Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Moving on


Author
Message
FITSG
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Posts: 9
Joined:
 25 Dec 2018, 14:11


Re: Moving on - Postby FITSG » 12 Sep 2020, 01:10


synthetic wrote:Okay Darko, I apologize for being mean to you, on the account that you probably have medical reasons you haven't disclosed with the community. That doesn't really justify internet harassment anyway, but it's kinda the tradition here and old habits die hard. Clearly you have some sort of problem grasping where you are and what is happening around you, and I genuinely don't know how one is supposed to handle it. I stand firmly by that if someone spams in server he needs to go, so you deserved that for spam. Lying on the forums though is.. slander, I guess? Another facet of internet harassment, but since you actually seem to believe those things happened, it is again hard to get a handle on this. How can I give you special treatment you need if you are telling shameful lies about people around you? That is really perplexing. And I guess in all honesty also the sole reason why others have apologized to you before. You don't deserve this, but you also probably need to be somewhere else. I don't really know what else to say. You will still keep posting that weird crap about things that never happened, and life goes on as usual, but the real problem here is the mistreatment you suffer as a result of it, if not from me then someone else. I am very hard trying to relate to you, if out of pure curiosity, but.. man. There is absolutely no angle to get at you either as you simply reside in another dimension, and only way I can get you to react is by challenging your story in a way you cannot outspam. You don't respond to reason, you dont really respond to any emotional triggers, the only moment you react is when your story is challenged. You have imaginary clanmates, imaginary events and imaginary friends I suppose, and you come here to share those stories with us, but autistic fucks like me come and flame you for things that never happened. I guess I am not that much better than you, as I take advantage of your fantasies just so I can write all kinds of many metabolic end product. Pot and kettle ;-)


If you absolutely need to role-play out DXMP events, can you perhaps be persuaded to use fictional names as well? While lot of people might still be confused about your proclaimed status, at least nobody will be personally touched by it.


Or if you want to show your skill, come duel, with no additional taunting and stress from me. Show me how you owned me in good old days.


It goes way deeper than that...., you've only scratched the surface of this, please study this issue more carefully before you make such ill worded comments, thank you.

FYI, after synthetic posted this he was once again owned in dramatic fashion by veteran, legend DARKO, I think it's time to celebrate another victory... :D

He will claim to have selective amnesia about this, but this is nothing but pure deceit, see through the deception and come to understand the real facts, what more needs to be proven at this point?, isn't it clear by now? - we are slowly exposing these cowards for what they are..., they are liars.


<-(DD)->Darko

User avatar

Posts: 491
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 12 Sep 2020, 13:57


Nice trolling. But after so many years, some people do not give me respect I deserve. Will not publish all legendary wins, but just over hivemind users in here. Normally both of them used alias. Will not go further than that. But when 3 people tease you to beat you, and then they have 0 against you, and all 3 RQ, well I would say thats humiliation? Other game was actually good. So........ How I won? Against hivemind user? And why I didnt ragequit? Wow, interesting? So someone is making lies about me, and someone telling truth? Can it be I am telling truth based on "photoshop"? Hm.... I wonder......
Attachments
fgs clan user.jpg
Well looks like hivemind tag, right? Anyway....
primjer.jpg
Well, wait whats this? Optical ilusion?


<-(DD)->Darko

User avatar

Posts: 491
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 12 Sep 2020, 14:04


Players left the building =D> :wave:


<-(DD)->Darko

User avatar

Posts: 491
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 14 Sep 2020, 10:08


Well I appologize myself if I was rood at any time, or anything similar to that, never supposed to be personal.
Some pictures were competitive and I filmed them, but most of them were not personal, were friendly or, just felt like good success.

For example in 2-nd month of 2013, when I really had over 180 games in that months (easily), I maybe didnt filmed more than few pictures. Most of them I lost, so was never personal, nor that important.

Why I dont film where I lose? Thats not quite truth, I have on my youtube in one video match where I was second, but truth is next.
Most people mocked me, but till 2013 or even further, I had old monitor, and you saw my pictures. Its not you could not see my original picture, I could not see them. So its not excuse. Sometimes was hard to play like that, and despite new setup, I just could not film videos back then. Till novadays.

Thats why some epic clashes and matched were never seen, and most are just memories. Both where I lost and won. There is 100-ds of epic clashes where I won 10 times batter than any here, but some/many also where I lost. Mostly that was in teams, in 1:1 matches I lost way less.

Why I didnt picture all? Still dont. Because when you make business out of it, killing fun. And for me games are games. I just had no desire to go screenshot after every single match and then return, was annoying. Sure there are some programs, but I always rushed to play, never actually had them prepared in advance, because for me gaming is passion, not business.

SO when you see my videos, those are my acvievements, some randoom wins. Was never business. So why to save those moments? Because if I dont do that, then part of history is lost, and great memories.

For example, great matches from cozmo v1 with Parker, Shana, FSB, Mr.Wolf (first people I meet in game) I have not filmed i think. Great memories from zXc, EdH and VOID, are something I also have not filmed a lot, and had there epic ammounts of gaming friends. ColonelDavid, Karky, Die, Henry, Poor, Harharin, Excsm, but then also Leonardo, Mario, Christos, Unknown, Jack, Munij, Fitsg, and many many great people I played a lot. I can go on and on. Some memories I just have not stored.

So if we dont story nice memories that we managed, and we didnt those that were best of the best, then what we have at all? What left? Do not know for rest, but for me, fun is fun. I filmed my wins or nice memories, others did theirs. On some I won, on some I lost. Its same with most people. But for me, game is fun and success, for many is business, and personal. Not for me, for me is passion and fun.

So have fun people, its a game. Less business more joy.

See you around, all best to all.

:wave:


Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Posts: 465
Joined:
 22 Mar 2006, 22:00


Re: Moving on - Postby Kaiden » 16 Sep 2020, 15:57


My quarterly visit to FGS and the same childish threads for a 20 year old game rip in peace.


{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you
flaw
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Posts: 20
Joined:
 21 Mar 2020, 16:36
Nationality:
United States of America


Re: Moving on - Postby flaw » 16 Sep 2020, 21:50


Kaiden wrote:My quarterly visit to FGS and the same childish threads for a 20 year old game rip in peace.

This is the correct answer.


Dark191
Angel/0A
Angel/0A
User avatar

Posts: 48
Joined:
 08 Feb 2020, 11:52
Location:
 Somewhere
Nationality:
Bangladesh


Re: Moving on - Postby Dark191 » 18 Sep 2020, 00:35


flaw wrote:
Kaiden wrote:My quarterly visit to FGS and the same childish threads for a 20 year old game rip in peace.

This is the correct answer.

This is the wrong answer


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch
<-(DD)->Darko

User avatar

Posts: 491
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 03 Oct 2020, 12:51


To all my fans, I am right now in old fashion zero augs server, legit as in game setup. No mods, no your trashing changes. all working just as in old times.
Question is, does someone dare?

All my pals welcome to come, to rest (they know who they are, I will record how I beat them and will have fun to post online), they are welcome to try, or to hide. Right Reclaimer? :) Well he aint gonna come anyway. Legit servers where he would loose like in 2019, are not his taste, just rigged ones where opponent cant heal or switch guns on proper way :)))))) Right?

Anyway, hope will see more of you guys in game. I am in solid shape, not playing much, but feeling great for first time after many years. I bet we can have epic games.

See you around people.


<-(DD)->Darko

User avatar

Posts: 491
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 03 Oct 2020, 13:59


Well it seems there is lot less "bark bark" players interested to play again me in non moded old fashion server? Wow! Not that I am surprised, many in DX society are known for barking only, but when it comes to LEGIT thing, they are not around for 100 milles, cause they know what will come. Spacially now when I have time to train.
Do not worry will be around lot more, will get my satisfaction, not surprised that barking guys dissapear from game, hope only normal one will stick to this brilliant game from now on.

Hope some old cool crew will return to game, would be nice to meet pals after long time.

:wave:


RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C
User avatar

Posts: 219
Joined:
 20 Jan 2019, 12:34


Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 04 Oct 2020, 00:27


I'll play you in Rhino's server.


==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C
User avatar

Posts: 219
Joined:
 20 Jan 2019, 12:34


Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 04 Oct 2020, 00:38


What is this? You did not appear there within 1 minute of me posting this? I guess it is you who is the chicken "quack quack" \:D/


==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
<-(DD)->Darko

User avatar

Posts: 491
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 04 Oct 2020, 15:33


Any time, over and over man. Recorder prepared.
1 minute? Was there during almost whole day yesterday, didnt saw you.
I will be right now again there, just cause you said.
New excuse? Will see.
Try to take some unique nickname, you will need it.
Its old fashion server, not moded crap you guys abominating.
Good luck, if you find balls at all you are gonna need it :matrix:


<-(DD)->Darko

User avatar

Posts: 491
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 04 Oct 2020, 16:59


Goal achieved.
I have to admit, this time I was hit more times, it was 4 if I count well. But then again, I had perfect score.
I could not wait that you REALLY challenge me, on this same forum! I really could not. AND IN PROPER ZERO AUGS SERVER!
Do not even try to make excuses, cause this time I knew there is none. I had ping 257, was quiet all time long, and I was not the one who left the building.

Karma is weird thing, often repeats. You know how they say, when youre full of self, life hits you to the ground, to learn you to be better and more modest. Smart people learn from that, and try to be better people. I hoped youre smarter person after you provocated me in 2019, that I am fake legend, fake news, and only selfproclaimed hype, probably more names there too. After that you lost several times, and were polite. I wonder will you be polite this time, and how long?

You people never learn, you always provocate each year no matter how much time you lose against me.

Thing is, I am seriously fine, after long long time. So relaxed that I feel finally as is normal, but still confident and relaxed when needed.

They say good things happen to good people, I had zero doubts I will get my satisfaction back, and man I could not ask for more. Why I think it was you? First Dark was never afraid to fight full match, and never saw him changing nicknames.

Second, if that was him and not you, its even worse for you, and same as you lost, because you guys played in your server (3 of you), and at least 1 or 2 more in other servers. You all saw me there. Noone had balls to come. Except one! You would not believe but I almost left and then saw someone joined. Trust me there was zero fear and zero doubt I will win. As I said, I knew same in 2013, I am again in proper server with proper skills, and I knew karma always returns to good people on best possible way.

For you I hope you learned from this something. When you claim win over others with zero, and then you lose on your own on zero and ragequit, that says something. If you are smart, after this lesson you would respect me and other people, and start to be calm and humble, and better person and player. Cause you really need to play smarter and better, and to be better person.

I do not want to be rood, that is fact.

That does not go only towards you, it goes to all people similar to you.

I always said: "Show respect to all people, be best person you can be, because good things return to good people".

I also said: "Everyone can beat anyone, its only matter or time, luck, skills, or all that together. Sometimes can happen that you join in last second put nice hit and win a game".

And yes I did demorec, I can proof you guys were in Kojaks, I know you guys saw me, and you invited me in server where you were sure you can beat me. You could not. Oly one person came. If you would say its not you, its even worse for you, because to be scared is even worse than to loose like guy that played against me. He was rood also. I didnt said one single word. Reason I demorec was because you crapped on me a lot on Discord, and it was personal. I told you before many months that I will return and find you. I didnt know it will be so soon, but I was sure you would be full of self enough to do mistake and fight me, because I knew I am ready. I needed to wait almost half hour, but I got my satisfaction. You or not you, whatever excuse you will make, its even worse if was not you because if that guy knew its me, you knew also. And yes, since you called me there its even worse not to show up, than to lose and ragequit like that.

I will be always around to play with good and honest people. No interest to demorec against friends. As I said this was personal. I am not afraid, no matter who you are and how good you play, I know I am capable to beat anyone. Just like that. I am not full of myself, I am loosing also, I am just human, but I am aware that I win in 75 % of cases at least, so odds were on my side.

Mission completed. I will be polite and not to post more in here. Why? Because there should be dignity towards players. I suggest not to provocate me cause you know I will then post even time of nickname change + full fight. So be polite and dont push me so far, let it be on this.

Learn from this something and be better player and person. Its for your own good. Life rewards good people, I really do believe in that. I wish to all good people with good intentions only best.

See you around people, all the best and hope we do great games as in old times :wave:


<-(DD)->Darko

User avatar

Posts: 491
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 04 Oct 2020, 17:00


Sometimes picture speaks more than 1000 words.
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg


<-(DD)->Darko

User avatar

Posts: 491
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 04 Oct 2020, 17:00


See you around people.




Return to Deus Ex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests



cron