Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

who likes to drink - Postby TheWolf » 28 Jun 2014, 08:44

me

Ingame: Sev
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: who likes to drink - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 29 Jun 2014, 02:43

I actually don't enjoy drinking as much anymore, pretty much since the end of my freshman year in college. I used to drink fairly regularly during high school but those days are ovah man, times are changin'

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: who likes to drink - Postby Mastakilla » 29 Jun 2014, 11:28

I'd love to get absolutely wasted with you sometime Nagy Chrisz. We can do it!

I like drinking, within reason. I know my limit and I'm fairly careful to not go over it, unless it's a special occasion. That said having arrived into the UK and there being a lack of weed (And the weed that is around is overpriced and crap so far!) I might slowly turn into an alcoholic, I need to be careful.

Only last night I was having a dream I was buying brandy, lol.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: who likes to drink - Postby [FGS]Chees » 29 Jun 2014, 21:36

I need to stop drinking. I have a home breathalyzer test kit and was off to my mates in the morning before the read out read 0.186mg the legal limit to drive in the UK being 0.35mg and that was the morning after. :o Glad i brought the kit now or could have killed someone. Drink is not good for anyone END OF :ney: Kids don't take drugs, smoke or drink if so look forward to hospital later in life with no money no family or friends. I have them all right now and time to change it ASAP. MESSAGE!

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: who likes to drink - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 30 Jun 2014, 19:36

i spilled my drink!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: who likes to drink - Postby ShadowRunner » 04 Jul 2014, 01:03

Mastakilla wrote: That said having arrived into the UK and there being a lack of weed (And the weed that is around is overpriced and crap so far!) I might slowly turn into an alcoholic, I need to be careful.

Weed in the London area is very inconsistent. Dealer in NW London needs to go to SW Brixton sometimes to find supply. Just after London Carnival is the worst time for weed, I've seen dangerous damp mouldy weed. Bristol is a port and also there is space for growing, lots of farms that rent barns and empty cheap spaces in and outside Bristol. It was a shock to live in London and come here and see a consistent A1+ grade. I've stopped now as it gives me a floppy male sex organ and my ex is flirting. Vaporizers are very good at helping to stop smoking. I think in future weed will be in vaporizers and legal on prescription or pharmacy registration.

There's a guy at work who buys at least 3 litres of beer after work every day, he's huge, his face is blood red and he looks and acts like he is going to pop, he's the only real *metabolic end product way out* at work. Alcohol is similar to other drugs, that it will definitely harm you if you use it daily. If you must, it is better to get drunk once a week, than be merry every day.

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: who likes to drink - Postby Psycho » 05 Jul 2014, 20:04

[FGS]Chees wrote:I need to stop drinking. I have a home breathalyzer test kit and was off to my mates in the morning before the read out read 0.186mg the legal limit to drive in the UK being 0.35mg and that was the morning after. :o Glad i brought the kit now or could have killed someone. Drink is not good for anyone END OF :ney: Kids don't take drugs, smoke or drink if so look forward to hospital later in life with no money no family or friends. I have them all right now and time to change it ASAP. MESSAGE!

That's a load of many metabolic end product.

Get metabolic end product weed when I'm in Wales, but more often than not get good stuff when I'm in Liverpool.

Return to Spam