type as much as they did in past cause you guys need to put some interesting topic, and honestly, you guys should host interesting servers. Its not all only in zero augs and augs. There was many more servers.

Game is live. Thing is Deus Ex has single player + multiplayer, most of people playing single player, but in server like Die's or Karky's, or Poor's who were RPG and FUN servers, where you could stay for hours, people used to come after 20 mins, and they would return with time.

You are maybe not so long in the game so you do not know. But trust me, I saw many years how many people return, this game was NEVER without players. They constantly checking servers, reason why nobody joins is because they mostly come if they see others.

And tell me one reason why they would join when someone is trolling them under other nickname, and filming as you guys doo? They return after many years, and you guys sharing videos online and claims how you humiliate old legends? Who wants that? Have you ever saw me, to film win over you and posting it online? I didnt.

People love to play casual, and if they play competitive, then they film. Things you saw on my pictures were competitive, some games not I never barked on wins over my friends, nor they did on wins over me.

You guys have to enjoy in game and play it, as I do. I join to Cozmo, playing is and honestly having fun. When I will have more time, I am sure after some time, someone will maybe join, and then more people and more people.

Respect is a key. This forum would be better if moderation and people on it would defend normal people, and not "rest", same in game. People love to play with guys who dont provocate. With that said.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cant be in games as I used to, sadly, I would love, but its fact and will be fact for the next 1 year. I would love that less, but it is how it is.

I just hope I will see some familiar names and modes as in past times in DX masterserver, because I miss many people and friends I used to play.

Would be cool to see all people together again, and not just for hollidays.

All the best for all people i knew, know and will know.

See you around.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 02 Sep 2020, 13:37

Im going to change name to Simpthetic and your fan count just went one up. I can defend your virginity in threads like these when youre asleep or soaking in bathtub.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 02 Sep 2020, 13:58

Actually im just joking, but *love* enjoy in day: it should be enjoy in game - so ill see you in game!

Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: Moving on - Postby Dark191 » 02 Sep 2020, 14:06

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:
DarkSpartan191 wrote:I dont mean to be rude. Idk how many times people have told you about this, but you better stop. This game is dead. No one cares about who beat who. What you're basically doing rn is igniting flamewars in a dead forum.

Ah Spartan, have you saw views only on this topic? This topic is seriously active, people just dont type as much as they did in past cause you guys need to put some interesting topic, and honestly, you guys should host interesting servers. Its not all only in zero augs and augs. There was many more servers.

Game is live. Thing is Deus Ex has single player + multiplayer, most of people playing single player, but in server like Die's or Karky's, or Poor's who were RPG and FUN servers, where you could stay for hours, people used to come after 20 mins, and they would return with time.

You are maybe not so long in the game so you do not know. But trust me, I saw many years how many people return, this game was NEVER without players. They constantly checking servers, reason why nobody joins is because they mostly come if they see others.

And tell me one reason why they would join when someone is trolling them under other nickname, and filming as you guys doo? They return after many years, and you guys sharing videos online and claims how you humiliate old legends? Who wants that? Have you ever saw me, to film win over you and posting it online? I didnt.

People love to play casual, and if they play competitive, then they film. Things you saw on my pictures were competitive, some games not I never barked on wins over my friends, nor they did on wins over me.

You guys have to enjoy in game and play it, as I do. I join to Cozmo, playing is and honestly having fun. When I will have more time, I am sure after some time, someone will maybe join, and then more people and more people.

Respect is a key. This forum would be better if moderation and people on it would defend normal people, and not "rest", same in game. People love to play with guys who dont provocate. With that said.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cant be in games as I used to, sadly, I would love, but its fact and will be fact for the next 1 year. I would love that less, but it is how it is.

I just hope I will see some familiar names and modes as in past times in DX masterserver, because I miss many people and friends I used to play.

Would be cool to see all people together again, and not just for hollidays.

All the best for all people i knew, know and will know.

See you around.

I agree, This game indeed needs more gametypes. I can't imagine people wanting to come back here just to get their asses handed to them in Augs. Having some fun gamemodes on here would surely bring people back, but this game is too dead for it to be revivable. The learning curve's really high. New players seem to leave as soon as they join because of how hard augged gameplay is.

This game is never really *dead*. By dead, i mean the playerbase isn't as active as it used to be. It's practically dead at this point.

As for Humilliating players, I can assure you, he did not insult you. People in your duels were just throwing jokes around, including me. All these videos were made in good fun. What he just did is make two videos about defeating you. He didn't insult you in his vids (Go watch them again if in doubt). He was just poking fun at you. He even made a video about me. Not just one, many. One of them was where he made a "Omae wa mou shindeiru" meme.

If they really hated you, you wouldn't be here speaking with us people. You would've been the one banned from this forums. The reason people still reply to your posts is because people still care about you.

We enjoy this game, darko. Why am i, a new player in this DXMP scene still here? I woulda been long gone if the game was really boring and unfunny to me. Players are the life of an MP game. I play this game so that i can have fun and contribute to keeping this playerbase alive. The possibility of a player from Bangladesh playing this dead game is non existent, but here i am.

I've noticed partiality in this forum's moderation. But i don't think that partiality's there anymore. The slate has been wiped clean. Anax has apologized to you for what he has done. Idk how bad the trolling was, but i think this should be let go of, even if what they've done cannot be reversed. If your clanmates were really bullied out of this game, i'm sorry. I really am sorry to hear that.

Times have changed. The toxicity of this community is gone. People have learned to respect. You just need to stop accusing people of "using superbinds" and "cheating". The gamemode you've accused of making meds "not work properly" is the very gamemode that's killed off most of the hax old players used. Cozmo's continuously making changes to make this game much fairer and better. You even helped Cozmo discover a bug =D>

Feel free to come back to the game, but to expect to be teased a bit ;)

Look forward to the future, stuff should become much better than they used to be :-D

Last edited by Dark191 on 02 Sep 2020, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 02 Sep 2020, 14:13

And I dont mean that in a passive-aggressive way - with the help of Cozmos mute function, even us two can enjoy a peaceful and mutually respectful game :wave: enjoy in game people

Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: Moving on - Postby Dark191 » 02 Sep 2020, 14:19

synthetic wrote:And I dont mean that in a passive-aggressive way - with the help of Cozmos mute function, even us two can enjoy a peaceful and mutually respectful game :wave: enjoy in game people

enjoy in defeat :clout:

Spoiler:
:P

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 02 Sep 2020, 14:36

DarkSpartan191 wrote:
synthetic wrote:And I dont mean that in a passive-aggressive way - with the help of Cozmos mute function, even us two can enjoy a peaceful and mutually respectful game :wave: enjoy in game people

Spoiler:

We need his help to take that triad guy down

Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: Moving on - Postby Dark191 » 02 Sep 2020, 14:49

synthetic wrote:
DarkSpartan191 wrote:

Spoiler:

We need his help to take that triad guy down

Yes. We need his sniping skills to take out that illegitimate finnish kid :matrix:

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:

Return to Deus Ex