Board index Webportal Spam ]

wow

Author
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: wow - Postby [FGS]Chees » 07 Oct 2012, 21:59

Lots will happen on your behalf that's why I have no doubts and see this trial as pointless! but it's not my call and had no opinion, till now, all I did was vote yes then post here bro to answer the tag issue you questioned me about and then stated my opinion afterwards, not that I was asked to I'm just bored atm :-D

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: wow - Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Oct 2012, 22:27

OK KEEP GOING CHEES, I VOTE FOR YOU NEXT ADMIN!!!
public vote, private vote, don't really care... whatever you feel is necessary to convince the unconvinced, if you feel a vote is necessary on even a trial, or even whether I can wear the FGS during the trial.

Should I get a tattoo of FGS on my bottom and post a pic, would that help?
Should I tattoo my gf with FGS, would that be better?
What exactly WILL convince people.

I'm special, I'm the GUY.
I get to have a complaint about me wearing the tag.
Then I apply
Then now I get to have THREE VOTES wow. Not 1, a trial so 2 votes, now wow it's an extra vote, can he wear the tag during trial. wow. A vote on whether I can wear FGS during my trial or not. Wow.

How many votes do you need before 11/2 sinks in. It's a landslide. Vote again in 2 months, 2 weeks do I care?

11/2 is imo "convincing". The unconvinced should be given the right to a second vote at anytime, why not? Otherwise, can we end this and carry on, can I haz [FGS]Shadowrunner, I are serious.

This 3? days already has been quite a public trial... I joined to avoid this kind of stuff, not to draw attention to myself with NEW tags.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: wow - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 08 Oct 2012, 00:27

I posted an essay after which I found this topic. :roll: Can we please keep the application related issues in a single topic? :/

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: wow - Postby ShadowRunner » 08 Oct 2012, 01:18

Sorry, I don't understand,

I'm wearing the tag, what is the problem now please?

app topic, ok.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: wow - Postby [FGS]Chees » 08 Oct 2012, 01:34

I'm not getting involved now...tooo drunk and tooo much mapping to do :-D I'm not admin but if I was and so on with the clans agreement and wot not....ye Chees out on this subject period, end of.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: wow - Postby ShadowRunner » 08 Oct 2012, 01:50

ok that's fine... I don't want to argue anymore.

I've put the tag, despite Krisz is accusing me now of asking questions and complaining about recruiting etc.
no-one wants to argue... but I want to know as soon as possible, now I'm wearing the tag as ordered,

can I wear the [FGS]tag during my trial please? Answer in the app topic if u must, where all other arguments are happening.
This isnt about trial, this about my tag during trial...

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: wow - Postby anax » 08 Oct 2012, 06:29

holy shieet, it's just a name isn't it? you don't mind others calling you just "Shadow" for short...

if it were me i'd be happy with [FGST]Shadow, [FGS]shadoooooooow [FGST]fbwdsnpdhswcdbh, anything...

maybe ur making too big a deal over this, long names don't fit in dxmp and adding ~ Tilde dots really doesn't help one bit.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: wow - Postby Psycho » 08 Oct 2012, 08:54

anax wrote:holy shieet, it's just a name isn't it? you don't mind others calling you just "Shadow" for short...

if it were me i'd be happy with [FGST]Shadow, [FGS]shadoooooooow [FGST]fbwdsnpdhswcdbh, anything...

maybe ur making too big a deal over this, long names don't fit in dxmp and adding ~ Tilde dots really doesn't help one bit.

There's a player called shadow I think. Oh and there's been hundreds with the name of fbwdsnpdhswcdbh :-D

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: wow - Postby ShadowRunner » 08 Oct 2012, 16:44

Yup I specifically am not going to be a Shadow or Shadowrun. Just a thing.

Return to Spam