Board index Downloads Deus Ex ]

DXSL v3

Author
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

DXSL v3 - Postby {E.d.H}Hasharin » 18 Jan 2011, 17:42

Deus Ex Server Lister v3 by DejaVu

DXSL its an useful program for DX players, with it you can browse the server list without enter the DX game, that way you can see the game servers, the respective gametypes, players and much more.

DXSLv3 includes lot of new stuff like the new design, interface, WatchDog etc

The WatchDog feature notifies you when there are a X amount of player/s on the server that you assigned it, it can alert you by playing a sound, by bringing DXSL in front or even by auto-joining also you can set it the way that all the alerts happen at the same time. You can add the WatchDog to a server simply by clicking on the server with the right mouse button, move the mouse over "WatchDog" and click "Add" to keep that server on your WatchDog list, click "Remove" to erase that server off your list, by clicking "Remove all" it deletes the entire WatchDog list or click "Configure" if you want to change its settings, you can also configure it on the main DXSL settings.

The stats of servers are now displayed when you move the mouse over the image (i).

The winrar contains 3 files, if you dont want the 3 files in your desktop (in case you always had your dxsl in the desktop) you can place the files in your DX folder or in any folder and then create a shortcut in your desktop.

Direct download link: http://www.edhclan.com/tools/DXSLv3.zip

or

attached here

DXSLv3.zip

Also id like to compile a wish list for future DXSL versions, what would you like that the next DXSL includes?

Thanks and enjoy!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DXSL v3 - Postby chin.democ. » 18 Jan 2011, 17:45

Never used DXSL before checking this out now, thanks.

Hitting refresh to effectively add servers to my list crashes the program, using Vista on a laptop.

{E.d.H}Hasharin
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: DXSL v3 - Postby {E.d.H}Hasharin » 18 Jan 2011, 17:51

Hey chin!!! :D hows going ?!!!!!!!

Happened the same to me but it was because i didnt had the files extracted also because my firewall blocked it, did you extracted the files?

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DXSL v3 - Postby chin.democ. » 18 Jan 2011, 17:57

Yup extracted, one server appears and then I get a windows error of "DXSL has stopped working"

Do I have to put the file in the system folder ?

{E.d.H}Hasharin
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: DXSL v3 - Postby {E.d.H}Hasharin » 18 Jan 2011, 18:00

hmmmm it stopped doing that for me once extracted, i said DejaVu about your problem, hopefully he fixes it soon, did your firewall poped up notifying you that the application was locked?

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DXSL v3 - Postby chin.democ. » 18 Jan 2011, 18:02

No firewall problems. Does the .dll file have to be in system folder? right now all the files are on my desktop.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: DXSL v3 - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 18 Jan 2011, 19:43

What? dejavu is still around?
I don't have the urge to test that program. Everything made by him is a potential virus. :roll:

Also.. this topic is in the wrong forum.. moving to Downloads.

~TOPIC MOVED~

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: DXSL v3 - Postby ShadowRunner » 18 Jan 2011, 20:25

There were two versions, this user version is harmless as far as I know.
The other version was for servercrashing.
To be honest I dislike DXSL and Telnet for one very simple reason.
If they didn't exist, players would need to join the game, join a server.
Also it does my nut, when I wish to be anonymous, but Telnet is used to identify me and announce me to others.
However I can see positive uses for Telnet, but for DXSL, it's a little superfluous, unless you work in an office perhaps.

Return to Deus Ex