Board index Downloads Deus Ex ]

[Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 05 Oct 2009, 05:26

~DJ~ wrote:All. nao

...erm I guess ill chalk up a vote for each one :P

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 05 Oct 2009, 07:50

GREASEL
epic greasel mount for 1000gold for everyone

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Jima B » 05 Oct 2009, 09:31

A vote would be nice.

Or just go for the easiest. That would probably be better...

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 Oct 2009, 09:44

WCCC wrote:This is probably the funniest set of forum comments I've heard in a while. Also which of the following vehicles should I make for the mod: greasels, karkians, big spider bots, assault helicopter, tank, APC, and maybe a ROFL copter....

Definitely a ROFL copter. :-D

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby synthetic » 05 Oct 2009, 17:56

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:GREASEL

Comes with greasel armor and maybe nitro-feed.

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Jima B » 05 Oct 2009, 18:17

Hidden wrote:
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:GREASEL

Comes with greasel armor and maybe nitro-feed.

What, you give it nitrous oxide and it giggles for about five seconds before sharply falling asleep, only to wake up thirty minutes later with a vast headache and three less teeth?

In short... I don't think Nitrous Oxide and a biological chicken-like creature would mix too well.
Even if it did work, the greasels exhaust pipe would need considerable modification to cope with the extra output.

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 05 Oct 2009, 18:24

Give him beans, it provides metabolic end product gas which is considered natural nitro.

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Jima B » 05 Oct 2009, 19:11

I don't think you guys know what Nitro is at all... >_<

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 05 Oct 2009, 19:13

Let's hear the perfect explanation by James SmartAess!

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 Oct 2009, 19:27

Nitro is a chemical compound called glyceryl trinitrate (C3 H5 N3 O9).
It's a heavy, colorless, oily, explosive liquid obtained by nitrating glycerol.

R I SMART NAO?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby synthetic » 05 Oct 2009, 19:43

Oh and here I was thinking it would actually work =(

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Jima B » 05 Oct 2009, 19:59

If you put it in cars, it makes little explosions that make the engine go more powerful, in extremely simple terms. (or it just blows the car up if you do it wrong.)

If you, yourself, where to breathe in nitrous oxide, you'd laugh, and pass out.....

The same nitrous oxide they use to make cars go faster, they use in dentists as a general anaesthetic (laughing gas, if you hadn't worked it out).
Most of you probably never had it though (I know I didn't) as local anaesthetics like Novocaine prevail now.

In short, though, as a greasel is an actual living organism, (and does not have an internal combustion engine) it's more likely to pass out (and possibly slip into a coma/die if you give it as much as a person requires, due to it being so small) than it is to run faster...

So I'm afraid Nitro would not work in greasels.

And that, I learned from the A-Team. So there.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby synthetic » 05 Oct 2009, 20:43

i forgot the laughing gas part, but everything else is pretty much calling for captain obvious :-D thus the sarcastic post above :alc:

a-team rox, i heard theyre making a movie of it.

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Jima B » 05 Oct 2009, 20:47

Hidden wrote:i forgot the laughing gas part, but everything else is pretty much calling for captain obvious :-D thus the sarcastic post above :alc:

a-team rox, i heard theyre making a movie of it.

They'll struggle with the leading man dead...

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Mastakilla » 05 Oct 2009, 21:12

We had laughing gass for new years a year or 2 ago. Fill up balloons & go. Gotta be carefull with dosage or everyone ends up sleeping but damnit its cool.

Return to Deus Ex