Board index Webportal Spam ]

Belgium bans Burqa

Author
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Mastakilla » 07 May 2010, 16:07

~DJ~ wrote:BUT ANYWAY; You have somewhat a valid point and I find it positive. But not all of us are the same, I can tell you that because I've seen Christian people here that don't wear our clothing, nor speak our language, and do say to us that to speak English, also changing our style. But not all of the Christians are like that, so yeah, it isn't just Muslims who are like that, the whole mankind is.

Make them to GTFO. I wouldn't be offended.

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Jima B » 07 May 2010, 16:22

~DJ~ wrote:I don't quite understand you, so you're basically angry because Muslims try to change the culture of your country or wat?

Not just muslims, but that's the main group.

You know what I find weird, you put the word "when Muslims come.." and so on, You act as if every single Muslim is like that, and that clearly is wrong, And I call that racial problems.
No single person is like that. It requires a group. I honestly wouldn't mind if it was a small group, but as entire districts are overrun by immigrants, hatred spreads and grows on both sides and we are forced to change our way of life by an ignorant minority, who are provided housing, work and support by this country, and welcomed here, and don't have to come here, but do, and seek to change it to their own way.
But yeah, it requires a group, and it's not entirely the fault of immigrants, but they do it. They're just trying to make a better life for themselves, fair enough, but in the process they're making lives worse for others.

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Mastakilla » 07 May 2010, 16:35

@Jima

I understand what you mean, but the governments are making it quite easy for these minorities.
You can't really blame them for taking the advantage.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 07 May 2010, 16:50

DJ, Torah is part of the Old Testament.
Also, please try to understand that noone is blaming muslim individuals here, it's - like James said - the larger group of muslims who are eager to force major changes on those who they basically owe to. The fact that those guys are moving to the west proves that the circumstances in their homeland didn't work out too well and that's normal, it happens every day, everywhere. Once you are given the helping hand, don't try to take the whole arm if you know what I mean. :p

Here in Hungary the situation is similar. But instead of muslims, we have lots of gypsies here. They're obviously from India but we can't send them back there because their ancestors might have immigrated here like a hundred year ago. But they keep abusing the rights they were given on good will and they also steal a lot. Then they complain about racism. Don't you think that's uncool? I think it is. :)

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Jima B » 07 May 2010, 20:01

Mastakilla wrote:@Jima

I understand what you mean, but the governments are making it quite easy for these minorities.
You can't really blame them for taking the advantage.

I don't blame them entirely. Like you said, it's also the governments fault for letting so many people in, cramming them into the same places, and catering to their every whim so damn much.

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~DJ~ » 08 May 2010, 13:35

yeah so.. that's the only problem the hatred comes from?

I haven't seen much Saudis migrate to other countries.. cos we have our own lands and houses here.. with much more money.. However, poor states like Afghanistan and Pakistan and somewhat India or other poor Muslim states get migrated there. I have to agree that the birthrate of these countries are too high.. and they should manage it.

So anyway, this means that not all of Muslims migrate, and also not all Muslims are like "OMG UR NOT WEARING BURQA" or "DURKA DURKA MOHAMMED JIHAD" or "I'LL HAVE YOUR HAND FOR THIS!"

But poor and uneducated people are taught alot of different negative stuff there, specially Afghanistan, and then they go on suicide-bombing.. These states should educate people.. and also Saudi Arabia itself should help these countries..

My honest opinion; We, Saudi Arabia, haven't had much nice kings, they're all fat and getting more fat, and they don't even do anything.. Well yeah, they have made it so we pay no tax at all while doing ANYTHING.. but they should help other Muslim countries now..

ye

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Darma
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Darma » 16 May 2010, 11:32

Personally, I am Belgian and I live in an area where we do not see these problems YET.
However, I am against the burqa and especially in schools.
First, because it shows a submission to the man. This is simply disgusting. WE LIVES ON THE TWENTY-FIRST century! The woman no longer has to be a slave!
Secondly because if teachers can not wear religious symbols in order not to influence their students, I do not see why some would have the right to wear the Burqa in schools.
Thirdly, I have nothing against foreign but when you can not even pass through certain areas of Brussels (schaerbeek) because it is the Koran that directs and that the police have even more power, I think that Belgium MUST impose limits.
Finally, if foreigners come BUT do not respect the law of the host country, that country should deport them!
I repeat, I AM NOT RACIST but there are limits not to cross.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby synthetic » 16 May 2010, 11:51

First, because it shows a submission to the man. This is simply disgusting. WE LIVES ON THE TWENTY-FIRST century! The woman no longer has to be a slave!

Unfortunately, if you have been raised in such tradition there will be only a few that find such submission odd. Something similar to taking small amounts of poison every day because your mother always said its good for you, and theres not a damn thing you can say to change such thinking as its rooted deep within. In fact they might attack you for trying to "help" them. Ahh, aint brainwash a good thing?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ShadowRunner » 16 May 2010, 12:05

Aladdin wrote:I haven't seen much Saudis migrate to other countries

Perhaps you have not been to South Kensington, also known as Saudi Kensington.

I lived in this country 41 years and burkas have never been an issue. Since France and Belgium took up the issue, suddenly the UK media are now reporting robberies carried out by guys wearing burkas. The likelyhood of you being robbed by a guy in a burka is probably about the same as being run over by a pregnant rhinoceros. Should we ban all zoos?

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby synthetic » 16 May 2010, 12:11

Did the robbers look like this with the burqas off?

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Jima B » 16 May 2010, 13:50

Hidden wrote:Image

Did the robbers look like this with the burqas off?

is that a poo on her top lip?

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~DJ~ » 16 May 2010, 13:55

Hidden wrote:

Unfortunately, if you have been raised in such tradition there will be only a few that find such submission odd. Something similar to taking small amounts of poison every day because your mother always said its good for you, and theres not a damn thing you can say to change such thinking as its rooted deep within. In fact they might attack you for trying to "help" them. Ahh, aint brainwash a good thing?

I don't understand your logic.

Let me clear stuff off, burqa ISN'T THE DAMN FACE MASK OR THE GLOVES it's just that dress. Burqa isn't only black and wearing other than black is clearly allowed.

Well I'll have to somewhat agree with you, but not technically, because 1) I don't like the fact that the Burqas are kind off forced to be black, 2) Covering up body or just wearing jeans, I've seen lot of people have problems with that. I don't know why but the basic thing that the burqa was brought to make women cover themselves up waaaaay back.

Dubai has done right stuff, Raised off the "burqa" concept.. Covering up the body is the only thing necessary.

@Sasquatch - Topic - Quran says to kill non believer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MoRTfS75X8

@Darma wtf how do u call it slavery just by wearing CLOTHS.

I'd much appreciate burqas rather than prostitution allowed legally.

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Mastakilla » 16 May 2010, 17:27

~DJ~ wrote:@Sasquatch - Topic - Quran says to kill non believer:

He's beating around the bush alot. No one translated the sentence wrong, he's just saying it in a different way and claiming that was the way it's meant. And even if it does only say to fight when "they" fight you, or kill when "they" kill you, the problem is that alot of Muslims in say Iraq and Afghanistan feel like they are being fought against, and so they are fighting back. Why? Because the Q'uran tells them to do so.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 16 May 2010, 17:44

yea I'm pretty sure that George Bush didn't destroy a skyscraper full of people in Afghanistan before the WTC was attacked lol..

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby synthetic » 16 May 2010, 17:54

~DJ~ wrote:
Hidden wrote:

I don't understand your logic.

Let me clear stuff off, burqa ISN'T THE DAMN FACE MASK OR THE GLOVES it's just that dress. Burqa isn't only black and wearing other than black is clearly allowed.

Well I'll have to somewhat agree with you, but not technically, because 1) I don't like the fact that the Burqas are kind off forced to be black, 2) Covering up body or just wearing jeans, I've seen lot of people have problems with that. I don't know why but the basic thing that the burqa was brought to make women cover themselves up waaaaay back.

Dubai has done right stuff, Raised off the "burqa" concept.. Covering up the body is the only thing necessary.

@Sasquatch - Topic - Quran says to kill non believer:

@Darma wtf how do u call it slavery just by wearing CLOTHS.

I'd much appreciate burqas rather than prostitution allowed legally.

You are understanding Darma as much as you understood my post. We are well aware of how burqa is supposed to cover up the body, and why it is supposed to do that.

Make all muslim men dress up like this, and i wont have a problem with them all wearing burqas, although western countries with civilized laws against robbery and manslaughter may not approve either.

Return to Spam