Board index Webportal Spam ]

Difference between annoying and irritating?

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby anax » 13 Sep 2012, 00:35

FOOL

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
~Blade~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby ~Blade~ » 13 Sep 2012, 14:25

spelled differently :o

TétrãHýdrøÇäññÂßîñø£

Mastakilla wrote:If you bring even a thousand players to DX I will come over and suck your male sex organ.
I really will.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:...you're doing the best to decrease my rationality at the moment.

jager774 wrote:He starts a fight and blames you for starting it and bitching on it. OKAY KEN.
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby Fear » 13 Sep 2012, 14:48

I become annoyed when i'm irritated, and i become irritated when i'm annoyed. But a spliff usually cures them both, wait this isn't what the discussions about is it.

2004-2014
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby Mastakilla » 13 Sep 2012, 15:10

Fear wrote:I become annoyed when i'm irritated, and i become irritated when i'm annoyed. But a spliff usually cures them both, wait this isn't what the discussions about is it.

It started with it, deep thoughts bled

gf tho

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 13 Sep 2012, 20:47

Fear wrote:I become annoyed when i'm irritated, and i become irritated when i'm annoyed. But a spliff usually cures them both, wait this isn't what the discussions about is it.

Yes and that causes you to join a loop of doom, which spins faster and faster.. until the centrifugal force releases you! 8-[

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby Vexus » 13 Sep 2012, 20:49

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:

Yes and that causes you to join a loop of doom, which spins faster and faster.. until the centrifugal force releases you! 8-[

daf00q? What are you smoking, good sir?

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby chin.democ. » 13 Sep 2012, 20:59

I don't know but I think it might be something from Masta. :-$

[DXA]avatar
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby [DXA]avatar » 13 Sep 2012, 21:38

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:

combining loop thinking with a circle ! very reasonable thinking!

avatar, I'm gonna HUNT you down with my FGS-Sentinels! :P
~][FGS][Nobody~
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 13 Sep 2012, 22:08

THANK YOU! =D>

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby ShadowRunner » 14 Sep 2012, 13:41

You see, the thread is irritating, but not really annoying yet.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby Mastakilla » 14 Sep 2012, 13:48

It's funny I always found irritating a more harsh word then annoyed and thus thought irritated was worse

But the way you explained it made more sense.

Still think I'd be more bothered when someone tells me I'm irritating, then annoying... Not sure why
I guess it's just one of those words that makes me mad. Like female sex organ. I hate being called that but I'm fine with female sex organ etc.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby ShadowRunner » 14 Sep 2012, 14:46

No you are correct...

"You're irritating me" is perhaps more pompous, rude or more arrogant and condascending than "you're annoying me", which implies no heirarchy is present in the speaker's mind and simply informing someone they are annoying.

Irritation, like a mosquito, it's not a nice comparison, or it's getting personal and complicating the message, which is really, "you are increasing my blood pressure right now"

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby chin.democ. » 14 Sep 2012, 15:09

Yeah irritating is condescending like a big sister would describe her little brother as an example.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby Mastakilla » 14 Sep 2012, 15:10

chin.democ. wrote:Yeah irritating is condescending like a big sister would describe her little brother as an example.

Happened alot in my childhood :-D

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Difference between annoying and irritating? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 14 Sep 2012, 17:37

chin.democ. wrote:Yeah irritating is condescending like a big sister would describe her little brother as an example.

Or the other way round works. Till the little brother out grows the bigger older sister then the tables turn in the little brothers favor....fact no more Chinese Burns and so on :bwahaha: game set and match Between the oldest and the now much stronger little brother...although no winner they both irritated each other!...erm yeah wtf am I on about I'll get back to mapping now :wave: :-D

Return to Spam