Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex Questions about DeusEx ]

Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby Vexus » 28 Jul 2012, 09:06

Is it possible to have computers that you actually have to log into in an online map?

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
alfredo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby alfredo » 29 Jul 2012, 07:27

you mean like a computer inside a video game?

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby Vexus » 29 Jul 2012, 20:37

I mean like to have computers work online like they do offline.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby chin.democ. » 29 Jul 2012, 20:54

Mp replication of computers? It should be possible and it should've been done years ago, shame on all the so called coders in DXMP!

alfredo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby alfredo » 30 Jul 2012, 22:51

Theres also like the shower heads not working on MP. Unless you use a particle generator i think not sure.

[FGS]Kalman
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby [FGS]Kalman » 30 Jul 2012, 23:04

Particle generators doesn't work in MP lol
I wanted to use them in some of my maps (Gobary lighthouse: broken computer and fan, Xmas map: subwoofer's wave)

deadmau5 is Canada's apology for Justin Bieber!!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby ShadowRunner » 30 Jul 2012, 23:58

As you can see Chees has a fix for steam and isn't sharing it with us :D

Shadow from TNM forums I think created some kind of generator mod. I am not sure if it's MP-friendly, but didn't he release something along those lines, for the various effects.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 31 Jul 2012, 11:06

I made a particle generator for MP 8 years ago.
It should be in circulation actually.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby Vexus » 31 Jul 2012, 18:43

Back to the topic at hand, please?

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 31 Jul 2012, 19:49

Yeah.. unfortunately, I didn't get the quintessence of that topic yet.. :?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby Vexus » 31 Jul 2012, 20:12

You're saying...that the great Nobody doesn't know how to do something?

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 31 Jul 2012, 20:50

Weill, either your initial description goes beyond my comprehension or you're unable to express what you mean. :-D

To catch up the following quote..
VexusPwnZj00 wrote:I mean like to have computers work online like they do offline.
IIf that's related to DX.. in offline DX you can actually cheat much better than in online DX. :o

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby Vexus » 31 Jul 2012, 22:08

I mean to be able to log into a computer and get the same emails/special options online as it would offline.

And yes, I do mean in DX. :P

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby [FGS]Chees » 01 Aug 2012, 03:01

Explain it more VexusPwnZj00. I see what you mean in some ways but no 100% sure to give any answer :-D

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Computers that dont just get hacked in online matches - Postby Vexus » 01 Aug 2012, 08:12

How can I explain it more...?

I can't think of what else to explain...

I want computers (computerpersonal + computersecurity) to function online (in multiplayer matches) as they function offline(in singleplayer mode/maps)...Please tell me if does not explain it fully, cuz if not, then i'm sorry, I can't explain it further...

Return to Questions about DeusEx