Board index Webportal Spam ]

Hallo!

Author

Hallo! - Postby synthetic » 13 Oct 2005, 18:35

Hey FSG! Found my way here via AAGP link lol. I absolutely love the forums! This might change my mind about phpbb, who knows.
SO yeah im keeping the forum german and hopefully will improve mynon-existent german talking skills :p.
Hallo leute, wie gehts?

btw Im not very keen on those smiles you got here... i think they suck |:

IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

- Postby IchoTolot » 14 Oct 2005, 02:47

Welcome .. und uns geht es gut ;p

Ps: the smilies r orginal

synthetic

- Postby synthetic » 14 Oct 2005, 09:16

Didnt recognize the smileys from any previous forums ive been on or ive installed. They are somewhat.. messed up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :x :shock:

meh. Shouldnt be hard to change to some gree ones or something that would suit with dark background.
Oh and i saw ooomm joined your clan? ha ive been trying to recruit that schweinehund for ages and where else he gonna join than old german fun clan haha. Hope you guys do good :) and play more :o

IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

- Postby IchoTolot » 14 Oct 2005, 13:58

rand12om wrote:....
Oh and i saw ooomm joined your clan? ha ive been trying to recruit that schweinehund for ages and where else he gonna join than old german fun clan haha. ...

HEHE :twisted:

RedFire

Re: Hallo! - Postby RedFire » 23 Dec 2005, 19:04

rand12om wrote:Hey FSG! Found my way here via AAGP link lol. I absolutely love the forums! This might change my mind about phpbb, who knows.
SO yeah im keeping the forum german and hopefully will improve mynon-existent german talking skills :p.
Hallo leute, wie gehts?

btw Im not very keen on those smiles you got here... i think they suck |:

phpBB is the best, since its open source.

Return to Spam