Board index Webportal Spam ]

Belgium bans Burqa

Author
NoNameRANK
NoNameRANK

Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Skilgannon » 30 Apr 2010, 18:50

* Since when were you the one in control?
Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Jima B » 30 Apr 2010, 19:02

Fully opposed. I dislike the burqa in many ways, especially the fact it has been attatched to islamic extremism, but banning clothes is wrong.
What's to stop hoodies being officially banned in public? If that went up for decision, it would most probably be a similar case. Let em wear what they like. It's only fair.
We dislike muslims odd oppression of women, and then we do the same.

This might have a brilliant outcome, but it is certainly not going the correct way about it. It's effecting the innocents more than the criminals in a very bad way.

The government should not be able to tell us what to wear, only that it must not be indecent. This is not indecent and people can't surely be offended by it. Perhaps they are offended by muslims or angered that people can remain fully anonymous in public, but banning one peice of clothing is wrong.

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby synthetic » 30 Apr 2010, 20:10

I see no problem with that, its as suspicious as wearing a balaclava during summer day. This is not indicent, but it is a possible danger to the society, which Id rank above indicency.

It is indicent to see too much of you, but dangerous not to see you at all.

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Kuchcik » 30 Apr 2010, 20:25

about *loving* time. I think that any extreme forms of showing your religious beliefs (such as burqas) should be banned. all that stuff like this does is creating hate from other religions followers.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby synthetic » 30 Apr 2010, 20:36

I'd ban all religions that claim to have received messages from beyond, be it through a prophet or cosmic waves. It is pointless and impossible to ban religions in general, but one day we will have to break the snowballs that man set in motion.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Mastakilla » 30 Apr 2010, 20:45

Ban Islam from Europe.
But this is a good first step.

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Kuchcik » 30 Apr 2010, 20:47

Mastakilla wrote:Ban Islam from Europe.
But this is a good first step.

agreed. I'd hate to have my pretty country flooded by dirty Muslims wielding AKs in their right hands and burning Polish flags in the other hand while taking over our capital.

yes, I'm a racist nationalist *love*.

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Jima B » 01 May 2010, 00:15

You guys are oppressive. D:
As much as I am understanding and in support of equality and peace, I'd hate more than anything to see my town overrun by any minority, let alone an extremist one.

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~DJ~ » 01 May 2010, 13:50

IMMA BRING AK47 RIGHT IN UR MOUTH

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 02 May 2010, 19:34

Burqas are one of the reasons that Islamic people are so difficult to accept in Europe and America. Hiding their faces makes them suspicious. When I see one of those I instantly get upset about it as well. I know it's a wrong prejudice but I just can't help it. You don't have to wear a burqa to look like a criminal, a hockeymask or a good cap with shades will do the trick too.

Banning burqas might not be the best decision but HELL I have seen pictures of women wearing them on their ID's..! That's crazy dude..

One last note; please avoid hardcore anti-islamic remarks..

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~DJ~ » 02 May 2010, 19:54

Well, tbh, I don't see the point in banning any clothing, It's their will and they have human rights to what they want to wear.

Covering face isn't necessary, and here at Riyadh, I haven't seen much people cover their faces anyway.

EDIT: wut it says burka

I DON'T SEE THE POINT AT BANNING THAT.

Burka != Face mask or other stuff, just that black dress (isn't necessary to be black, can be colorful)

Last edited by ~DJ~ on 02 May 2010, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
That Resident Evil Mod
————

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Jima B » 02 May 2010, 19:55

~DJ~ wrote:Well, tbh, I don't see the point in banning any clothing, It's their will and they have human rights to what they want to wear.

Covering face isn't necessary, and here at Riyadh, I haven't seen much people cover there faces anyway.

It's colder here though. D:

EDIT; that's a point, I want balaclavas allowed, if burkhas can't be banned.
One or the other DOES make sense. It's not a religeous requirement.

The only problem is, it's like banning crosses as jewlery... although they don't present a threat to security.
Bank robbers could easilly walk the streets in a burkha unquestioned, and they'd have more space to conceal weapons.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~DJ~ » 02 May 2010, 20:02

the hell would anyone want to rob a bank anyway, there's enough security and nobody bothers to. The one who does get caught anyway.

That Resident Evil Mod
————

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 02 May 2010, 20:20

~DJ~ wrote:the hell would anyone want to rob a bank anyway, there's enough security and nobody bothers to. The one who does get caught anyway.

I disagree, people still tend to attempt robbing banks nowadays. They're either stupid or desperate but it does happen, the news are just not full of them.

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

Re: Belgium bans Burqa - Postby Kuchcik » 02 May 2010, 20:25

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:
~DJ~ wrote:the hell would anyone want to rob a bank anyway, there's enough security and nobody bothers to. The one who does get caught anyway.

I disagree, people still tend to attempt robbing banks nowadays. They're either stupid or desperate but it does happen, the news are just not full of them.

or they have automatic weapons and are wearing Joker-style face masks and kill each other to get a bigger cut and one of them escapes in a bus

Return to Spam