Board index FGS Off-topic Trash ]

NAME AND SHAME SHADOWRUNNER

Author
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

- Postby IchoTolot » 18 May 2006, 23:11

thnx Reaction

@ scottishlad and Shadowrunner

i will use our warning system if the next posts in this style ... posters are automatically banned after few warnings

pi/100*1337=42
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 19 May 2006, 00:07

The double post was NOT deliberate.

HE has posted the same topic in 2 or three different threads.

I thought I was replying to a different post.

Thank you for that reaction Reaction.

My comment about triple post was off, I was annoyed that by BOTHERING to read his rubbish and reply, I UNINTENTIONALLY broke forum rules. He has been told that he double-posted but is calling me ignorant. I AM losing temper and thank you for pointing it out Reaction.

I didn't stoop to his level. I have not twice double-posted, ignoring a comment about double-posting. Do you understand Reaction?

Have u seen the latest of his posting in the other thread? It is not English or a blank post?

Reaction
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Reaction » 19 May 2006, 17:20

I understand what you are trying to say, in my eyes you have stooped to his level, the triple post was very clearly intentianal and if he ignored the warning then you must have read it also and acknowladged that what he was doing was wrong, but you still continued. If you are loosing your temper I suggest you take a deep breath, walk away from your computer and take a break. The most important thing to remember is that you have never seen this guy before in your life and probably never will. Calm down. If you are going to continue the argument use the PM. I have seen his posts yes, but I will not get dragged in to your pitty bickering. Please grow up.

[align=center]
~ Chris ~ Reaction ~

Image[/align]
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 19 May 2006, 19:56

Reaction with the greatest of respect. You do not know what or who you are talking about. Stay out of this if your comments are going to proportion blame to me for this mess, this man has been abusive for months, I will not take any further game-playing, especially on home ground. 95% of his clan are clearly enjoying being stupid and using what they can to cheat to win a game by switchin or ruinining games with teamkiller.

When I consider the amount of abuse I receive, and the things that EYE are doing outside of this forum, you just look like a big joke Reaction who doesnt really know what he is talking about. I totally ignore you and dont care one little bit, if you think I am "stooping". There is no excuse for this man's behaviour.

Mind your own business reaction, when you have to deal with things like I'm sure your words will be worse. I read the DXMS forums too and you and Magus talk to people if they are stupid sometimes.
I suggest you find out what EYE is really up to, before you comment any further. I am very tired of people lying, of course he loses my respect...

I noticed that are quick to comment when I say something or the EYE leader says something, but you have been very slow to read and respond to Mastershadow's post and ask the EYE leader any questions yourself, since you really dont have a clue what is going between the two clans.

You even took offence at being thanked and posted a big reply about why I was patronizing. LOL Reaction. OK I will never speak to you again, you want trouble too it seems...Even my thanks was not good enough for you...well I really wont have anything to say to you ever again, except that you and Magus are little jerks and troublemakers yourself, how stupid are you, to scorn gratitude...
Are you trying to cause trouble too Reaction?

Shall I come to your forums and pull you up on every little thing, shame you every time Magus "hates" someone or calls them a jerk?
So with respect Reaction bugger off and mind your own business, or be impartial please. You are judging me by ONE comment to someone whose has caused daily and regular misery to several people in our clan.

I'm sorry you think I should not stoop to his level...I dont think I have.
How dare you say have...People who cant take a compliment and get upset when someone took time to say thank you are plain rude and stupid and a big jerk, come on Reaction, are you really being fair.

Ask the EYE clan some questions, since you seem interested in this thread. Ask to explain why more than person are making these claims and willing to post evidence...You seem more interested in other things here...

The man is posting double in multiple threads, he confused me.
He also comes here makes allegations about FGS, me, maps etc.

But I dont see you asking him to explain any of his many metabolic end product. It's been a week now, he's not told me which buttons, he's not explained other allegations and yet your ENTIRE focus is on my actions?

I really have nothing to say to you except bugger off, you are being really mean Reaction, this clan EYE have been a LOT of trouble.

And I wait for some evidence, or know that this was more mob-mentality and hate against me...seems like you are catching this disease too?

Toss7

- Postby Toss7 » 20 May 2006, 09:01

Shadow like why did u make this topic anyway theres no point of it.

Reaction
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Reaction » 20 May 2006, 15:38

I suggest this topic is locked and shadow checnk your PM's

[align=center]
~ Chris ~ Reaction ~

Image[/align]

Return to Trash