Board index Downloads Deus Ex ]

[Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2

Author

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 15 Dec 2009, 19:33

Unlocked on request

WCCC
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 15 Dec 2009, 19:53

thanks sasquatch :D now here it is in this zip file, it has odd reactions based on gametype and ptoentially evn npethys versions but it should work fine as far as the actual performance goes, tell me if you still get log spam, in rare cases RPC bunch overflows are dtected but im not sure what causes these, its still not finished but its come a long way, becuase projectile physics dont go up or down hills, levels must be flat, unless you're using all aircraft.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 15 Dec 2009, 20:21

An RPC bunch overflow happens is the client sends a LOAD of connection/update data to the server.
In other words there happen things which are not normal. :o

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~DJ~ » 15 Dec 2009, 20:23

How do we sit? lol. :oops:

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
WCCC
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 16 Dec 2009, 21:12

well you need to use a msdriving1_2f.carkeys on the car, use fire button lol. and you can't sit per say, but you can ride. and ty nobody for the insite...

EDIT: summon codes for everything are as follows:

summon code format

summon MSDriving1_2f.(classname)

classnames:
mssr71 (ty steve tack and zodiac peeps for this mesh)
msf117 (thanks to same people again)
msvan
mseclass (from hotel carone)
mssportscar (my custom mesh i made from scratch)
msdragon (still hasnt been fixed log-spam wise, damn animations)
mshelicopter

try this metabolic end product out in single player people, the system is MUCH better there, no lag (from what ive seen), rpg like upgrade/shop system (1-8 keys while in car) that uses credits to upgrade the car's stats and to buy guns, and a fuel and ammunition system, and overall better performance, these were originally intended for single player but i spent 4/5 of the time on this debugging it for multiplayer! sorry that the physics suck so bad, but falling physics wouldn't let the cars move, they'd flinch, and get stuck to the ground. so i used projectile physics with a lot of compensation by adding functions. if i ever improve this some more, ill try my best to improve the physics system, currently cars can't go up hills and don't fall on their own, unless they fly lol... and seriously, months of work to get 1 download... thanks whoever the f*ck actually downloaded it... (im pretty sure its dj) and these also come with a passenger system, when someone is driving the car, you just use your action button on the car to get in and gun (use your own guns sadly)

Liquidfire
BUG
BUG

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Liquidfire » 29 Dec 2012, 20:15

can u send me the msdriving1_2f.u file haveing problems with just that thanks

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ShadowRunner » 30 Dec 2012, 02:39

are you making some vehicles for hengsha then :D

Return to Deus Ex