Board index Webportal Spam ]

Happy Easter!

Author
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Happy Easter! - Postby [FGS]Chees » 10 Apr 2012, 11:33

I can imagine what you mean, our roads don't compare to them!

Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: Happy Easter! - Postby Alessi » 10 Apr 2012, 13:54

You guys are like so bad ass :-D

Haha..been to uk a long time ago, can't remember the driving for sh*t..sounds whack though chees. I remember usa..only the highways though..those were awesome..we dont have roads as straight, flat and long as those..instead we got loads of pot holes that will ensure mad drivers end up with a handbrake up their @sses

lmao..last time my friend took his dad's car (he wasn't legal yet) and went out to party. Gave a lift to some friends and the car stopped cos he messed up the clutch going up a hill..he had to call his dad eventually..FAIL :bwahaha:

-Majin-
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Happy Easter! - Postby -Majin- » 10 Apr 2012, 15:22

Rofl that sounds like ur dumb ass!

Not all roads are straight.. U should go to Georgia or Kentucky they got some steep as hell kind of roads.. I remember each year we went to Florida for vacation.. They're perfect for racing.. And drifting.. I remember we seen a Porsche GT3 just ripping it up must of been Doin 180 or something then when the curves came we seen him on the side of the road surrounded by 3 sheriff cars :p

Here Omg I've seen nearly 10 accidents in 3months I been here they all look the same.. Shitty car leaves more damage to the nice car.. How's that possible 0.o

Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: Happy Easter! - Postby Alessi » 10 Apr 2012, 18:29

-Majin- wrote:Rofl that sounds like ur dumb ass!

Not all roads are straight.. U should go to Georgia or Kentucky they got some steep as hell kind of roads.. I remember each year we went to Florida for vacation.. They're perfect for racing.. And drifting.. I remember we seen a Porsche GT3 just ripping it up must of been Doin 180 or something then when the curves came we seen him on the side of the road surrounded by 3 sheriff cars :p

Here Omg I've seen nearly 10 accidents in 3months I been here they all look the same.. Shitty car leaves more damage to the nice car.. How's that possible 0.o

8-) Yeah

Well..not straight but..you know what I mean. Let me put it this way. If you were to buy a sports car here in Malta, you would barely ever be able to take advantage of it's high speeds..and eventually the engine will probably just start messing up. That's cos of a number of reasons: Malta's a small island so very long roads don't exist, most roads are winding and they're just plain terrible..you'll ruin your car trying to go fast...

Lol what a douche he is. :bwahaha: When we were in USA we were over speeding on the highway between Niagra and NY and luckily a state trooper just passed before us..any later and he would have realised us...haha

Yeah sounds like Italy..not surprised one bit. You find some cheap ass FIAT smashing a lovely Alfa or nice..very sad indeed

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Happy Easter! - Postby chin.democ. » 10 Apr 2012, 19:42

The craziest drivers I've seen is the cab drivers in Cyprus, those guys overtake police cars at a decent pace, not like in britain where everyone slows down when they see a police cars, especially on the motorways it's hilarious!

[FGS]Kalman
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: Happy Easter! - Postby [FGS]Kalman » 10 Apr 2012, 21:10

Lol alessi, ur signature is hilarious
Btw Happy Late Easter

deadmau5 is Canada's apology for Justin Bieber!!
Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: Happy Easter! - Postby Alessi » 10 Apr 2012, 22:27

Haha I know when I saw it the first time I was like WTFFF? :bwahaha:

Return to Spam