Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps - Postby synthetic » 31 Aug 2020, 05:00

I can think of Majestic by Sike and DryDock by Ste/Monkee (prefer DryD0ck version), but I don't have either map currently. Anyone can link me here? edit: and any texturepacks that came with them

Also if anyone remembers what maps used to be played in popular aug servers, that'd be great. I have Smuggles by JB already and remember Towers by Face I think, as well as TunnelNetwork by someone and perhaps not as popular DamnationAlley). Undecided about that Canyon map.

Hey
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps - Postby Hey » 31 Aug 2020, 14:13

Hi Ken,

I have the following:

Majestic
Drydock (not Dryd0ck)
CathedralFinalEdit
Morbias
TunnelNetwork
Smuggles2_revisited
Refinery

It wont let me upload them here due to file size - is there a website you would suggest? (Discord might let me send files?)

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps - Postby synthetic » 31 Aug 2020, 15:16

Thanks Hey, that list is perfect. Some of those maps dont exist on the internet anymore, so uploading would benefit others too - gdrive shared link on some nonessential account or dropbox come to mind, but something like megaupload etc would also work for a while.

Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps - Postby Dark191 » 31 Aug 2020, 18:07

synthetic wrote:Thanks Hey, that list is perfect. Some of those maps dont exist on the internet anymore, so uploading would benefit others too - gdrive shared link on some nonessential account or dropbox come to mind, but something like megaupload etc would also work for a while.

Can these maps be put up on Deus ex network Archives? I think that would be a better place to store these maps

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps - Postby synthetic » 31 Aug 2020, 18:13

DarkSpartan191 wrote:
synthetic wrote:Thanks Hey, that list is perfect. Some of those maps dont exist on the internet anymore, so uploading would benefit others too - gdrive shared link on some nonessential account or dropbox come to mind, but something like megaupload etc would also work for a while.

Can these maps be put up on Deus ex network Archives? I think that would be a better place to store these maps

I agree, but i dont remember how upload rights worked there anymore.

Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps - Postby Dark191 » 31 Aug 2020, 18:53

synthetic wrote:
DarkSpartan191 wrote:

Try contacting the admin of DXN archives through the contact link posted in here, http://deusexnetwork.com/knowledge-base. It's worth a shot
As for what to do if no one responds, should deffo get someone here the maps and get them to archive them through google drive. I can put them up on my google drive if you'd like

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps - Postby synthetic » 31 Aug 2020, 22:02

I guess I can also decache them from your server, now that its appeared in the list :) But I notice that the map is Drydock - Ill take a look at it but I think its the old unfixed version

Hey
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps - Postby Hey » 31 Aug 2020, 22:12

This should work - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ospvi1a4zip8aoz/file

Contains Majestic, Cathedral, Drydock and Refinery.

The others are on the [A] file archive.

I've put in some of the textures, if i've missed any please let me know and ill upload them too!

Edit: i'll message [A]lex on steam next time i see him online to see if they can be added to the archive.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps - Postby synthetic » 31 Aug 2020, 22:22

Thanks \:D/

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 01 Sep 2020, 22:50

DarkSpartan191 wrote:
synthetic wrote:
DarkSpartan191 wrote:

Try contacting the admin of DXN archives through the contact link posted in here, http://deusexnetwork.com/knowledge-base. It's worth a shot
As for what to do if no one responds, should deffo get someone here the maps and get them to archive them through google drive. I can put them up on my google drive if you'd like

Probably Daedalus was who it contacted. Doubt it links to a valid email anymore

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Bangladesh

Re: Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps - Postby Dark191 » 02 Sep 2020, 13:18

RodNeySaLaMi wrote:
DarkSpartan191 wrote:
synthetic wrote:
DarkSpartan191 wrote:

Probably Daedalus was who it contacted. Doubt it links to a valid email anymore

Thought this was our only way of contacting Alex until Hey mentioned he had Alex added on steam.

DXMP Server:
DX coop (HX) server:
Alexander
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Looking for Drydock, Majestic + any popular maps - Postby Alexander » 03 Sep 2020, 09:31

Hi,

Yeah I'm on both Steam (https://steamcommunity.com/id/aleksio/) and Discord (AlexR), feel free to add/message me.

As for the upload page, I had to disable it because I moved the actual storage of the files away from the website itself.

I'll try to reinstate the upload form soon'ish, will have to rebuild some of the website, after which I will also upload these files.

Return to Deus Ex