Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex Questions about DeusEx ]

Critical Error ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Critical Error ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0 - Postby synthetic » 01 Aug 2013, 06:42

GUI Fix does not work in Multiplayer. I don't know what exactly would have to be modified for it to work, but as-is, it is SP-only.

You got the launcher to work without -localdata ? That error is generally produced by empty cache files and occurs only when entering server (client tries to cache anything from server but fails due to insufficient rights).
Also note that from now on all ini edits would have to be done in the User.ini and DeusEx.ini inside your documents directory. Localdata uses classic directory and ini files.

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: Critical Error ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0 - Postby jager774 » 01 Aug 2013, 14:23

Nope, unfortunately its not possible to play with the non-scaling gui:\

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Critical Error ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0 - Postby Vexus » 01 Aug 2013, 20:13

synthetic wrote:GUI Fix does not work in Multiplayer. I don't know what exactly would have to be modified for it to work, but as-is, it is SP-only.

You got the launcher to work without -localdata ? That error is generally produced by empty cache files and occurs only when entering server (client tries to cache anything from server but fails due to insufficient rights).
Also note that from now on all ini edits would have to be done in the User.ini and DeusEx.ini inside your documents directory. Localdata uses classic directory and ini files.

Yes i used localdata. ;)

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)

Return to Questions about DeusEx