Shadowrunner lied about reclaimer.

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Jun 2006, 01:44

THIS: http://home.comcast.net/~imirael/wrong2.jpg

How convenient you resized it too small to read...

And no i did not receive that, as I keep saying you sent it to by e-mail and it was a quote from Rec and Cajun, no comment from Nathan or Mal.

synthetic

- Postby synthetic » 28 Jun 2006, 01:46

you cant just call everybody liars, im certain silverknight hasnt posted a single lie, however the information you all work with has been cut, cut some more, statements have been continuously rewritten on different boards.. and you end up with a mess. silverknight comes here says "traaah shadow you liar", shadow goes "you are all lies", then some third guy comes and calls someone liar. where are we getting like this?

What is ACTUAL fact? What is a hypothesis made by someone? And what is fiction. The way i see it shadow got carried away in this conspiracy mood and ended up accusing more people he actually knows of something majority actually couldnt care less about. Accuse one person, even rightly, and you have a flamewar. Accuse several and you have a chaos. Continuously accuse everyone and you are the one who will look stupid.

Reminds me how that dumbass jay told some new guy he is going hack masterserver and kill dx. then that guy runs around in community and people make fun of him.

m45t3rs4d0w8

- Postby m45t3rs4d0w8 » 28 Jun 2006, 01:56

I am so 1337 man. I can see it as 7331! HA!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Jun 2006, 02:04

Ok Random I let them accuse...

I dont think you are reading the posts.

Knight accuses me first.
Elemental accuses me first.

They dont consider any other possibility except that I lied.

I didnt get carried away, Elemental showed me a document.
I posted it - then IO suddenly registered and called me a liar.

Random plz know what you are talking about...

While you are figuring this out, I will ignore their accusations and not call anyone lying about me a liar.

I have realized that Knight is as confused as I am. He is not a liar.
Elemental lied to either IO or NC, that is indisputable fact now published.

m45t3rs4d0w8

- Postby m45t3rs4d0w8 » 28 Jun 2006, 02:10

The document proves nothing, thats why you are accussed of being a liar.

[CG]SilverKnight
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby [CG]SilverKnight » 28 Jun 2006, 02:19

ShadowRunner wrote:THIS: http://home.comcast.net/~imirael/wrong2.jpg

How convenient you resized it too small to read...

And no i did not receive that, as I keep saying you sent it to by e-mail and it was a quote from Rec and Cajun, no comment from Nathan or Mal.

Thats a screenshot at 1024x768. Standard resolution for many computers. My guess is you're using internet explorer, in which case it auto-borks anything bigger than its window size. You need to manually click it/leave your cursor over the picture for a second, then click the icon in the bottom right to see it full size. In firefox, a simple click anywhere on the picture will do.

[CG]SilverKnight
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby [CG]SilverKnight » 28 Jun 2006, 02:26

m45t3rs4d0w8 wrote:The document proves nothing, thats why you are accussed of being a liar.

By the way, i'm now posting the ORIGINAL document that Elemental composed, and sent to a very select number people, including nochance. In an interview with elemental, this doc was to help him keep track of who's really causing trouble after he realized anti-godz was fishy. Thanks to shadowrunner, his cover got blown and there's really no chance of him doing any good.

http://cg.deusex-online.com/IOProof.txt

And, just cause I can, here's shadowrunners version, which I believe has some editing done to it. I just ignored it once I got the real one.

http://cg.deusex-online.com/IOCLANINTELNEARTHEEND.doc

There it is. All the so-called evidence against IO.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Jun 2006, 02:40

LOL - how are you gonna prove that IOproof is the original?
What makes you believe it is the original and stand there and call me a liar?

What makes you so sure?

I passed the doc immediately to NC and Icho, pasted into MSword.

Here's a solution, I will allow Icho to remote access my PC to prove this.
Like I said, how can we ever prove your last post is true or false?

Could Knight plz provide some evidence of the first link being the original doc plz or accept that he has no way of knowing which one is original?

And elemental are you willing to allow Icho to access your hard drive and find out if you are telling the truth about the original document, cos I am.and the sooner the better as far as I am concerned.

Of course if you ppl dont accept this offer, I will just laugh at you...you have NO way of knowing which one is original...

Last edited by ShadowRunner on 28 Jun 2006, 02:41, edited 1 time in total.
[CG]SilverKnight
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby [CG]SilverKnight » 28 Jun 2006, 02:41

rand12om wrote:
What is ACTUAL fact? What is a hypothesis made by someone? And what is fiction. The way i see it shadow got carried away in this conspiracy mood and ended up accusing more people he actually knows of something majority actually couldnt care less about. Accuse one person, even rightly, and you have a flamewar. Accuse several and you have a chaos. Continuously accuse everyone and you are the one who will look stupid.

If you'd like, i'm perfectly willing to field a thread in which I'll do my best to answer any questions you guys may have. In fact....... interview: http://cg.aquinasdesigns.net/forums/vie ... =3504#3504 Since i'm such a N1ce guy, no registration required.

Shadow: Cause I got it straight from one of the few people who had it in the first place, same as you did. Regardless, you still need to apologize to reclaimer.

EDIT: Why is 'nice' censored?"

Last edited by [CG]SilverKnight on 28 Jun 2006, 02:51, edited 2 times in total.
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Jun 2006, 02:44

Once again...what proof do you have that my version is not the original?

You have not answered this question.

You are offering..."the way I see it"...

in other words it is your OPINION not FACT that my version is false.

Plz answer my original question and read this post.

HOW do you know this version is false and IOproof is the original?

I'll answer it....LOL you dont know...

m45t3rs4d0w8

- Postby m45t3rs4d0w8 » 28 Jun 2006, 02:50

Jesus told me its true.

[CG]SilverKnight
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby [CG]SilverKnight » 28 Jun 2006, 03:09

ShadowRunner wrote:Once again...what proof do you have that my version is not the original?

You have not answered this question.

You are offering..."the way I see it"...

in other words it is your OPINION not FACT that my version is false.

Plz answer my original question and read this post.

HOW do you know this version is false and IOproof is the original?

I'll answer it....LOL you dont know...

I did answer the question. I have the same version you got when it was first distributed, and the version you gave me. My source asked to not be named, and thats not something I'm going to betray. Its not my opinion that I have the right version, its fact backed up by a trustworthy source. Which is a lot more than your arguements have been so far.

http://cg.deusex-online.com/wrong3.jpg
Wait? whats this? Is that you saying you're not sure if you've got the real one? My golly, it is. AFTER you received the cajun/rec info, no less. Not that I've gone through and compared both versions, but both are posted for anyone who wants to check it.

Do we -still- need to debate this, or can you just admit that reclaimer was falsely accused so we can drop this?

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 28 Jun 2006, 04:05

Now to explain the name since my document was posted, I called it IO proof because A: I could remember it easily and B: IO was very close involved with this.. as far as the fight with Godz. The info on it isn't proving that this person is this, or that person is that.. I just pasted everything that has happened since all of this began..... It was ShadowRunner who keeps lying, his little Truce? well here he is once again trying to keep the fire heated..... nice truce ShadowRunner.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
Whiplash

- Postby Whiplash » 28 Jun 2006, 04:20

Well, Silverknights documents both look the same, that said I didn't read them both word for word but the gist of it is there in both.

All either of those documents "proves" about IO is that I personally don't like NoChance very much ... wow, that took a lot of work.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 28 Jun 2006, 04:40

Whiplash wrote:Well, Silverknights documents both look the same, that said I didn't read them both word for word but the gist of it is there in both.

All either of those documents "proves" about IO is that I personally don't like NoChance very much ... wow, that took a lot of work.

Like I said, the document was never directed to IO... this is something that was "said" after I made the document... nothing in that document says that IO is in on anything that is going on.........

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ

Return to Trash