Board index Webportal Spam ]

2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst!

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby ShadowRunner » 01 Feb 2011, 23:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yMyis1MVOA

Norway is building an underground refridgerated seed bank ready in time for 2012.

Aidan
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby Aidan » 02 Feb 2011, 02:49

Seriously? Even if something were to happen in 2012.. a seed bank would do nothing.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Feb 2011, 23:20

Ye? Would be fun to donate though!!!

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby Majestic » 03 Feb 2011, 13:24

ShadowRunner wrote:Ye? Would be fun to donate though!!!

Win.

Shadowrunner wrote:I impersonated myself today...
Aidan
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby Aidan » 05 Feb 2011, 06:36

ShadowRunner wrote:Ye? Would be fun to donate though!!!

Just to be safe?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Feb 2011, 20:04

Solar flares are predicted to rise in 2012, maybe all our balls get fried by radiation?

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby chin.democ. » 08 Feb 2011, 19:00

I've know stuff about the sun I think it has an 11 year cycle where the magnetic field spins itself around itself and snaps after 11 years, so every eleven years the sun has it's peak of activity, sun spots, flares and all that stuff, then returns to a more dormant state. I could go on but I'd bore everyone here.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby ShadowRunner » 08 Feb 2011, 22:38

GO ON!

It's very interesting.

I didn't know that.

This stuff is interesting. It's about our survival. We need a planet to seed and populate.

We might even have to breed with aliens.

Some of us already have.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 09 Feb 2011, 16:07

some say that Mars should be populated

totally fcked up idea..

why not look for somewhere OUT of the solar system? anyone seen Pandorum? great film

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby ShadowRunner » 09 Feb 2011, 23:19

Seen bad copy of Pandorum.

Agree +1, Mars is too close... but where to go? We haven't really cracked space either, if 2 out of 6 astronauts will die on a mars mission.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 10 Feb 2011, 16:56

i'm totally against bad copies of ANY movie
*love* that metabolic end product

edit: censored much?:D

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby ShadowRunner » 11 Feb 2011, 13:15

Was hardly going to call the police in my friend's house and accuse him of funding terrorism for having a dodgy copy.

HDD21
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby HDD21 » 23 Feb 2011, 11:23

I have not posted here in ages, nor have i played games in ages have been too busy with friends. My gut is telling me to post this, I dont beleve in a sudden end of the world date on 21/12/2012, what i think is happening (and the writing is on the wall all over the place) that we will go through a shift in consciousness, which we are already going through. While i have not played DX in ages, either being in town with friends all the time or researching stuff like the mayan calendar and science/spirituality mix. Social structures are falling, new ones will be built.

My eyes last year were open the sheer corruption that goes on in the world and how the time has come for it to fall. Murbrak stepped down on Feb 11, the starting Gregorian calendar date of the final 260 day cycle of the Mayan calendar. So many people including myself are having vivid dreams and sleep disturbances. The stuff that i researched on human DNA and this took many visits to people in the know about this, not mainstream science helped me understand so much about wha'ts going on and how we have had sudden steps in evolution, which the mayan calendar also has times its underworld cycles precisely in tune with it, each cycle 20 times shorter than the one before, the first of the 9 underworlds being 16.4 bn years long. the last one being only 234 days. Divided into 7 days and 6 nights. www.calleman.com is a good site for info about this. I would also remain detached from the news, which has been designed to induce the emotions of fear. All the protests are no surprise to me and many of my friends, who are all on the same journey. It all started with spontaneous out of body experiences, which challenged my scientific mind (left brain). I began to witness events which were later verified to have occurred. The changes that happened were big, i began to practice meditation, which involved sending out the intention to connect with the heavens and the earth. You will be amazed at how good meditation actually is for you, finding time in a fast paced world just to slow down and delve within. Many of my friends had a right brain perspective, too much left and your beliefs are too fixed, too much right and your in cloud cuckoo land, a balance between the two, and your on a roll.

Everything will happen in divine order, regardless of what the powers that be tell us. When this process began for me, i was amazed at what happened, slowly loosing what we would call ego, and loosing the worry of what other people thought of me. which is a big problem in society now

"what will my mates think"
"what will my parents say"
"what will people down the street think if i dress like this"

Because from what i have deduced, what other people think is not your thoughts, so why should THEIR thoughts dictate YOUR life/reality. I might be viewed as as totally crazy, but that does not matter to me, because I am what I am, and that's all there is to it. When i had gone thru ridicule at school i had two choices, either retreat into a corner or go out with head held high, knowing that only I choose to feel upset, no one forces it upon me.

My old posts on here are proof of that, letting what other people thought wind me up, when only I generate how i feel. I can choose to make a bad thing have a bad effect, or i can think positive of that former "bad" thing, and it is no longer decoded as bad. Quantum physics show cause/effect, and how thoughts create your reality. Notice how people who live lives of ease just manifest more and more ease in their lives, yet when people say "i wont ever win the lottery" or "my project will fail", it doesn't get off the ground. then you have a medical phenomenon called the placibo effect, you are given an inert pill, being told it will cure an illness, even mental prisons, and you are non the wiser that it a sugar pill, but as you think it will cure you, and you "know" it will, and it cures it, It was not the pill which cured it, but you.

Gotta catch the bus so dont have time to write any more, but am open to any comments on this information, see if it strikes any cords! have a good day everyone :)

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby chin.democ. » 23 Feb 2011, 14:59

This is the time when all the planets are aligned, nothing will happen the laws of gravity will make sure of that. They'd even have you believe the planets will make a perfect line but that isn't the case as planets' orbits are different to one another they are not all on one plain, even if they were nothing would happen. Fair play though to the Mayan's for working out where the planets will be so far ahead in the future.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: 2012 - Norwegian Government prepare for the worst! - Postby ShadowRunner » 25 Feb 2011, 21:01

lol the gf had a dream about all the planets in line and is painting a pic of it, it's like Richard Dreyfus in Close Encounters lol...

Return to Spam