Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The Saga Continues

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

The Saga Continues - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 24 Jul 2020, 04:04

https://youtu.be/47fWTVFjg-4

All natural no binds

Kojak~Spifo wrote: You know amidst all the nonsense, Darko actually has a point.l The game was originally played with no more than 60 fps if that back in the old days. Nobody had renderers that could go to 100 fps back then it was a big deal to get 60 in 2002. So I think newer players just take high fps from other games for granted, but DX doesn't have a ways to properly compensate clientside vs serverside framerates and speed.

smell the glove
<-(DD)->Darko
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: The Saga Continues - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Aug 2020, 21:52

Yep, you destroyed me here with only 3 hits in 5 minutes where I had ping around 200 :)
I could go on and on. But so far this one, some further compilations in process. Do not worry.
I do not need to hide and proclaim every unknown player as you. I always announce match and smash, as I did here.
You proven all your skills right here. Before that you lost 2 times (Iceworld, SunnySide). But thats another story, not to mention other nicknames I saw you used, but will search database about that also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHI8tISwDww&app=desktop

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Saga Continues - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 03 Aug 2020, 06:01

Ping doesnt matter in CDX go back to playing AI bots in Urban Tower or whatever

Kojak~Spifo wrote: You know amidst all the nonsense, Darko actually has a point.l The game was originally played with no more than 60 fps if that back in the old days. Nobody had renderers that could go to 100 fps back then it was a big deal to get 60 in 2002. So I think newer players just take high fps from other games for granted, but DX doesn't have a ways to properly compensate clientside vs serverside framerates and speed.

smell the glove
<-(DD)->Darko
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: The Saga Continues - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 03 Aug 2020, 09:51

LOL???? Ahahahha, ok seriously any relevant player here? OMG!!!!!
Aahahhaa, I wonder, I SERIOUSLY wonder if that dude EVER played DXMP :-k =D> :-D
I would put rolling on the floor icon but I dont see it :)

Ok for all who EVER played DX, they should know that even on ping 120, you have reduced damage and gameplay comparing to people on ping 60 or lower. You already notice that, still you can play. Its visible on assault rifle. ON PING 150+ your damage on assault comparing to gamer with ping 60 is drastic, and damage from assault is seriously low. LIKE SERIOUSLY LOW. On such ping also headshots from sniper are not kill in 50 % of cases (for those normal players that dont abuse sniper power). I know, tested past year, as i said, with people from R clan.

No further comment. I have read stupid comments from that guy, but that one, WAS JUST EPIC. I usually dont quote people, but I think, this one if ready for signature :)

Anyway, haha =D>

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Saga Continues - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 03 Aug 2020, 12:18

Heres me at 200 ping vs a 50 pinging Labtec, a pro from HK and DCSB.

https://youtu.be/tfwLGxtEnKA

Learn to read a room Darko. Everyone on this forum thinks you're an idiot.

You're such a nab you dont even know what even is MTL, CDX, DCSB or Labtec

smell the glove
<-(DD)->Darko
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: The Saga Continues - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 03 Aug 2020, 19:00

All I know is that people like you dont play honest games, and you would never enter with other people in fight if you would not have advantage, LIKE EVER.
I saw that many times. I smashed you in normal ping server and you didnt even joined past year there, unless USA, but even there you lost day later. You bark on me, but fun fact is that I didnt play for year. If euro server around with other guys I would be more and more strong, but this rotten society will not allow me to become what I was in 2013.
I trained 6 hours daily in RPG maps by Karky they had perfect maps for that, so I was in training even when not confronting dani and company. Now different story, cause is sabotaged all besides ATDM.

Also to note, you said Chinny removed ping advantage, I bet you played in such server cause otherwise you can only dream to beat Lasstec. I said what I think. You never played honest way. You were in silence only when you lost on Iceworld and SniperBox. Rest barking, shitting, but thanks God, loosing too.

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Saga Continues - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 03 Aug 2020, 21:09

Lol I was forced to play in 300 ping ATDM whenever I wanted a DX match for the last decade or so. 40 pingers getting freebies on me cuz I cant see them appear on my screen and find their hitbox before they already saw me and fired.

Thats MTL. That excuse you're trying to use in CDX where as I just demonstrated that problem no longer exists. I had no advantage over you in JTB.

Your excuse is you cant figure out how to switch items fast like DXMP 101 basic bisch stuff.

:-$
You basically admitted to being a noob.

smell the glove
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Saga Continues - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 03 Aug 2020, 21:11

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:
Also to note, you said Chinny removed ping advantage, I bet you played in such server cause otherwise you can only dream to beat Lasstec. I said what I think. You never played honest way. You were in silence only when you lost on Iceworld and SniperBox. Rest barking, shitting, but thanks God, loosing too.

Look at you trying to sound like you know what the hell you're talking about lmao.

smell the glove

Return to Deus Ex