! FGS-Forum modernized to latest php/BB technology !

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

! FGS-Forum modernized to latest php/BB technology !

Post by ~][FGS][Nobody~ »

It's been a while that something happened here (and it took me weeks to finish it) but these days I want to announce it with a big SuperRocket boom..

! The old antiquated FGS-Forum now received a full facelift !

After 13 yearsof stagnation, it's now running on the latest php platform and phpBB board technology of 2024.
The design is modernized and more state of the art, but I tried to preserve the general look and feel from the old version.
Even though this board is more an archive than an active board by this time, it deservd to get a (last) facelift!

The only significant functionality that didn't make it into the new board (yet) is the shoutbox, because that mod is not available for the latest phpBB board version. However, I hope to get that one running again one day.
But don't worry, all data is still present. So people can feel free to browse the former chat history of the shoutbox since its birth in 2009 in a kind of fake topic HERE!
Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)
chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.
synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.
~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: ! FGS-Forum modernized to latest php/BB technology !

Post by synthetic »

cat-impressed-cat-wow.gif
cat-impressed-cat-wow.gif (12.16 MiB) Viewed 938 times
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Re: ! FGS-Forum modernized to latest php/BB technology !

Post by [FGS]Chees »

Yay.
Its fabulous. \:D/