Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The Truth


Author
Message
Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B
User avatar

Posts: 52
Joined:
 08 Feb 2020, 11:52
Location:
 Nobody's House
Nationality:
Bangladesh


The Truth - Postby Dark191 » 27 Oct 2020, 04:59


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:May the force be with you:

Darko Jedi Master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPRQoNC2Swc


I'm writing this in response to a video <-DD->Darko made where he claims that a footage where he fought against ME ([A!B]Dark) is actually that of Reclaimer fighting against him and "losing" to him. Which is just plain false.

This is the match from my Point of View:
https://youtu.be/URpu_u9GnOk

Note: The reason this post is being written, all the events described and proof of events happening are presented is so that i can prove that it was actually me, dark191 aka [A!B]Dark, not Rec who Darko fought on that day. Hopefully this will make things clear and won't be too boring to read :-D

This is what happened on that day:
I had been playing on Kojaks against a few other people for about 3 hours now. I and everyone else on there became tired and left. After leaving, I see Darko waiting in Rhino's server. I was tired from the games before, but i felt like playing another game, so i joined in. For some reason, i had felt the need to hide my name. I changed it to "spoon". The reason you see my name for a full second before the name switch is because it was an afterthought. I exit the spawnpoint then i start navigating the level. I get to a vent/hallway and see a lam set up on the wall, but by then, too late. I die. 1 kill for him. (This part isn't shown in the video, coin.dem demorec starts right after this)

Next, i get back to that same place, go through that hallway, see a what i assumed was a lam. I shoot it with the pistol. Turns out to be a gas nade. Seeing that it won't subside, i run the opposite way. I kept doing behindview to see if darko was in the room down below the vent, but he ambushes me from behind. Tried taking him out before i got killed and run at the same time, but i die. 2 kills for him.

Next, i try engaging him from behind after i spawned behind him. I type in chat, "Fyi I'm not rec.". The reason for this was because at that time, i for some reason felt the need to make it clear that it wasn't rec. I said this because i wanted him to know he wasn't fighting rec. He was actually fighting me. I know for certain he had seen my name as i had changed it *after* I had joined the game. I knew that my changing name to spoon wasn't gonna hide my identity. I thought he was still on about defeating rec, so i said that line. Okay, continuing on, I try to snipe him leading my shot, but it doesn't hit. In the ensuing fight, he proceeds to fire shells at me. I die. 3 kills for him at this point.

At this point, I'm convinced he's playing dirty like he did back at Sunnyside server at one time (he had rigged the whole map with gas nades). So I just gave up and said, "nvm you're gonna bitch about having won over me". THIS i remember vividly. I said this because i had a feeling he was recording this match, like his previous ones like he said, and upload it onto youtube or take screencaps of it claiming he just "won over dark, rec's disciple". I then promptly left saying "I got better stuff to do", bored and just pissed at the kind of game i got on that day.

After he left, I joined back and just looked in awe the intricate lam traps he had set up. Lams everywhere. God the way he had waterways lammed, the openings, lmao it was just INSANE. LOL the way he had two waterways converging into a single point lammed. 2 lams at each opening lmao. That one had 4 because of the 2 waterways converging into one.

Anyways I go on Discord with screenshots of Darko's intricate LAM trap setup and post them in #matchmaking Deus Ex Community HQ discord server.
This happened on the same day that fight happened, Proof:

1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image

-----------------Compare the post time of those posts with the time marked on the post below-------------------

5. Image
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thought this was the end of it, until Anax sent me a screenshot of a notif for darko's "Jedi" video claiming to have "beaten" Reclaimer. Curious, i ask him for the link to the video. Having watched it. It's definitely the match i had with Darko on Rhino's server. I was disappointed to say the least.... he didn't even try to confirm whether or not it was me. He just goes for it.
I get on FGS forums and see that darko challenged Rec to duel on Rhino's server. Darko was dead set on fighting Reclaimer but i *just* so happened to join that server while darko was preparing to duel rec. It was an complete accident.

So, having realized this, i PM Reclaimer on discord giving him the link to this video and describing what happened on the SAME day that video was put up.
Proof:

1. Image
2. Image
3. Image

-----------------Compare the post time of those posts with the time marked on the post below-------------------

4. Image

These are the "LAM traps" i was referring to that were put up by darko:

1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image

| | |
V V V Attached below is the demorec that i had made while i was going up against darko.
Attachments
coin.dem
This is the demorec that i made when i was fighting darko. Duel took place on Rhino's old timey server. Join that server to fetch files. You'll also need the voidcrib map as well. Incase you can't find all these, i've included a video on top. If you'd like to watch this demorec play out, expect to receive big cache files :P
(782.94 KiB) Downloaded 109 times


Last edited by Dark191 on 27 Oct 2020, 13:38, edited 11 times in total.
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch

DXMP Server:
Image
DX coop (HX) server:
Image
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C
User avatar

Posts: 222
Joined:
 20 Jan 2019, 12:34


Re: The Truth - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 27 Oct 2020, 05:06


I see now


==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C
User avatar

Posts: 222
Joined:
 20 Jan 2019, 12:34


Re: The Truth - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 27 Oct 2020, 08:03


Darko,

I feel like I'd want to be able to just squash the beef with you, in a purely platonic way of course, but man, I did this already, and I don't think I could take you at your word for anything even if you apologized yet again, which I doubt you will, but if you did, I would be willing to just let you be if only you would stop the relentless hate. I mean really, if you don't want to take responsibility for the things you say and post on here, and act like you're the one being attacked, at least have the decency to stop piling on new abuse and trolling on top of it. You just pile on ammunition to be used against you.

As far as what happens in game. It's a game man. And believe it or not, I can relate to the feeling of never getting your props at playing it well. All competitive silliness aside man, you're a dedicated player, and I can see you really have a passion for DXMP. It would have been really something if you were around in DX when GODZ server was up. I feel like you would have thrived there, a server that always has ~20 players in it, playing in NoChanc's maps all day (he made Sniperbox), just simple 0 augs in a casual setting.

As it is, you're probably not going to read this, you're going to deny the truth once more, and you're going to call me nasty names and spit on the hand that extends you the fig leaf. I fully expect that behavior from you by now. And honestly, this is really the last chance anyone here will give you to be a part of this community with us. You can gambit on us dying out and acting like you're the last man standing and so by default somehow the greatest player. You can act like you succeeded in chasing us out of the game that only you deserve to enjoy. Or you can just chill out, play in Cozmo's RPG or play with Julian or, again, if you can be chill, and think you can handle it, you can play with us and we'll be cool with you.

Last damn time me or anyone will offer to squash the beef, and that's for real man. Can barely believe I'm bothering to write this to you but you're a human being, and a man deserves to be treated like a man by someone who wants to believe he is capable of being a man. I know I can be a petty, abusive little prick myself, and not always on the defensive, but I'm not really in the mood or position for an apology. I just want you to be cool

This, I humbly request, on the day of the admin's birthday, all praise be unto him.

With love,

~ REC


==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
<-(DD)->Darko

User avatar

Posts: 491
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: The Truth - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Oct 2020, 19:45


Defeat always hurts. You or not you, its even worse fact, YOURE CHICKEN!

QUA QUA!!!

All I have to add on that trash talk. Also that type of edit is on Rec way (lame), also that youtube character is new, and ONLY reclaimer films his losses.

Since you said I DONT RECORD in my video, you lied? What makes you untrusted person and liar. Who the *love* will believe to you anyway?

QUA QUA!

I said all.

LIST:

- Scared to fight USA server (I guess sniperbox was naded also before 2 weeks lol) :))))
- Scared to fight SunnySide
- Scared to fight FGS server (he claims he returned and called me in, well I returned 2 times aagain, he WAS NOT IN). Nobody can confirm he was not in server for first 30 minutes when I was in, and when he finally joined, he left when he saw me I type! He hopped spartan will be distract me long enough to look I am scared lol! That part of video where he RQ when I said hes "veneras hill", was gem! Then fucker returned when he saw I left also, so that looks I left! LOL LOL LOL LOL. Newsflash I returned again during his BS in here, and he was NOT INSIDE!
- Scared to fight Rhino's


Facts, I playing on top level ever<y single server, EVEN THERE where I cant heal nor scrool! QUA QUA. Veneras Hills.

Some people are just shame. Saying some insult, would be insult for that insult. So I will stay polite. STFU.

Said all.


Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B
User avatar

Posts: 52
Joined:
 08 Feb 2020, 11:52
Location:
 Nobody's House
Nationality:
Bangladesh


Re: The Truth - Postby Dark191 » 27 Oct 2020, 19:50


lol u mad you got outed. how much more proof do you need?

You're fake as *love*, stfu

Continue being rude, disrespectful as you always have. You're not welcome here


Last edited by Dark191 on 27 Oct 2020, 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch

DXMP Server:
Image
DX coop (HX) server:
Image
<-(DD)->Darko

User avatar

Posts: 491
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: The Truth - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Oct 2020, 19:54


Kiddo, you got trapped in corner. YOU LIED! IN MY VIDEO THAT IS VISIBLE ON: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPRQoNC2Swc - >5:27 min/sec

Oucha! When you dig a hole, you often fall in it! Nice nice! Your words start to mean nothing. Whats worse people starting to realize I aint what you "veneras kids" talk about me. You guys avoid to fight me all the time. I dont even try to fight you guys, cause youre scared, and you loose all the time. You would not loose even in USA server.

Anyway, rabbit hole is deep! :-D


Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B
User avatar

Posts: 52
Joined:
 08 Feb 2020, 11:52
Location:
 Nobody's House
Nationality:
Bangladesh


Re: The Truth - Postby Dark191 » 27 Oct 2020, 19:56


Stop calling people kids.

Also, what's fake?


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch

DXMP Server:
Image
DX coop (HX) server:
Image
Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B
User avatar

Posts: 52
Joined:
 08 Feb 2020, 11:52
Location:
 Nobody's House
Nationality:
Bangladesh


Re: The Truth - Postby Dark191 » 27 Oct 2020, 20:00


lol why are you lying?


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch

DXMP Server:
Image
DX coop (HX) server:
Image
<-(DD)->Darko

User avatar

Posts: 491
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: The Truth - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Oct 2020, 20:02


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Kiddo, you got trapped in corner. YOU LIED! IN MY VIDEO THAT IS VISIBLE ON: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPRQoNC2Swc - >5:27 min/sec

Oucha! When you dig a hole, you often fall in it! Nice nice! Your words start to mean nothing. Whats worse people starting to realize I aint what you "veneras kids" talk about me. You guys avoid to fight me all the time. I dont even try to fight you guys, cause youre scared, and you loose all the time. You would not loose even in USA server.

Anyway, rabbit hole is deep! :-D


Nothing else to add. Such a truth from person that dont tell truth haha! Ouch ouch ouch ouch. You do know that Nobody tracks your and Rec's alts on forum, and man is aware of your lies?

With that said :wave:


Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B
User avatar

Posts: 52
Joined:
 08 Feb 2020, 11:52
Location:
 Nobody's House
Nationality:
Bangladesh


Re: The Truth - Postby Dark191 » 27 Oct 2020, 20:06


Are you trying to make me dox myself? I won't give you my real life information. I'll tell you this much tho. My name is [REDACTED]. Now you know who you're talking with


Last edited by Dark191 on 30 Oct 2020, 01:46, edited 3 times in total.
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch

DXMP Server:
Image
DX coop (HX) server:
Image
Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B
User avatar

Posts: 52
Joined:
 08 Feb 2020, 11:52
Location:
 Nobody's House
Nationality:
Bangladesh


Re: The Truth - Postby Dark191 » 27 Oct 2020, 20:10


why are you trying to change the subject? you got outed. You used me to disrespect Reclaimer like this, who had literally no beef with you until your fucktarded ass felt the need to start one with him.

Listen, darko. I used to respect you. I didn't even try to be disrespectful in my opening post. Reclaimer tried to squash the beef with you. But rn, you're trying to make rec look like the bad guy andou are attempting a character assassination on ME by trying to make me, dark191, out to be a false alt account.

Also, "Veneras Kids"? Why so racist?


Last edited by Dark191 on 27 Oct 2020, 21:03, edited 1 time in total.
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch

DXMP Server:
Image
DX coop (HX) server:
Image
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E
User avatar

Posts: 503
Joined:
 02 Dec 2008, 18:50
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: The Truth - Postby Fear » 27 Oct 2020, 21:02


Over the years I think it's confirmed to be impossible to make Darko see sense, reason, compromise or indeed tell the truth.

I've tried to get him back on the discord several times because it would actually be nice to see him get involved with others as he clearly loves the game and the social circle would probably help him... But he doesn't want to change, grow or seek any help it seems.


Last edited by Fear on 27 Oct 2020, 21:29, edited 3 times in total.
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 - aka sidewinder? Better player than all 3 of you together, FIRST person that beaten me on sniperbox EVER!
Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B
User avatar

Posts: 52
Joined:
 08 Feb 2020, 11:52
Location:
 Nobody's House
Nationality:
Bangladesh


Re: The Truth - Postby Dark191 » 27 Oct 2020, 21:22


Fear wrote:Over the years I think it's confirmed to be impossible to make Darko see sense, reason, compromise or indeed tell the truth.

I've tried to get him back on the discord several times because it would actually be nice to see him get involved with others as he clearly loves the game and the social circle would probably help him... But he doesn't want to change, grow or seek help it seems


I've tried being nice with this guy, was being nice with him until he used me to diss rec like this and falsely claim bs about him.

I would like to take this time to show you what a mentally disabled person he is. He has claimed on this forums that he'd use his marketng skills to bring harassment and hate to reclaimer.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:But you know I can do same on videos of every single of you. Would be nice to see so many dislikes. Since I am marketer, I can make you to have a lot of dislikes, would look cool right? I can play that game.


This isn't something a sane person would say, harass someone in game just because they're better than you or even, assume possibly uses cheat? The way he keeps ignoring people's argument and keeps talking like he's right indicates he has some sort of mental disability. He's too addicted to this game. He keeps hurling abuse at people like it's nothing and says "not intending to be rude", "Don't want to be rude". The way he tries to sound like the good guy while hurling abuse at people like rec, who did literally nothing to urine him off. Oh the sweetness! it's fecking killing me.

He just tried to make me divulge my personal information so that he can probably harass me in real life or dox me. It's clear why he's trying to make me out to be one as a alt account of reclaimer. He wants to do just this.

ALSO, "Veneras kids"?!?! dude he literally tried to be racist there to illicit some sort of reaction out of me.

He's insane. Literally. He has a mental problem


Last edited by Dark191 on 30 Oct 2020, 05:55, edited 3 times in total.
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch

DXMP Server:
Image
DX coop (HX) server:
Image
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E
User avatar

Posts: 503
Joined:
 02 Dec 2008, 18:50
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: The Truth - Postby Fear » 27 Oct 2020, 21:39


He's made some pretty disgusting threats i agree but I think they are very much just for effect and he's actually harmless, there's no ruling out that he might be battling problems with his mental health but only he really knows.

Maybe if Darko would like to come back on discord, we can have a private text or voice chat and only invite those who should be involved. We can hear you out and discuss, but you must also be willing to listen to factual explanations and our views too as most of us have been playing a decade longer, if this is something you think you can do Darko, rejoin and we can sort it out.


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 - aka sidewinder? Better player than all 3 of you together, FIRST person that beaten me on sniperbox EVER!
Dark191
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B
User avatar

Posts: 52
Joined:
 08 Feb 2020, 11:52
Location:
 Nobody's House
Nationality:
Bangladesh


Re: The Truth - Postby Dark191 » 27 Oct 2020, 21:52


Fear wrote:He's made some pretty disgusting threats I agree, and there's no ruling out that he might be battling problems with his mental health but only he really knows.

Maybe if Darko would like to come back on discord, we can have a civil discussion, and only invite those who should be involved. We can hear you out and discuss, but you must also be willing to listen to factual explanations and our views to, if this is something you think you can do Darko, rejoin, no more olive branches though.


I disagree. I do not believe there's any reasoning for him. He's been doing this for far too long and has been shooing away every attempt to reason with him. Every attempt is futile, was futile. Last time we had darko brought on DXHQ, he started a flame war with people on there. He started hating on reclaimer on there. I don't know what he did to make this happen. Really. We all were being civil with him until he starting going on, and on, and on about how we are the bad guys, cheaters just because we don't agree with him that phantom is the "greatest" player there ever was. I kept my mouth shut so that he wouldn't start going after me

What about this time? WE are talking with HIM. On forums. What's the difference between talking with him on here and discord? We are speaking with the man here, darko. He attacked us the times we tried to reason with him on here. I tried, Rec tried, Knife tried, Ken tried. What worked? He's gonna go on and on about it until we keep him off of FGS forums.

Fear, man stop. We're wasting our time like this. He's clearly ignoring what we have to say. There is nothing civil about this guy. We can never engage in a civil discussion with this mentally insane guy. He meets every criteria there is for someone who's mentally insane. He's literally threatening us with stuff irl.


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ouch ouch ouch ouch

DXMP Server:
Image
DX coop (HX) server:
Image


Return to Deus Ex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests



cron