Board index Webportal Spam ]

@Ken and stuff

Author
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

@Ken and stuff - Postby Mastakilla » 24 Oct 2014, 12:25

I just want to take some time out to say that even though we're not in agreement about alot of things right now regarding DXMP, and I'm not understanding some of your issues with this and that, I still respect the person you are and the history you have in this game. I haven't forgotten the positives you have brung to the game and are still bringing and I realize you are trying hard to improve the situation in your own way.
Basically I just want you to know that while I have different views on the game right now, I still support your endeavours to bring activity and provide insight and ideas for people to consider.

I hope that while our discussions have been slightly heated, you realize that I don't take things personally and I hope you don't either. And I hope we can continue to be respectful and have a healthy debate if necessary without causing a divide in whats left in the small community we have.

So I'm sorry if I've seemed unreasonable, that's not my intention. I've been trying hard to understand your views.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: @Ken and stuff - Postby synthetic » 25 Oct 2014, 01:43

Ehh ive become a white knight and troll hybrid tbh, I don't even play the game (coz none of my friends play it anymore), so I sit on forums and fight stupidity.

Problem between me and you is that I perhaps don't make myself entirely clear and my harsh style conflicts with your.. well history in this game. I have a hen to pick with couple of your clanmates because of all kinds of weird things they've said that don't compute, and its only normal for you to feel attacked by this as well, as well as defend them.

I know I have couple different warpaths going on the forums but I ditch them or swap focus depending on replies. Ultimately it is only the prosperity of DXMP that interests me, and I cannot see cheaters or opinion leaders with blindfolds help a great deal with that.

And TBH I can just as easily drop all of those topics as well if someone bothered to ask me nicely :bwahaha:

Kind of annoying to see couple of people on your forums blow smoke in your eye, though, but then again they have no impact on the community itself beyond temporary allegiance with the odd player.

I annoyed clix with my manner of speech as well, but he just advised me not to urine too many people off lol, or more or less along the lines of.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: @Ken and stuff - Postby Mastakilla » 25 Oct 2014, 01:56

We should jump on Diablo again sometime the three of us, lols

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: @Ken and stuff - Postby synthetic » 25 Oct 2014, 02:06

Mastakilla wrote:We should jump on Diablo again sometime the three of us, lols

four. you forget Fear.. even if he was being.. well.. Fear. :-$

All I remember is you fighting clix and ears dropping all over the place rofl.

Last edited by synthetic on 25 Oct 2014, 02:07, edited 1 time in total.
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: @Ken and stuff - Postby Mastakilla » 25 Oct 2014, 02:07

Yeah well I doubt he'd tag along for it as things stand lol :ney:

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: @Ken and stuff - Postby synthetic » 25 Oct 2014, 02:08

Mastakilla wrote:Yeah well I doubt he'd tag along for it as things stand lol :ney:

Oi I think you don't remember how long he stayed in server lol

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: @Ken and stuff - Postby Mastakilla » 25 Oct 2014, 02:11

Dude the fact I even remember we played it is a miracle, to be honest I don't remember much of Fear being there? So probably wasn't long lol

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: @Ken and stuff - Postby synthetic » 25 Oct 2014, 10:39

"omg what metabolic end product graphics" /quit game

in a nutshell. Still, he went and downloaded the game as we all spoke on msn lol. Noteworthy because of 4 dxers randomly went from msn to another game :-D

do you remember DZ trying to play dx theme on guitar and you screaming through it? Dude stayed calm as fish.

Return to Spam