Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Chinese Democracy

Author
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Chinese Democracy - Postby chin.democ. » 07 Apr 2008, 22:12

Hello everyone, I had been playing DX less and less and began to lose interest somewhat (shocking I know!) however, I've recently been playing DX alot more (mainly BTDM, as zero augs is practically msn ,which I hate with a passion, these days) and I thought it was about time I made an application for this [s]great[/s] decent clan.

My DX names have been incredibly diverse, names such as Chin.Democ./Chinese Democracy/Chinny/China have been doing the rounds for many a moon now, there may even be more floating around, I'm sure I've been called some less savoury names over the years too.

Been playing for around.. maybe three years? possibly more or less. I really must stay away from the crack pipe as my sense of time has greatly diminished.

Favourite gametype would be BTDM followed by zero augs, not quite got the hang of ATDM yet, by that I mean I get my ass handed to my on a plate and am forced to eat every last piece, generally alot of swearing happens when I enter a ATDM server, so I tend to stay away, I don't believe the gametype is fair but that's another can of worms entirely.

Favourite weapon is the sniper rifle (shocker!), not good with close up weps due to PC restrictions, and not because I suck, I must stress that!!

Favourite map ... probably CMD and Silo tied. I would've said Smuggler but in all honesy I prefer CMD and Silo particurly in BTDM, just more places to hide and restore bio and health and generally more fun for all I find.

I want to join your clan because Shadow Runner has [s]busted my balls for months now[/s] encouraged me to join, he is a decent guy and we seem to share a vision of what DX should be like, an addition to that I've known most of the FGS lads for ages now and we all seem to get along like one big [s]gang bang[/s] happy family.

I guess I'm more mellow then I used to be (thanks to the daily 300mg shots of morphine) so it'll be fun to join your delightfull clan and play more in that crazy server you got going on.

If you would like to see screenshots, you can email me, but it'll do you no good whatsoever as I never check my emails, also you will never find me on msn, because it is one big garbage can, you can find me on DX but I'll probably ignore you, so in retrospect it'll be best to not approach me in the first place.

Peace out, and blame it on Canada.

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 07 Apr 2008, 22:38

This is the funniest app I ever seen :D

Shadow Runner has busted my balls for months now encouraged me to join

we all seem to get along like one big gang bang happy family.

LOL :D

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 08 Apr 2008, 01:53

LMAO!

your hired! welcome aboard!

lol i don't really know but i'll put in a good word for you (whats left of my good words anyway)

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
Khaamilus
Master of Puppets
Master of Puppets

Nationality:
Poland

- Postby Khaamilus » 08 Apr 2008, 10:46

Hello Chinny! :D

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 10 Apr 2008, 07:46

You are now officially an FGS member :-D
Congrats :P

Shadowrunner wrote:I impersonated myself today...
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 10 Apr 2008, 21:24

Chin is a mapper and has server admin / ftp / etc and his views are extremely welcome...

DXCD_Encounter, the new scoutznivez lol

DXCD_DesertStrike I am enjoying very much...

Return to Deus Ex