Board index Webportal Spam ]

Belgium bans Burqa

Author
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~DJ~ » 06 May 2010, 11:38

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:Meh who did ever blame the citizens lol..

read kuchicks post

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 06 May 2010, 16:02

tl;dr :oops: summarize?

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~DJ~ » 06 May 2010, 21:50

WADWAEJO@J#O!#

HIS POINT IS THAT MORE MUSLIM POPULATION/CITIZENS/QUANTITY IS MOAR TERRORIST WHICH IS CLEARLY WRONG BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BLAME.. LET'S, FOR EXAMPLE.. TAKE HITLER.. I CAN'T BLAME ALL THE GERMANS CAN I?

ye

That Resident Evil Mod
————

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Mastakilla » 06 May 2010, 22:11

~DJ~ wrote:WADWAEJO@J#O!#

HIS POINT IS THAT MORE MUSLIM POPULATION/CITIZENS/QUANTITY IS MOAR TERRORIST WHICH IS CLEARLY WRONG BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BLAME.. LET'S, FOR EXAMPLE.. TAKE HITLER.. I CAN'T BLAME ALL THE GERMANS CAN I?

ye

But can you deny the fact that in percentages, the Islam religion has more extreme figures than let's say the Jews or Christians?
More Muslims are prepared to fight and even die for the sake of being right, and for the sake of revenge.
I'm all for people fighting for their own land and all that, they all have a reason too,
but most of these "terrorists" aren't just fighting a war for their land, but a war on western civilization.

Agree or dissagree?

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~DJ~ » 06 May 2010, 22:28

Disagree.

I don't really see any Muslim terrorists, and I think they all are not Muslims.. Something tells me that because;

1) Why would they suicide-bomb on their own lands, mosques and other stuff?
2) Suicide is Haram, and it's one of the most common thing taught when we're little kids

Sure, they are alot of uneducated people, convincing them is very easy.. but it doesn't prove the fact that Muslim terrorists are more in quantity.

Well, if you notice and examine the past, how many Muslim terrorists can you count? 1%? 5%?

All the previous stuff, you all seem to forget, thinking as if they were only Muslim terrorists, and now whenever I see someone say terrorist, they only refer to Muslims.

That Resident Evil Mod
————

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Mastakilla » 06 May 2010, 22:45

~DJ~ wrote:Disagree.

I don't really see any Muslim terrorists, and I think they all are not Muslims.. Something tells me that because;

1) Why would they suicide-bomb on their own lands, mosques and other stuff?
2) Suicide is Haram, and it's one of the most common thing taught when we're little kids

Sure, they are alot of uneducated people, convincing them is very easy.. but it doesn't prove the fact that Muslim terrorists are more in quantity.

Well, if you notice and examine the past, how many Muslim terrorists can you count? 1%? 5%?

All the previous stuff, you all seem to forget, thinking as if they were only Muslim terrorists, and now whenever I see someone say terrorist, they only refer to Muslims.

Most terrorists are muslim
doesn't equal
Most muslims are terrorists

a long time ago whenever terrorist was mentioned people would've looked at Spaz

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 06 May 2010, 23:01

I heard that Quran orders muslims to kill whoever doesn't follow islam, the non-believers.. Is that true?

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Mastakilla » 06 May 2010, 23:07

I think the Sharia law from the Q'uran (which is laid down by Muhammed himself?) says something like that.

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Jima B » 07 May 2010, 04:29

to be honest, I'm awesome, and you should all vote me, ok?

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~DJ~ » 07 May 2010, 11:13

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:I heard that Quran orders muslims to kill whoever doesn't follow islam, the non-believers.. Is that true?

no?

why dont you provide evidence before posting lawl

Yeah, there might be a verse saying kill non-believers, but it's directed at that time and it's one of the guzwas, as in the wars.

also..

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

That Resident Evil Mod
————

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 07 May 2010, 13:07

Sharia law is lawlz.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 07 May 2010, 13:26

The Bible is made of two main parts which are the Old Testament and the New Testament. These two have several contradictions, for instance in Old Testament you're taught to take vengance for your loss (eye for an eye) while in New Testament Jesus tells you to forget vengance and (basically) hug the one who hurt you.

You should know that Old Testament is what jewish religion is based on while christians mainly support New Testament.
The borderline between the testaments is the born of Jesus Christ. Jews reject Jesus (hence he is sometimes referred to as the King of the Jews), they don't consider him the Messiah. Jews believe that once the true Messiah will come and redeem the them, that's why they consider themselves "the chosen ones". Christians consider Jesus the Messiah and are expecting him to return one day, even though he was publicly humiliated and executed two thousand years ago (by jews).

My point about murders in Quran is that I have read that captured muslim terrorists were referring to the Quran when questioned about their motives. I'm not saying that muslims are terrorists, I was curious whether this was true or not.

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Jima B » 07 May 2010, 14:34

Basically, lots of christians do their own metabolic end product in a generally peaceful and rich country and get along and stuff.... then a few muslims take a look and go "Woah, that looks good, I'm gonna move there and stuff" so they do. They make friends and intergrate and are happy and everyone is happy and they make nice food so that's all fine and dandy...

But THEN more muslims come, and they think "metabolic end product this country is awesome" and stuff and everyone gets along....

Then even MORE muslims come. Because they can, they hang out with other muslims (like girls hang out with girls and boys hang out with boys and metabolic end product) it's fair enough it's like a security thing with no danger of being persecuted or anything like that, and they can identify and share beliefs.

Then they think "Woah this country is still awesome, but it could be better and stuff, so lets like, make it better!" and that's when problems start, because they try to change metabolic end product.

They come here, get happy, get groups, then change our stuff that we like, and impose their ways in our country. It's annoying, frankly.

It's like me and lots of English people moving to muslim land and like going "hey, we need churches and metabolic end product, and we don't wanna speak your language cos like we all speak our own and we want to be represented in government and we want all that metabolic end product, ok? Also, I'm sick of your religeous tradition metabolic end product. You guys need to cut down whatever it is you celebrate, and have more awesome stuff like christmas, because frankly your metabolic end product offends me."
It's just not cool. I wouldn't dream of doing it, it's a horrible thing to do, and I'd never go to a muslim country and impose my beliefs on them, as they are entitled to do whatever the *love* they like in their own countries... yet muslims come here and do it to us, on a large scale. Lots of people do it to us, not just muslims though.

Nobody cares about a muslim living his or her life, his or her own way, in his or her country. We just don't want our countries changed. If they wanna come here and integrate and work, and drink at my local and eat at the restaurant down the street, fair enough. Brilliant. I'd be extremely happy for that to happen. But the fact of the matter is it doesn't happen. They come to these countries, complain about christian beleifs in schools and hymns and stuff, then complain about lack of their faith, and all that crap. It's annoying and it's not right, and when this is pointed out most muslims feel offended and as if they are being persecuted. Then they get angry, then a few of them get convinced to do bad things to innocent people by hatemongering dicks operating under the guise of religeon, then everyone says "metabolic end product MUSLIMS BOMBING US" and then racial hate problems start.

The muslims are causing the problems moreso, as they stick together more, and are much more defensive of their culture, than other minorities, I guess. It's largely governments fault for not managing immigration and all the like properly. I do have nothing against the individiual muslims or any of that crap, like I said, a few move here and integrate and stuff and it's all fine and dandy and they're awesome people.

Minorities are changing this country and others for the worst though, and muslims are a prominent factor in this, and my way of life is changing to be more accomodating to stubbourn immigrants that don't even exist where I live. They lobby some metabolic end product down in london and all of a sudden we're celebrating other cultures and metabolic end product, and embracing their crap in OUR country... If I wanted to embrace and love and accept the muslim faith, I'd move to a different country, not change this one.

so ye muslims aren't all to blame but they are widely to blame for metabolic end product because you wouldn't go to someones house and change their *loving* wallpaper to how you like it without considering the homeowner or something.

Don't rage at us DJ, we're just annoyed at the hate mongers and crap in our countries. I'm sure you guys have it fine and dandy over where you are, and I love that muslims have thier own culture and stuff over there, it's brilliant, but I don't want it to override MY culture in my country, and it's *loving* trying to.

Hopefully this wall of text will defend it.

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~DJ~ » 07 May 2010, 15:55

@sasquatch

don't jews follow another book that isnt Bible? Torah it is named, and they don't even believe on Bible itself?

also; that terrorist is mindfuxed by stupid people, he'd just be uneducated and taught stuff that is incorrect

@jima

WHEN DID I RAGE ITS MY STYLE TO CAPS YE

I don't quite understand you, so you're basically angry because Muslims try to change the culture of your country or wat?

From my point of view; it isn't culture, it's human rights, and religious rights. Culture is a far far far ahead, culture != religion.

Those people who just judge others are dumb people, I've seen quite many people here who say that "Christians are this, and christians are that" but he himself do the stuff which he describes as wrong.

But clearly, that doesn't mean everyone here does that.

You know what I find weird, you put the word "when Muslims come.." and so on, You act as if every single Muslim is like that, and that clearly is wrong, And I call that racial problems.

BUT ANYWAY; You have somewhat a valid point and I find it positive. But not all of us are the same, I can tell you that because I've seen Christian people here that don't wear our clothing, nor speak our language, and do say to us that to speak English, also changing our style. But not all of the Christians are like that, so yeah, it isn't just Muslims who are like that, the whole mankind is.

Last edited by ~DJ~ on 07 May 2010, 16:04, edited 1 time in total.
That Resident Evil Mod
————

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Mastakilla » 07 May 2010, 15:58

I have no problem with the way it is now (I used to though, a few years back)
I've come to accept the way it is, they live with us now and we can't just send them back for no reason
or take away mosques and metabolic end product. That's just unfair. But we should extremely lower or maybe even stop
the immigration of non-europeans. "we" being all of Europe, because the problems exist in
Netherlands, UK, France, Germany, Belgium and I think even in Italy and Scandinavian countries (although I'm not sure on the latter)

People need to be well informed of our countries before we let them in. Make it clear that we are used to eating bacon. And we don't give a metabolic end product wether they eat it or not. And advice them to learn the language or they might accidently buy bacon and end up having to commit suicide, lolz.

Return to Spam