Japan

wow - Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Oct 2012, 20:49

JC Denton wrote:What a shame!

This is where someone tells me "what's the big deal? Calm down y'all"

Trials for naughty people = ok
Trials for clanhoppers = ok
Trials for new people = ok
Trials for unfamiliar people = ok
Trials for Cozmo and Shadowrunner OMFG what is going on in people's minds?

And btw Iike I said, sorry no can do, doesn't fit. My name is Shadowrunner, not Shadowrun or runne.
And I aint MIB shadow or TNM shadow either.

So I cant wear tag properly, must remove ~ hmm. Damn I must be a really really naughty person. Aarrgh...........
This doesn't make me want to play guys, I am the centre of attention, was 10 seconds before first person asked me to explain, it really puts me off playing with a FGS tag on. I just wanted to put the tag I feel earned back on.
This is really turning into a sillyness now.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: wow - Postby [FGS]Chees » 07 Oct 2012, 21:12

Leave as Shadowrunner then as we all know your on trial anyways! Problem solved :-D
Edit: And calm down \:D/

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: wow - Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Oct 2012, 21:16

Your server is automatically shortening my name to shadowrun. After I have appeared dead in the infolink, cuts my name.

Chees, before you were an FGS member, I was wearing FGS tag, no member complained except Nobody.
So I respected him and I stopped wearing it, and later I applied instead, after a period of not wearing it.
Now 11 votes to 2 and you want me NOT to wear the tag now?
How is that logical dude?

[FGS]Shadowrunner is more logical and according to Sonny appropriate.

Chees please explain to everyone, why is not wearing [FGS] tag is MORE logical than wearing [FGS]Shadowrunner?

So 11 votes against 2 and I can't wear a tag during training. Can you explain what I have done to you exactly?

Last edited by ShadowRunner on 07 Oct 2012, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: wow - Postby [FGS]Chees » 07 Oct 2012, 21:22

Calm down bro!!!
I meant don't wear the [FGS]-T tag just use Shadowrunner till the trial is over as we know that your on trial anyway! I'm not sure wearing [FGS]-T tag is mandatory for people on trial anyway. I don't doubt you as [FGS]Shadowrunner I think you have miss interpreted what I meant.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: wow - Postby Mastakilla » 07 Oct 2012, 21:23

Can we give Shadowrunner a public poll where only members can vote on wether or not we want him to be on trial so we can put this to rest

I assume this would please you aswell Shadowrunner?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: wow - Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Oct 2012, 21:24

why public, just asking...

this is already way too public, if you don't mind me saying Masta... the questions on server already etc...

I'm not getting personal with people, I just knew it wouldnt fit and seems really message to ppl like Chees, newer guys, I have no intention of rising any rank, the lower the better for me, but this is verging on disrespect almost?

If you had just let me back in quietly, Sonny and others wouldnt be making comments, asking questions, I really expected you would choose the quiet route, given the circmstances. you can vote on whether to throw me out at anytime fine. Just you all need to calm down and start taking the app seriously, and what I say a bit more respect, I knew it wouldnt fit, you can do [FGST] but I will still be getting same questions in server etc... it doesnt make any sense at all this decision.

Last edited by ShadowRunner on 07 Oct 2012, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: wow - Postby Mastakilla » 07 Oct 2012, 21:26

ShadowRunner wrote:why public, just asking...

this is already way too public, if you don't mind me saying Masta... the questions on server already etc...

You're right actually, since you also know the results of your initial application we might aswell do it in private section. Would you be happy with such a poll though?

I'm pretty sure I've said this to you in the past aswell, can you just be clearer and more direct on what you want so we can see what we can do for you?

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: wow - Postby chin.democ. » 07 Oct 2012, 21:28

I think Shadowrunner should get an extended trial period of perhaps 12 - 18 months based on his behavior so far....what do you think of that Shadowrunner?

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: wow - Postby [FGS]Chees » 07 Oct 2012, 21:30

Isn't the trial poll to accept him or not anyway!? another poll seems pointless as give it some time people will vote then bam your in FGS

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: wow - Postby Mastakilla » 07 Oct 2012, 21:32

Shadow claims there are several members who don't agree with his trial from what I understood. It'd be nice to see how many members actually think it. On a side note it could also mean we end up revamping the system which it seems to require. I like the system but I've seen arguments from Cozmo against it that was pretty valid. Just trying to make people happy :]

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: wow - Postby chin.democ. » 07 Oct 2012, 21:34

24 months maybe....

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: wow - Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Oct 2012, 21:39

Chees is right, you have a second vote, so whats such a big problem with a tag everyone has already seen and used to?

I'm not trying to argue with you, just save a lot of hassle, for everyone...

That's why I kept referring you back to my original reply to the acceptance, point 1.

Point 1. The name doesn't fit.

[FGS]Shadowrunner does though.

You can pm me every day and remind me chees, krisz, noodz, or whoever the hell it is, every day, remind me im on trial, its ok, i wont say anything, but do you not think it makes sense, [FGS]Shadowrunner or more pointless talking...

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: wow - Postby Mastakilla » 07 Oct 2012, 21:42

So you want to skip trial because your name doesnt fit?

You want to do the trial but just use [FGS] tag?

Which

Or maybe you just wanted to state it, in which case, cool story <3

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: wow - Postby [FGS]Chees » 07 Oct 2012, 21:48

Mastakilla wrote:Shadow claims there are several members who don't agree with his trial from what I understood. It'd be nice to see how many members actually think it. On a side note it could also mean we end up revamping the system which it seems to require. I like the system but I've seen arguments from Cozmo against it that was pretty valid. Just trying to make people happy :]

Maybe a better system could be thought of tbh, but I think this has all blown out of proportion for Shadowrunner.
I voted yes to accept him and will vote yes to accept him as a full member as I see no reason not to as he has never offended me, insulted me and always helped me when I need help, (just my opinion)

And Shadowrunner I would have put you straight on as a member with the clans opinions read fully and noted. and posted Shadow accepted on certain conditions over 2 months. I see a trial is the exact same thing only it's preventing you from the the FGS tag.
Maybe a new rule for people reapplying to FGS is needed depending on circumstances

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: wow - Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Oct 2012, 21:52

i accept trial, I am asking to wear [FGS]Shadowrunner during the trial. [FGST]Dont seem to fit either actually after death.

also ~[FGS]Shadowrunner~ I dont think fits after death.

Seriously, man, what do you think is going to happen between now and 2 months, with me doing Hengsha, WW2, do you think I have time for arguments like this? I'm being calm, but this discussion about the fact my name doesnt fit has taken 3 days already for me to get across. I just hate to think what is being said in private, why a 11/2 vote can not just get back into the groove with his buddies again. So much public fuss and argument about nothing. There was only one person complained about me wearing the tag and I've done nothing to him since or anyone else. Why should ANYONE doubt that 11/2 is a bad decision, what I have done this year lol...

Chees I think you are right probably, a separate handling of re-applications and different process, yes.
It's no-one's fault in a busy large clan that posts don't get updated and I don't really care about anything except the time everyone is having to waste. Hearing what you say about your votes, makes me convinced to continue arguing for being [FGS]Shadowrunner, and you can vote every day for the rest of my life, I really don't care. It's just getting silly silly now.
Another new member Majster said he thought [FGS]Shadowrunner was better, in game, before I applied, I think its how you guys first saw when I was still in FGS or had left and was wearing the tag before Noodz complained. I don't see a reason for any complaint to be honest, I think that screenshot says it all?

Return to Spam