Board index FGS Off-topic Trash ]

~Hitmans~ Guide to Augs

Author
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby ~ » 07 Jul 2008, 01:49

Vaan wrote:
SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:Yes hitman, you technically are correct in what you say, but for DXMP players it was as useful to them as telling them that "left click means shoot"

i use right click :-D and this tut has helped me a little. but yeh i could have just read the crap in the aug menu :roll:

See its helped one so far and probally more that haven't mentioned so it is useful as i stated before.
If it helps one person then that's all that matters.

MIA= Missing In Action

soon after enough peeps read these tutorials spaz wont have anyone to make fun of haha.

Last edited by ~ on 07 Jul 2008, 01:51, edited 2 times in total.

Banned on Alpha for making Elemental urine again...
[FGS] warn cause they are weak and have cry babies LOL ....
Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 07 Jul 2008, 01:50

Hitman, what's MIA?

Valgothy wrote:Oh and for your info, ATDM is a modded gametype as well.

BTDM is the real DX.
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Jul 2008, 02:05

I think the point that people are trying to make is that maybe it would have been better, if it had been written by an augger, but it's turned into a useful discussion with some facts from auggers I didn't know...

~
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby ~ » 07 Jul 2008, 02:54

Sike wrote:Hitman, what's MIA?

oh my i'm gonna have to write another guide

Hammer[HK]Time!
Mr Exclusive
Mr Exclusive

- Postby Hammer[HK]Time! » 07 Jul 2008, 03:29

^lol

That was actually a good one.

Vaan
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Vaan » 07 Jul 2008, 11:41

Sike wrote:Vaan, are you left handed btw? :twisted:

no im right handed.

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

- Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 07 Jul 2008, 14:02

Ok, reading through this thread I picked up on some hostility from hitman for reasons unknown to me.

Anywho, you mentioned something about "my server" when the hell did I have a server? I know I used to be wasted all the time but I'd remember something like that. Also you mentioned that people would read your guide so I couldn't make fun of them, I don't wail on new players or inexperienced players who a genuinely crap but are trying to better themselves, that I believe is your job. Well atleast to raise them up with you lies and other fake crap.

It's ok hitman, I know it's hard for you to accept that you are a looser but someday, maybe someday you will finally realise that you sir, are an *metabolic end product way out*.

And another thing, mentioning tutorials, how about reading some of mine or talking to some of the people I've trained over the years?

~
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby ~ » 07 Jul 2008, 17:05

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:Ok, reading through this thread I picked up on some hostility from hitman for reasons unknown to me.

you posted the hostility's first go back and read your post.
something about godz & some other kind of bs i think lmao.. so 2 or 3 yrs ago lmao
seemed as though you where really digging for something to insult over or just be a male sex organ about since that's your true nature.

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:Anywho, you mentioned something about "my server" when the hell did I have a server? I know I used to be wasted all the time but I'd remember something like that. Also you mentioned that people would read your guide so I couldn't make fun of them, I don't wail on new players or inexperienced players who a genuinely crap but are trying to better themselves, that I believe is your job. Well atleast to raise them up with you lies and other fake crap.

I never mentioned u had a server, and i've seen you wail on people before such as [EDH]. i'm sure if i bring a few here they will confirm this,
but not really worth the bs.

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:It's ok hitman, I know it's hard for you to accept that you are a looser but someday, maybe someday you will finally realise that you sir, are an *metabolic end product way out*.

As long as i continue to ignore idiots such as yourself i know i'm not and your just telling everyone about your ownself.
I don't go around all day flaming every board i visit screaming my pants of that spaz is a looser.... I've ignore your idiocy for sometime about 4yrs worth and will continue to do so.

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:And another thing, mentioning tutorials, how about reading some of mine or talking to some of the people I've trained over the years?

Haven't seen anything that you've produced because basically i've haven't heard of anything made by u or players trained or even seen them if they exsist not that i would care about it. I'm not into competition about guides and such bs. I write the guides to only help those in need if it helps 1 individual play better than i'm satisfied. Since gaming should really be about helping one another play better as once i knew it but now its who can insult the most or become a shitstorm producer.

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

- Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 07 Jul 2008, 17:44

I had a few guides on Deja's website, key binding tutorials and the sort, a few here and there, nothing to boast about to be fair. I'm not like you, I don't have to stamp my name on everything I made just incase some random guy from Uzbekistan or one of those war torn fucked up countries doesn't know EXACTLY who made it.

As for players I've trained, there have been a good few over the years, the likes of kaz, apostle, illuminati, technically myself and grim trained eachother. That along with countless people getting my help with their ini's with the likes of effective binding and the sort. Also talking tactics with a good few people, telling them certain tips and tricks to avoid them being massacred ingame.

Also, on another note, I'm always willing to help out those in need, be it for clan wars when people can't get their numbers up.

Yes, I am an *metabolic end product way out*, yes I am a prick, I know people hate me but that's nothing to do with what I give to this community.

How about you aid the community by getting the hell out of it.

~
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby ~ » 07 Jul 2008, 19:10

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:I had a few guides on Deja's website, key binding tutorials and the sort, a few here and there, nothing to boast about to be fair. I'm not like you, I don't have to stamp my name on everything I made just incase some random guy from Uzbekistan or one of those war torn fucked up countries doesn't know EXACTLY who made it.

i haven't boasted about anything but you sure complained alot you sounded pretty jealous to me.
Think i remember that site the one that got hacked & everyone's pass's we're released or something rofl....

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:As for players I've trained, there have been a good few over the years, the likes of kaz, apostle, illuminati, technically myself and grim trained eachother. That along with countless people getting my help with their ini's with the likes of effective binding and the sort. Also talking tactics with a good few people, telling them certain tips and tricks to avoid them being massacred ingame.

Maybe you should spend your time doing that instead of harrassing people doing the same.

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:Also, on another note, I'm always willing to help out those in need, be it for clan wars when people can't get their numbers up.

I've always offered to help people with anything.

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:Yes, I am an *metabolic end product way out*, yes I am a prick, I know people hate me but that's nothing to do with what I give to this community.

I've not seen anything.

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:How about you aid the community by getting the hell out of it.

You first.
People must really dislike guides in this community rofl...
they only meant to help you can relax

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

- Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 07 Jul 2008, 19:45

I'm giving up, it's like trying to have a staring competition with a blind kid.

~
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby ~ » 07 Jul 2008, 19:53

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:I'm giving up, it's like trying to have a staring competition with a blind kid.

probally should dunno what your stirring a fuss over anyway.
seems pretty stupid to me 5 pages of flame over a guide lmfao

Return to Trash