Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 01 Jul 2008, 18:17

Kuchcik wrote:I can't aug.

Really.

+1

Shadowrunner wrote:I impersonated myself today...
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 01 Jul 2008, 18:20

Yes, DXSG and DXAG were a great way to get ppl over the hurdle of augs.

ATDM with 4 augs I am good enough to fight aug clans
ATDM with 2 augs, I am one of the worst and get pwnt by noobs
go figure.

I wonder why we dont see more stuff like Hejhuka's augs...

Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

- Postby Kaiden » 01 Jul 2008, 18:24

I just don't understand ATDM really, like say it's 1vs1, and you're both the same skill but he wins the first fight - Now he has a advantage over you + being the same skill, making him more likely to win? :/

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

- Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 01 Jul 2008, 18:29

that's why i never play ATDM unless there are more than 10 players.

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby chin.democ. » 01 Jul 2008, 19:22

Kaiden wrote:I just don't understand ATDM really, like say it's 1vs1, and you're both the same skill but he wins the first fight - Now he has a advantage over you + being the same skill, making him more likely to win? :/

Quote of the *loving* day!!!, I tell this to ATDM players and they don't understand it, I invite them into BTDM, they play for a while untill they get a few deaths then leave lol, BTDM is cool because of the even playing field in terms of skill points and augs, everyone has the same potential to do well.

Hammer[HK]Time!
Mr Exclusive
Mr Exclusive

Re: ~Hitmans~ Guide to Augs - Postby Hammer[HK]Time! » 01 Jul 2008, 20:09

[quote="~

Hammer[HK]Time!
Mr Exclusive
Mr Exclusive

- Postby Hammer[HK]Time! » 01 Jul 2008, 20:16

chin.democ. wrote:Yeah we have some newcomers in the factory, so it's best there, One thing I never understood was the targeting aug, I've never used it, but the description of it intrigues me, can someone give me a detailed description of this aug please?

Targeting is an aug useful only to skilled shooters. Player's with really good aim will excel with this aug but more novice players should stick to BP.

Khaamilus
Master of Puppets
Master of Puppets

Nationality:
Poland

Re: ~Hitmans~ Guide to Augs - Postby Khaamilus » 01 Jul 2008, 23:50

Hammer[HK]Time! wrote:Microfibrial Muscle is used to throw grenades ... farther ...
Combat Strength ... increases the speed in which you throw shurikens ...
Radar Transperancy ... geppers cannot lock onto you ...
Run Silent ... reduces damage from falling high distances.

Wow, never know that.

Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 02 Jul 2008, 01:34

Both of these guides are *loving* metabolic end product.

BP reduces 25% of bullets and knives while sharing bio usage with the ADS aug.

There's no such thing as an aug combined with another reducing bio energy.

Cloak makes you unseen to most players at long range and it conserves bio levels when used as an idle aug or in conjunction with Runsilent aug.

Again, there will never be lesser bio usage unless you are using power recirculator aug.

Environmental Resistance reduces damage from LAM explosions and team fired GEPS that ADS doesn't shield. Also, for geppers who are experienced at bypassing the ADS shield you can use ES to survive their inner ADS attack.

You are talking about Energy Shield aug or what? Environmental Resistance doesn't do that.

Microfibrial Muscle is used to throw grenades and objects farther and it also allows you to move normally unmovable crates.

rofl no. You can only carry and move crates which you normally couldn't.

Combat Strength uses less bio when run in conjunction with BP or Targeting and increases the speed in which you throw shurikens and enhances the low tech skillpoint to another skillpoint, so if you're at level 3 low tech and you have combat strength on you will be able to inflict a level 4 attack which is beyond the reach of the skillpoint menu, also if you use targeting and combat strength you will be attacking at a level 5 which will kill any BP user at three hits to the torso and two to the head.

Again, it won't use any less bio energy. It won't increase the throwing speed of shurikens either. Also there's no such thing as "level 4" or "level 5" in skills. There's only improvement in weapons after skill level 3 when you are using either combat strenght or targeting augmentations.

Power Recirculator decreases the amount of bio used when running two or more augs at once. Does not decrease the bio used when Regeneration aug is activated. Works best in conjunction with EMP Shield and Vision augs.

It will decrease the bio usage, no matter how many augs you have on. There's no such thing as "no decreased bio usage with regeneration aug".

Radar Transperancy makes you unseen by turrets and camera and bots, it also prevents grenades planted on the wall not detect you and in turn stop them from detonating, as well geppers cannot lock onto you if you have Radar Trans aug activated.

Hell yes geppers can still lock onto you.

Regeneration heals you intermittently every other second with 25 points per second. Takes alot of bio unless run by itself or with Cloak aug.

wtf really? It only heals you 10 points / second. And you won't save any bio if it's used with cloak aug.

Run Silent makes your footsteps go away and reduces damage from falling high distances. Used best in conjunction with Cloak and Speed augs.

No, the falling damage won't be reduced with this aug.

Speed Enhancement makes you move quicker and jump higher. Takes less bio when used with BP or ADS, not both simultaneously.

No, it won't take any less bio no matter what augs you are using.

Targeting enhances your current skill level to the next one, if you are at level 3 you can inflict damage at a level 4 level unreachable by the skillpoint menu, and this aug also enhances accuracy while you are in motion making the corsshairs stay closed as you run, also targeting provides specific health info on the targeted enemy.

It doesn't increase your current skill levels any higher. Only aim increases by one level (33.3%). The damage only gets higher by few points, not to the full next skill level. Your crosshairs won't stay closed even if you are running.

That One Aug I Can't Remember The Name Of is used to reduce the damage of gas and darts and enhance the skill level of environmental weapons, press B6 twice and activate this aug to handle mini crossbow and gass grenades at the level 4 skill level, as well this aug makes your vision remain unblurred when running through gas or getting darted.

*loving* hell. Environmental Skills in multiplayer are useless. That skill section is only meant for singleplayer items such as thermoptic camos etc to increase the time those can be spent in MP. if mappers wanted to add those items in their custom maps.

[quote=Kaiden]I just don't understand ATDM really, like say it's 1vs1, and you're both the same skill but he wins the first fight - Now he has a advantage over you + being the same skill, making him more likely to win? :/[/quote]

Advantage? I love fighting under disadvantage because it's more challenging. It still isn't an impossible job to beat a streaked player. You just have to play it smart, street smart 8)

[quote=chin]Quote of the *loving* day!!!, I tell this to ATDM players and they don't understand it, I invite them into BTDM, they play for a while untill they get a few deaths then leave lol, BTDM is cool because of the even playing field in terms of skill points and augs, everyone has the same potential to do well.[/quote]

BTDM is for *loving* homosexual who don't have the balls to play a real challenging gametype. I'm pretty sure all ATDM players have much bigger penises than all BTDM and 0augging homosexual.

Valgothy wrote:Oh and for your info, ATDM is a modded gametype as well.

BTDM is the real DX.
~
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby ~ » 02 Jul 2008, 02:51

well make something better then or stfu :-D

Last edited by ~ on 02 Jul 2008, 10:46, edited 2 times in total.

Banned on Alpha for making Elemental urine again...
[FGS] warn cause they are weak and have cry babies LOL ....
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

- Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 02 Jul 2008, 10:15

Sike wrote:Environmental Skills in multiplayer are useless. That skill section is only meant for singleplayer items such as thermoptic camos etc to increase the time those can be spent in MP. if mappers wanted to add those items in their custom maps.

You are wrong. Envi. Res. aug protects you from tranquilizer darts, reduces the fog effect of it and gas grenades. If you don't have this aug when you are hit by a dart, you will die, time depends on how many darts hit you, unless you use a medkit or medbot to treat you.
It's most useful when you run out of medkits or you want to save them for other fights.

Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 02 Jul 2008, 12:33

Can't you read you *loving* Hungarian retard? I was talking about Environmental SKILLS not the *loving* aug.

Valgothy wrote:Oh and for your info, ATDM is a modded gametype as well.

BTDM is the real DX.
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

- Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 02 Jul 2008, 14:05

ah sorry, my bad.. was busy watching you being assfucked by some pro ATDM-ers

Khaamilus
Master of Puppets
Master of Puppets

Nationality:
Poland

- Postby Khaamilus » 02 Jul 2008, 14:38

In my opinion items like ballistic armor, hazmat suit, thermoptic camo and tech-goggles could successfully works in multiplayer, it would be good addition and the enviromental skills wouldnt be useless.

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

- Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 02 Jul 2008, 15:19

Hitman can't aug, therefore you shouldn't listen to him anyway.

Return to Trash