Board index Downloads Deus Ex ]

[PATCH] - MTL GameType Selection Patch

Author
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

[PATCH] - MTL GameType Selection Patch - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 16 Jul 2011, 09:24

So yeah.. I thought I should spill out something again.
So why not one of the Nobody-Patches! :D

Since it's late and I'm tired, I'll just quote the readme.
PATCH README wrote:When hosting custom gametypes, there is usually the problem that it's not possible to start a server
with the custom game type over the host screen because the host screen just supports the default game types.
Since DXMTL was invented, adding custom game types to the selection is not possible anymore at all.
THIS PATCH
..patches DXMTL152b1.u to enable the loading of available game types from the config file.

For detailed usage instructions, I recommend to read the readme nevertheless!

That's all so far. Have fun!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: [PATCH] - MTL GameType Selection Patch - Postby ShadowRunner » 16 Jul 2011, 14:20

If I understand correctly, this means no more messing around with command lines?

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [PATCH] - MTL GameType Selection Patch - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 16 Jul 2011, 14:33

If your only reason for command line hosting was the inability to select the desired gametype on the host screen, then Yes, you are right. :)

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [PATCH] - MTL GameType Selection Patch - Postby ~DJ~ » 16 Jul 2011, 20:37

that's pretty awesome :-D

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....

Return to Deus Ex