DXMP_Redwood

Author
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

DXMP_Redwood - Postby chin.democ. » 10 Oct 2011, 11:34

Map Name - DXMP_Redwood
Map Author - {Ø}Abitch (concept, layout, bridges, most of the map) and Kattana (skybox, stream, item placement, movers, textures, botbays, deathmatch starts).
Map Filesize - 2.01MB
Map Playersize – 4-10
Map Buildtime -
Year Completed -
Notes - I would like to give special thanx and I Dedicate this map to Rhino for giving me a great idea!!I would also like to give thanx to Kattana for all the help and teaching me alot more about UnrealEditor!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: DXMP_Redwood - Postby Tidus » 10 Oct 2011, 12:38

Is it just my opinion, or should the little Trees be banned forever out of DXMP?
i mean its just an invincible big brick of wall that protects you from everything when you are behind it. You can even look through but meh, maybe its just me.

But the map looks interessting :D

"JC! JC! the net's going, the nets going black! JC! No more youtube, no more facebooks of any kind, we will start over, use command lines, if you get this then FIND US! FIND US!"

Albert Einstein once said: "Technical progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal."
DejaVu
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: DXMP_Redwood - Postby DejaVu » 10 Oct 2011, 12:52

You should edit that for animals versus humans mod :)

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: DXMP_Redwood - Postby ShadowRunner » 16 Oct 2011, 15:35

you should ask the author first of course.

Tidus, trees can be set solid I believe.

I would like to make a map similar, as in "Band of Brothers", the Ardennes battle, where the trees are breakable by artillery fire and shatter and send splinters flying all over the players, who must dive into trenches to survive.

Return to Maps