Board index Downloads Deus Ex ]

[Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 07 Oct 2009, 02:19

I don't know, I could install a turbo mode in the greasel if you guys really want it :3, also, talking about greasel,s has anyone ever noticed that all greasels are male? They all come with "parts" on their meshes. anywho ill also probably make some other vehicles if I can. in the mean time... I will ask for your guys' input on the ROFL copter design, suggest meshes, skins, weaponry, maybe even some goofy sounds XD, it will be the ROFL copter design contest. My way of thanking you guys for all your support :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 07 Oct 2009, 02:33

Isn't that the tail? :?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Mastakilla » 07 Oct 2009, 02:48

Is it? Or is it the single most powerful weapon at a man's disposal...

WCCC
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 07 Oct 2009, 04:10

Detailed diagram shown below. You can do it by just looking at the mesh in the unreal ed, amazing it took me over 4 years to figure that one out XD

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~DJ~ » 07 Oct 2009, 05:17

omfg

ban em, hes p0rno-ing! :twisted:

he wonders too much. kill em

EDIT:

wen I get free from my own stuff, probably I would help.. but not much :oops:

exams near, all other stuff near, and here I am enjoying and playing DX :ney:

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
WCCC
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 07 Oct 2009, 06:18

'Tis common knowledge, not teh pr0ns. and if its something i can seriously get banned over I'll be glad to remove it, but you're kidding I think? :S

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~DJ~ » 07 Oct 2009, 07:26

no you get banhammered.

kiddin' :ney:

That Resident Evil Mod
————

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
WCCC
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 07 Oct 2009, 21:57

So far my ideas for the ROFL copter it would be a van with helicopter blades sprouting out of the top that drops houseplant bombs and has baby karkians for guns. I don't know how fast/ big the bombs/guns will shoot/ be or its speed, max elevation, special abilties, or anything really specific on it, but this design isnt final either, I have illustrated an example of what the design would look like.

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby chin.democ. » 07 Oct 2009, 22:56

Maybe that where the karkian lays her eggs from, you know like human beings do to. Still trying for a white egg after all these years.

WCCC
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 07 Oct 2009, 23:04

chin.democ. wrote:Maybe that where the karkian lays her eggs from, you know like human beings do to. Still trying for a white egg after all these years.
ahhh yes i do happen to have a giant white egg mesh i've made. I could use that for the bombs while the houseplants are fighter missles! XD

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby Mastakilla » 08 Oct 2009, 00:21

You try too hard to make a lulz vehicle :alc:

WCCC
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 08 Oct 2009, 01:17

well i'm pretty good at being random so i think that i'm not overdoing it, or maybe i am getting over eccentric in my old age. maybe just backwards karkian guns that shoot explosive eggs!

WCCC
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 12 Oct 2009, 00:08

Okay Guys I really need help here if possible. For some damned reason my guns on my cars aren't being allowed to execute functions!!! Even after help with nobodies documentation, I've still got nothing in MP!!! I have been slaving away at every possibility and trick possible and have fall flat on my a** with EVERY SINGLE attempt. So i tried something tricky by moving the functions of the guns to the vehicles parent class, but now the guns aren't letting the cars access their variables!!! I need any help I can get here or this mod will never make it to DXMP!

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby ~DJ~ » 12 Oct 2009, 13:59

exec's in normal stuff rather than players are hard.

anyway, same's with me. I've been trying to get them work perfect in MP.

Laggy movement in mp, otherwise they're perfect.

(They don't stop, replication problem. I think you has replication issues :$)

That Resident Evil Mod
————

WCCC
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [Project] DeusEx RPG vehicles mod - MSDriving1_2 - Postby WCCC » 13 Oct 2009, 04:30

Thanks for your support DJ but I've tried dozens of replication settings combinations... it's driving my crazy!!! :evil:

Return to Deus Ex