chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

BioMod - Postby chin.democ. » 06 Nov 2010, 15:50

Author: Michael Justice
Promotional graphics: donhonk
WP Grenade Textures: KillHour

BioMod is an extension of Y|yukichigai's excellent Shifter mod for Deus Ex. While I still think Shifter is a definite improvement over the original game, I sometimes felt while playing it that it was too conservative for my tastes. Eventually I decided to make my own mod which would contain some radical changes that might give some people pause, but would hopefully breathe new life into the game for everyone else.

As the name suggests, BioMod is primarily concerned with Deus Ex's augmentations, with the aim of making them more balanced, but also a lot easier to manage. Most augs are now automated, using energy only when they're actually doing their jobs. Some augs that were less useful or that would be a pain to manage have been made free or given extra abilities, while those that I thought were un-salvageable have been replaced with entirely new augs.

In addition to the augmentation system, BioMod also makes a few general gameplay changes, such as the addition of pickpocketing, an autosave feature, and a Thief style ledge grabbing system.

Images: http://www.moddb.com/mods/biomod/images ... d#imagebox
Video: http://www.moddb.com/mods/biomod/videos

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: BioMod - Postby ~DJ~ » 06 Nov 2010, 16:38

Tis' amazin.

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: BioMod - Postby ShadowRunner » 06 Nov 2010, 22:22

That's cool, I wondered why Hejhuka's augs are the only ones I've ever seen different in DXMP...

Return to SP Mods