Board index Webportal Spam ]

I think darko plays Deus Ex on this machine

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

I think darko plays Deus Ex on this machine - Postby anax » 22 Sep 2014, 07:02

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: I think darko plays Deus Ex on this machine - Postby synthetic » 26 Sep 2014, 18:10

screen not dark enough

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I think darko plays Deus Ex on this machine - Postby Magus » 27 Sep 2014, 17:12

synthetic wrote:screen not dark enough

That's just the camera angle.

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
Nightcaper
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: I think darko plays Deus Ex on this machine - Postby Nightcaper » 28 Sep 2014, 02:46

DarkosBox, Map of the Year 2014.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I think darko plays Deus Ex on this machine - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Oct 2014, 23:14

Consoles are very bright in graphics, and I have huge problems with brightness on my monitor, so nope, I do not play on PS3 :)

Ps: Darko's box is based on fake pictures. Since day 1, when that map is released I played on Darko's box with nickname Sretnik and in full 2 hours since release I beaten them all (Including Machete and Dani Saggenza, which were owners of fake pictures from that server). You have also my pictures ho "REAL DARKO" plays and beats them in hheir own server for 2 hours. Also I played there with nickname Darko and I never lost :) You can ask moderator of this forum, I played alone and trust me all was Dark on that map, cause SniprBox is way better, and I still beaten 2 guys against me alone :) One of them was moderator of this forum, other was Dani undercover I guess cause he insulted me :)

You can ask Exsm also. He was there. Also real paradox is this one: Anax one of main attackers on me knows very well that Dani invited me on 2 maps to play 1:1 and Dani lost badly on 2 maps in row: StalkYard and SniperBox. Anax said that he filmed all. So if someone knows for sure that pictures from Darko's box are fake, that is for sure Anax, cause he filmed how I beaten Dani in sniperbox and on stalkyard. Case closed. I have nothing more to say. Besides I am not scared to come there and to fight like a lion.

Enjoy :)

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: I think darko plays Deus Ex on this machine - Postby DaniSaggenza » 31 Oct 2014, 14:21

Consoles are very bright in graphics, and I have huge problems with brightness on my monitor, so nope, I do not play on PS3

IM ROFLING

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I think darko plays Deus Ex on this machine - Postby anax » 31 Oct 2014, 21:19

i don't think he understands the concepts of irony or sarcasm at all :bwahaha:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!

Return to Spam